Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Midknight's Pokemon SRN-Locke Sign Up

+4
DJDragon33
Electrisa
ChaoticBou
Midknight
8 posters

Go down

Midknight's Pokemon SRN-Locke Sign Up Empty Midknight's Pokemon SRN-Locke Sign Up

Post by Midknight Tue Feb 17, 2015 12:22 am

Guess what time it is! (or at least what time it will be, once PokeSweets is either cancelled or finished)
My next challenge! Yes! However this is gonna require your characters!
SO, whats so different I hear you ask? Well, of course I will be following the standard of, if a party member faints they are considered dead and no longer usable. Although this time, rather than capturing a Pokemon every time I enter a new route, this time I will have a set amount of Pokemon I can use, decided by you! What you will be doing is filling out this form:

Character: Choose a character or sona of your own! This will be what the Pokemon will be nicknamed

Pokemon: Here is where you need to do some thinking, if you character was a Pokemon, what Pokemon would it be? You should consider certain things like appearance and typing- maybe even the attacks it learns. If you're having trouble, contact me! Maybe I can help~

Character Influence: Here you can get creative. If you feel like your character has a signature ability that makes them who they are and identifiable, then think of that ability as a Pokemon Attack or Ability. So say you've decided your character is going to be a Pikachu, but as well as resembling Pikachu, your character is a user of Ice-Type attacks, then in this playthrough there will be the exception of editing adding an  attack that a Pokemon cannot normally learn but it will also be permanent. so in this examples case - Ice Beam or Ice Punch, moves Pikachu cannot normally learn. In addition to this, you have the option to change the Ability also. However, although you can only add one irregular move, if the Pokemon has other moves you would like for them to have and keep - Let me know in this part of the form. Also, egg moves are acceptable! Just remember to explain your reasoning~

Nature: Select one of the following, whatever you feel matches your character best - Hardy, Lonely, Brave, Adamant, Naught, Bold, Docile, Relaxed, Impish, Lax, Timid, Hasty, Serious, Jolly, Naive, Modest, Mild, Quiet, Bashful, Rash, Calm, Gentle, Sassy, Careful, Quirky

Item: What item will your Pokemon hold!

Once a form is posted to below, I will then edit/hack the Pokemon into my PC, so that when I start up the game they are ready to use on my team! However, if you are against hacking into Pokemon games then..Dont sign up I guess xD You can submit a max of 2 Characters.
I'll leave an example form, and a blank form below!

Example Form:

Character: Six Raccoon
Pokemon: Poochyena/Mightyena - Similar colour palette, "Dark type" seems fitting
Character Influence: Ability- Insomnia in reference to his..well..insomnia, Attack-Superpower, reference to Six's unnatural strength, yet lack of stamina
Nature: Lonely
Item: Black Glasses

Blank Form:

So! Now if there are any questions, PM or Skype me~ Once your form is filled out, you can post it here! Once I have the DST. file ready, I will share it so that YOU can also play!

Last edited by Midknight on Sat Feb 21, 2015 5:16 pm; edited 9 times in total
Midknight
Midknight
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Midknight's Pokemon SRN-Locke Sign Up Empty Re: Midknight's Pokemon SRN-Locke Sign Up

Post by Midknight Tue Feb 17, 2015 5:29 pm

Here's mine!

Character: Midknight
Pokemon: Totodile family, Midknight is more of a lizard with dragon features - I felt the Totodile family had this image best, also having access to Dragon and Ice attacks
Character Influence: Move-Icy Wind, DARGON ICE BREATH
Nature: Relaxed
Item: Dragon Scale

Character: Adena 
Pokemon: Eevee ---> Flareon
Character Influence: Attack-Wing Attack, Ehh there wasnt any canine Pokemon with wings, plus this attack isnt very strong and Adena has wings, yeah. 
Nature: Jolly!
Item: Fire Stone
Midknight
Midknight
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Midknight's Pokemon SRN-Locke Sign Up Empty Re: Midknight's Pokemon SRN-Locke Sign Up

Post by ChaoticBou Tue Feb 17, 2015 7:41 pm

Character: Boubka Frolig (what a surprise~)
Pokemon: (hopefully shiny) Gallade Because Psychic/Fighting. Also his ability Steadfast will make it go faster after flinch. When Bou is slown down, he tries to fill the gap as quick as possible.
Character Influence: There are a few conditions here you have to input. He needs at least one Beam move. I've made a list of beam attacks!
Charge Beam, Aurora Beam, Hyper beam, Solar Beam and Psybeam.
Why? Bou uses a beam to attack. 
It also needs at least one physical punch or kick attack. You decide which one ^^
Nature: JOLLY!~
Item: Focus band. Reason? The band resembles Boubka's chaos bracelet. The effect of the focus band causes Boubka to have the same ability as sturdy. Boubka always tries to keep going on. 
ChaoticBou
ChaoticBou
Master Member
Master Member

https://soundcloud.com/boubka-the-fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Electrisa Tue Feb 17, 2015 9:38 pm

That sounds amazing and *showers with apps*

Character: Electrisa
Pokemon: Pichu, because.. uh Elec is an electric mouse after all no? Just, a spiky mouse, yes.
Character Influence: Moveset: Thunder, Thunder Wave, Nasty Plot, Flail. Yes. Please.
(because of course weather controlling, and Nasty Plot is awesome and dark and I guess demon influence???, and Elec kind of flails about a lot), also ability Drizzle (*pointstoweatherstuff*)
Nature: Naive
Item: Thunderstone

Character: Alpha
Pokemon: Sandshrew - the only armadillo like poke I could think of, alsoit'sadorbs.
Character Influence: Moveset: Protect, Swords Dance, Rollout, Slash. I mean because armadillo with claws and stuff, also ability Filter, yeah!
Nature: Bold
Item: Mystic Water, which makes no sense because no water moves, but it's the most similar to an amulet and he's got one shhhh
Electrisa
Electrisa
Master Member
Master Member

http://electrisa.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 18, 2015 6:08 pm

Character: Punk Jetson
Pokemon: Lotad (Soon to be Ludicolo)
Character Influence: Move: PSYCHIC Ability: Raindish
Nature: Quirky
Item: Leftovers Cause food

Character: Diablo
Pokemon: Mightyena
Character Influence:Move: Hypnosis cause creepy. Ability: Effect spore cause creepy shut in ew.
Nature: Naughty
Item: Life Orb because its a shiny orb and HSSSSS MINE.

Back to top Go down

Post by DJDragon33 Wed Feb 18, 2015 9:14 pm

Character: Dustin
Pokemon: Growlithe (soon to be Arcanine)
Character Influence: Moveset: Heat Wave, Crunch, Bite, and Body Slam
Nature: Calm
Item: Fire Stone

Character: Sky
Pokemon: Buizel (----> Floatzel)
Character Influence: Moveset: Quick Attack, Water Sport, Fury Swipes, and Sonic Bomb.
Nature: Jolly
Item: None

(the moves are the ones I can think to give)

Last edited by DJDragon33 on Fri Feb 20, 2015 8:59 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Adding moves in for my chars and changing one of my char's items)
DJDragon33
DJDragon33
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Uncanny-Illustrator Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:22 pm

Character: Snowflake
Pokemon: Snorunt -> Froslass  (Flake in her origin was an ice user so Ice is only fitting. Plus, Froslass is a babe)
Character Influence: Move -> Bite. Because she's so much more than just a pretty face and isn't afraid to bite back
Nature: Modest
Item: Dawn stone

Character: Uncanny (WOW SUCH A PLOTTWIST)
Pokemon: Magikarp (->Gyarados) (It's my spirit pokemon)
Character Influence: Ability - Intimidate (Because I have a habbit of intimidating people by just giving them a single look~ Ask Knux for confirmation 8D)
Move - Searing shot (It has a chance to leave a burn, and I have the habit to throw out some hella sick burns~)
Nature: Impish
Item: Dragon Gem
Uncanny-Illustrator
Uncanny-Illustrator
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Midknight Fri Feb 20, 2015 3:30 pm

@Dustin - What Gender is Sky? Nvm, seen the bio

@Uncanny - I think I forgot to mention that it's a 4th gen game I'm doing, and the Dragon Gem and Searing Shot where not available by then :c Sorry, however the Dragon Gem can be replaced by the Draco Plate, just need a replacement for Searing Shot~
Midknight
Midknight
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by lady-tragedy Fri Feb 20, 2015 4:21 pm

Character: Lady
Pokemon: Ninetales, because fuck yeah cursing everyone who touches me
Character Influence: Move - Will 'o Wisp. Delivering sick burns yo
Nature: Sassy - I'm the sass master guuuuurl
Item: life orb - have you seen a drought ninetales with a life orb and solarbea? bitches gunna die yo

Character: Toxic
Pokemon: Zigzagoon -> Linoone, raccoon based pokemon like duh 8D
Character Influence: Abillity - Pick up, he used to be a thief after all. Move - Toxic, for obvious reasons
Nature: Sassy - was there ever a nature more suitable to toxic then this?
Item: Left overs
lady-tragedy
lady-tragedy
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Knuxtiger4 Sat Feb 21, 2015 5:44 am

Character: Karma
Pokemon: Cubone (-> Marowak) (Like you guys didn't see this one coming)
Character Influence: Moves- Flamethrower and Bone Rush (Fire and bones, yes.)
Nature: Rash (I run into things without thing of the reaction or trouble tht it will get me into~)
Item: Thick Club (More bones!)

Character: Berserker
Pokemon: Shinx (-->Luxio --> Luxray) (Closest thing the an electric feline)
Character Influence: Moves- Thunder and Discharge (Because while great with electricity he also misses his target and can only fight long range)  Abillity- Rivalry
Nature: Relaxed
Item: Focus Sash
Knuxtiger4
Knuxtiger4
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Midknight Sat Feb 21, 2015 5:20 pm

Just so everyone knows, just because the challenge has started you can still sign up!~
Midknight
Midknight
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyson_the_Comet Tue Feb 24, 2015 3:31 am

Character: Tyson (my fc, not me of course)
Pokemon: Glaceon 
Character Influence: MAKEM SHINY! 8D Ability: Snow Cloak. Moveset: Ice Beam, Shadow Ball, Water Pulse, Dig
Nature: Calm
Item: Icicle Plate

Character: Tina
Pokemon: Sneasel (---> Weavile)
Character Influence:  Shiny as well (Pink and yellow Weavile is so fab~) Ability: Pressure. Moveset: Icicle Crash, Ice Beam, Dark Pulse, Aerial Ace
Nature: Hasty
Item: Sky Plate
Tyson_the_Comet
Tyson_the_Comet
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Midknight Tue Feb 24, 2015 12:12 pm

Added, Ty ^^
Midknight
Midknight
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down