Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Valentine's Round 2!

+12
Knuxtiger4
ChaoticBou
lady-tragedy
Geo
DeuxExDimensia
Shadow
Sparknish
Avery
PersimmonAutumn
vegetaovr9000
Caliburn
Uncanny-Illustrator
16 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Valentine's Round 2! - Page 2 Empty Re: Valentine's Round 2!

Post by vegetaovr9000 Fri Feb 27, 2015 1:19 am

Srunks waited quietly for a response, twiddling his thumbs, the silence beginning to get to him. He began grinding his teeth, from impatience

Last edited by vegetaovr9000 on Fri Feb 27, 2015 3:52 am; edited 1 time in total
vegetaovr9000
vegetaovr9000
Expert Member
Expert Member

Location : Cruising down I-29 in a '97 Plymouth Grand Voyager B)

Back to top Go down

Post by PersimmonAutumn Fri Feb 27, 2015 2:51 am

While Punk talked, Amber remained dead silent. She listened, yet at the same time, she was terrified of interrupting. She had just inhaled to maybe, just maybe, talk again, but that was when he mentioned about his fondness of sweets. Her ears perked up in interest. "Oh? ...I guess you're right..." She looked to the side for a moment, body leaning a bit on the arm rest as she listened to the music pick up again. "I might buy some. After this." 

And then she thought of macaroons. Special kinds that she'd promised to get someone. She kind of hoped to find them there, or maybe even get to talk to that person, considering he was probably on a speed date somewhere in this very tent. "I like desserts best."
PersimmonAutumn
PersimmonAutumn

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyson_the_Comet Fri Feb 27, 2015 3:12 am

"Well..." Tina hesitated. How often DID she use her powers? Besides repairing a fridge once at her mom's bakery, she rarely used her cryokinesis. Maybe she'll get some practice time on her own time. And speaking of time, judging by the tempo of the music, the time with this partner was about to end.

"I haven't really developed a routine for using them." Tina decided to change the subject. "C'mon, there has to be something interesting about you, Revan. Right?"

Last edited by Tyson_the_Comet on Fri Feb 27, 2015 3:17 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : pUNCTUATIONNN)
Tyson_the_Comet
Tyson_the_Comet
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Knuxtiger4 Fri Feb 27, 2015 5:04 am

(Oh god I forgot to post before. ;n; )

The shark shook Avery's hand with a rather decent grip to it as if he's done it many, many times.  "Interesting, interesting." he muttered before smiling, "Curiosity never hurt too much, it was what brought me to the surface world." he added before pausing to let Avery get a few words in.  Oohhhh a lot of questions!  But time is running out as he can tell with the music.  

"I came here because I was walking around with my friend Lorelei and we saw all the decorations and decided 'Hey let's go and check this out!'.  It was more my idea if anything, she just came along because she's a good friend." he smiled rather sweetly, very happy about the entire day really considering he didn't expect it to be like this. "Ideal match..." he put a finger to his lip, looking up as if he was lost in thought.  "You know, not sure honestly.  I know it's embarrassing but try to ask my friend out and didn't know she liked girls.  I would love to find a cheerful girl, maybe similar interest?  I'm not sure but I'm sure I'll find my lucky lady eventually!"

As for Lorelei, her being silent paid off with Shrunks starting the conversation first.  Seemed like a nice fellow from what she could see but didn't want to leave him hanging... or make it seem like she wasn't interested in him.  That would be very rude and not her style for sure...oh wait need to talk!  "She blinked a few times before snapping into focus and looking at him, "I like to travel and play tennis." she smiled.  "I'm a professional tennis player and was visiting the city and my friend Roark wanted to see what was going on and well... here I am." she chuckled.
Knuxtiger4
Knuxtiger4
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 28, 2015 3:07 pm

"I'm sure there's plenty desserts to find around here too!" He smiled to himself and at her "Seems like there's not much time left, so might as well get a good farewell In Huh? Thanks for chatting! It was nice meetin Ya!" Punk stated, despite his current match up being fairly silent, he didn't really seem to care at all.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dregan Sun Mar 01, 2015 1:39 pm

"Yes, er, nice..." she commented awkwardly. There was a long uncomfortable pause, probably not helped by the fact both individuals were listening for the music speeding up and allowing them away. Still... there was probably at least some requirement to ATTEMPT conversation.
"So... met any... nice girls, whilst you've been here?" Smooth Chris. Smooooth.
Dregan
Dregan
Hero
Hero

http://barred.smackjeeves.com/

Back to top Go down

Valentine's Round 2! - Page 2 Empty Valentines Round 2

Post by Revan Skirata Mon Mar 02, 2015 2:44 am

Revan shrugged and looked at her "I have a dark past that i don't wanna talk about and I'm not exactly good. But what i do know is that I doubt there is even anyone here or anywhere for me and your pretending to be interested is touching in a sense of the word but thats it and to finally answer your original question i can do this" his palm faced the ceiling and a small blue flickering flame sprang to light cast a bit of blue light on his dark and moody face. He let the flame flicker and move about his palm and said quietly "i don't understand it but yes i can do this"

Revan Skirata

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Mon Mar 02, 2015 5:22 am

(OOC: Mysteriously, Geo has disappeared. I'm unsure of where he might be, because I don't have any contact with him, either his computer broke and he's unable to do anything, or something else. I just haven't seen him in a few weeks.)

Avery listened to the shark as he spoke. It was interesting to hear tales of someone else, though the music was growing faster, meaning that the time here to talk is next to none. He chuckles at the last story, before saying

"Oh I'm sure, people are mysterious like that. Don't know until you ask. Well, I hope you find that lucky lady soon! I probably won't until I'm not thinking about it anymore hahaha. Song's about over, hopefully we'll get to talk again and maybe introduce me to those friends of yours, they sound fun."

Avery smirks as he makes fun of himself for being a slight loner, but smiling all the while. He puts his forked tail behind him so that it doesn't get stuck in the next round-about.

Frost took this time to listen to the music so that it can be more comfortable to her ears. Last round, she had a bad flashback about her past. It wasn't good to have those flashbacks, especially during a time like this. But she barely knows what to do, and with her almost stone cold stare and emotionless voice, it was hard to find out any mistakes that needed to be corrected.
Avery
Avery
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Caliburn Mon Mar 02, 2015 9:17 am

Hearing the pace of the music gradually increasing, the cat gave a frown. "Running out of time already. ...Uh..." She then shrugged, scratching her head. "I guess I like to just explore and meet new people myself. Doing the space exploring was a dream come true for me~" She calmly responded. "Uh... well, if you want to talk or something in future I could drop my mobile number or we could leave it to chance. I mean, you seem like a decent guy." She smiled a little. "Do YOU have any hobbies yourself, though?" She asked, curious. "Better get as much out of the way as we can before the time runs out."
Caliburn
Caliburn
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Spekkal Mon Mar 02, 2015 9:51 am

Thread locked!
Post-event can be fount here: Click me!
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2