Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Burning's Absense

Go down

Burning's Absense Empty Burning's Absense

Post by Caliburn Wed Feb 11, 2015 6:33 pm

Just a heads up: I'm out.
For how long I don't know, but I won't be able to visit here actively at all anymore, even though I wasn't very active in the first place or anything. Fridays are a maybe in terms of me showing up, but honestly, considering my position I might as well not bother then either.

Too much college work, too little time for me to catch up on it all and come out on top, and I need to get my shit together. So, until then, don't bother trying to message me over say, Skype, and don't expect me to reply to any real topics anywhere because quite frankly, I likely won't. (Unless I get some time free, which I'm not sure I will)

But wait, what does this mean for SRN in general?
Sonic is now free to the public to use. TEMPORARILY. I relinquish my control over him and hope the next in line uses him well; but I hope to be able to reclaim his spot after I'm caught up.
The site will NOT be receiving anymore graphical updates from me, well, ever probably. No-one seems to want a change and I don't have enough time to do it anyway, so this is virtually the permanent theme. Take it or leave it I guess.

Regardless though, I really do wish you all the very best in future and hopefully I'll pull through with this stuff and be able to visit again, properly.

Until then though, see you around.

-Burn
Caliburn
Caliburn
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down