Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

December Event Week 1

+11
Funkydude527
Nexus
Mephiles the Dark
Midknight
ChaoticBou
Knuxtiger4
Shadow
Tyson_the_Comet
DeuxExDimensia
lady-tragedy
Uncanny-Illustrator
15 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

December Event Week 1 - Page 2 Empty Re: December Event Week 1

Post by DeuxExDimensia Fri Dec 05, 2014 8:40 pm

Lumin rushed up to the fountain fast, jumping on the stone keeping the water from rushing out everywhere. His feet hit the stone with a loud noise, the kind of noise that one would make upon hitting stone hard. He seemed to totally disregard the others that were around, looking at the fountain as close as he could without getting in the water. 

Inspecting it as closely as he could, he noticed the seam- though he probably wouldn't have seen it for a while had it not been for Amya already trying to open it. He quickly tried to grab at the seam, trying to dig his fingers in and aggressively tug it open. It was pretty hard, and it probably wouldn't even be the one to do it but man did he try.
DeuxExDimensia
DeuxExDimensia
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Midknight Fri Dec 05, 2014 10:23 pm

Personal space might not have meant much to the wolf, but heck, it was for Midknight. Upon being grabbed by the arm his whole body stiffened, "Oh my god oh my god who's touching me" he stutters, looking like he's about to cry. "I was walking and now I'm being dragged. I don't know how to deal with this!" he whimpers to himself, being helplessly dragged a long.

"M-my name is Midknight sir, h-hello!" 

Confidene, gone. Manliness, zero. Bravery, pfft. What adventure it was going to be...
Midknight
Midknight
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Electrisa Sat Dec 06, 2014 4:41 pm

The wolf stopped GOING FAST, looked at the fountain, then at the people that started gathering around it, and then at the dragon next to him. He let go of him. Wow cool. And then he rolled up the poster he had in hands and wapped Midknight on his head, frowning slightly. "Not answering questions when an older person asks is rude, you know." A huff. Kids these days, wow. "Also I'm Ernest, hello." Hell knows if that was directed to the poor lizard-ish thing or Sully, whom the wolf just pulled off the fountain. Pulled as in he grabbed the guy's shoulder and tugged sharp so Sully would land on the ground. And after the assault, Ernest leaned in to smile the friendliest smile of all at the fox. "I don't think you should be sitting there while people are trying to.." He straightened his back and looked at Amya and Lumin. A head tilt. "..Destroy the fountain it seems. I.." A glance at the rolled up poster. The wolf un-rolled it and read through the note again. "..I can't see anything about destroying a fountain. Well." Then he shoved it in Midknight's arms, he didn't need it.
  "Hey, uh.." The wolf muttered as he walked closer to Amya and Lumin, raising his hands slightly. He looked around, examining the lion heads for a moment before he noticed the ice under Amya's feet. He arched a brow slightly. "..Well, whatever. I dunno what you guys are trying to do, but if you want to destroy stone, I think ice would be good for that? Because, like, frost weathering?" Science!
  He wasn't even sure what he was helping with here, but, hey, helping people is a good thing, no?
  "...Though maybe NOT destroying it would be a better idea. The lion heads are pretty. You could go wreck the one near the office building!" He was helping
Electrisa
Electrisa
Master Member
Master Member

http://electrisa.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyson_the_Comet Sat Dec 06, 2014 7:59 pm

While Tyson kept up with Luka, Echo and Zetski managed to run ahead of her, but skidded to a halt once they were a few yards from the fountain. Others were already there, and investigating. Echo muttered to himself "I think we're a bit late..."

Tyson arrived then, but shifted his attention to the ice under Amaya. 'Another ice user...' he thought. He let the thought slide before pacing halfway around the fountain to get a good look at it. Might as well see what else was there to poke and prod at.
Tyson_the_Comet
Tyson_the_Comet
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Knuxtiger4 Sun Dec 07, 2014 6:41 am

The people started to arrive...good, exactly as predicted.  The bat circled above the fountain a few times, taking each time to carefully examine the fountain as he passed by.  It was very clear this was the fountain seeing that it had a lot of wear on it from all those years of standing and just how it was decorated too.  He could recall lion's on fountains were something done in the old days where they were powerful figures of courage.  It wasn't until the fourth or fifth pass that he notice the snow leopard already in the fountain followed by other mobians attempt to pick something on the fountain.  

With a gentle descent the bat landed behind the group breaching the fountain and let out a deep cough that was loud enough to get their attention.  "You simpletons being so hasty to get to the first clue..." he said in a rather deep but almost smooth and intoxicating voice.  "You're going to break whatever clue if you all just haphazardly attack the fountain.  Maybe you should all stop acting like a hivemind for a minute and find a proper way to remove that piece without possibly destroying it or the fountain?" he suggested to them as he twirled his umbrella.  Glancing at them, he gave them a rather smug look after finishing his little banter.
Knuxtiger4
Knuxtiger4
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ChaoticBou Sun Dec 07, 2014 5:55 pm

"Finally! You guys are here!" Boubka waved at them. Luka seemed like she could go for another run. Boubka threw the backpack to Luka. She caught it and putted it on her back. Boubka pointed at the fountain. "I see someone already froze it to investigate. What are we going to do?" Boubka glanced at Ernest a few yards away. Should he say hello? Or should he ignore him? Boubka thought that ignoring him was a better way to go.
Wait...LUKA WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?

Luka was already at the fountain. "Wow! Who froze this? That's a neat trick" He looked at Ernest "Yes! Not destroying things. Eeehm. Let's destroy nothing at all! That would be a way better plan right?" Then she looked at the fountain. "I think the riddle has something to do with the heads. Although I don't know what the heads are supposed to do?..." 
Boubka should better wait from a distance.
ChaoticBou
ChaoticBou
Master Member
Master Member

https://soundcloud.com/boubka-the-fox

Back to top Go down

Post by -Karma- Sun Dec 07, 2014 6:56 pm

The fox coughed "Eh screw it." he ran away into the park where an even larger group of people were gathered around the fountain and, ignoring the ice that covered the inside of the fountain he jumped onto the sidelines away from the others.

"All of you freeze!  I'm here on behalf of G.U.N. please step away from the fountain!"
He held up his badge as he coughed. He had never done this before, and obviously he didn't sound the part. He stamped his foot to mean business and dusted his trench coat. "If there is a weapon inside this city then I am here to contain and control it." 
This is nothing like he would have sounded like, for he would have wanted to look for it. Just like a scavenger hunt. Oh that got him excited and he shivered with amusement.
-Karma-
-Karma-

Back to top Go down

Post by CreamBunny Sun Dec 07, 2014 9:47 pm

After finally catching up to everyone, the young girl watched the commotion with a dead pan expression and clutched her rabbit tighter.  She approached the fountain trying to find a small space where no one was, it was difficult, but she finally was able to get a good look at it.  It wasnt really her style and she briefly wondered if just smashing it would be a fine thing to do.  She decided against it, agreeing with the bat that such a thing may destroy the clue as well.  Besides, she trusted the mobians already on top of the fountain that they were doing something worth while.

She couldnt understand what everyone else was saying anyway, it didnt look to her as if they were trying to hurt the stone. It looked more like they were trying to open it.  Thats not how you would be moving if you were trying to destroy something.  If strength was involved she knew she would be useless, so why get in the way?  She thought of using her puppets to help open it, but who knows if thatd be worth it. Again, destroying the thing wasnt a good idea
CreamBunny
CreamBunny
Basic Member
Basic Member

https://charahub.com/user/Ruetella

Back to top Go down

Post by Funkydude527 Mon Dec 08, 2014 3:21 am

Sully had watched in confusion, horror, and utter bafflement at the insanity around him. Magic users defiling, simpletons debating, people of obvious intellect descending into irrationality, it was all to much. He almost got pushed in by the small crowd. He could stand it no longer when the bustle finally tore his newspaper. He was about to give them a piece of his mind when he noticed the square.

He immediately set to work solving the puzzle. It was too good of one not to try. He quickly summed that the fountain contained something. He did not know what, but figured it couldn't be a trifle. He looked to the crowd and asked nobody in particular "First, what is going on, second, who are you people, and third, what is in the fountain?"
Funkydude527
Funkydude527
Basic Member
Basic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Uncanny-Illustrator Mon Dec 08, 2014 10:23 am

As Amya had started prying at the thin seam the stone started moving ever so slowly, been freed from it's position that it had been in for as long as god knew. Slow and steady to win the race. At least until Lumin joined in with his aggressive tugging and prying causing the stone piece to practically be ejected and crashing to the frozen water. Cracking the ice as well as cracking what the stone drawer had been holding. A wooden box which clearly had not been build to take the impact of such a sudden drop and it shattered on impact.

As the wood split and scattered the contents that it once held were scattered. 3 pieces of parchment and that was it. But then again, what had they expected? The actual weapon or a piece of it? No it were 3 pieces of parchment each that looked different from the other even at a first glance. The first of the pieces had remained in a perfect crisp state, white as snow without the smallest tear or sign of aging despite having been in that box for god knew how long. The second piece had greened with nasty looking stains from an unknown source as the box had not had any damage to it's insides. The third piece a dark red, stained by what was best assumed, dry blood. Causing that typical dried up blood smell to originate from it.

Each of these pieces of parchment had writing words on it. All the same hand writing and clearly each a different clue to a different piece of the item. Something deep down telling that from this point on people would get split off in their search. And perhaps it was wise to pin the pieces up to not be a jerk towards other Players.
------------------------------------------
From this point on the event is going to be split into 3 threads
To follow the clue on the white parchment go to here -> https://sonicrpnation.forumotion.com/t2909-path-of-white-event-week-23
To follow the clue on the green parchment go here -> https://sonicrpnation.forumotion.com/t2910-path-of-green-event-week-23
To follow the clue on the red parchment go here-> 
https://sonicrpnation.forumotion.com/t2911-path-of-red-event-week-23

You as player may only pick ONE to follow so spread out wisely
As the goal is to have all 3 pieces found by the end of the 3rd week
Admins no longer will post in this thread but you are free to post a bit more here yourselves
((Also FunkyDude, you MIGHT want to read Elec's last post since you completely ignored it depsite her character directly interacting with yours
Uncanny-Illustrator
Uncanny-Illustrator
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Midknight Mon Dec 08, 2014 11:20 am

Midknight flinched at the breaking of the wooden box, ear perking up, stiff. By this point, he had assumed the wolf had adopted him and still hadn't answered his question, simply because he never heard.

His attention now being drawn to the parchment. He looked to Ernetst to see what he was going to do, preparing to be flung around or dragged somewhere. "What do you think those are..? Are they clues to lead us to the weapon?" says Mid, shuffling closer to the Parchent, picking up the white one. He reads it aloud;

"Finally rest, rest for as long as the stars shine above. Never to be forgotten till the name fades away from it's surface. Many names around and all remembered with equal fondness of different people. Yet one, forgotten due to a fading name. Holding on with a dead grip. Always had they refused to let go and thus even now, hold onto it with as much proud as the sin itself."

He tilts his head, his pointed ears drooping, "Im not sure what that means.."
Midknight
Midknight
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ChaoticBou Mon Dec 08, 2014 2:51 pm

Boubka already got closer to the expanding group. He heard what the reptilian said, just like Luka. Boubka thought out loud. "Rest for as long as the stars shine above. Resting. An euphemism of being dead. It should be a graveyard!" Boubka was so proud of himself. Luka shrugged. "But who's forgotten? A fading name?" "Yeah....ehm I don't really know that. But graveyard! We should probably go to there!" Boubka probably didn't notice the other two parchments.

"Oh I totally forgot. I'm Boubka! Nice to meet you!"
ChaoticBou
ChaoticBou
Master Member
Master Member

https://soundcloud.com/boubka-the-fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Funkydude527 Mon Dec 08, 2014 3:17 pm

Sully was suddenly yanked off of the fountain violently. He was about to boil over on this character when the sound of crumbling concrete and wanton attempts at destruction wafted over the edge of the Fountain. Before Sully had enough time to process a rant or a thank you, the wolf had wandered off to look at his allies. He shook his head clear. This was becoming more maddening by the second.

Sully finally gathered his courage and popped his head up over the fountain lip. He heard to poem being read aloud and immediately thought of a few locations around the city. It sounded like an epitaph, an unfortunately common sight in the city after the cataclysm. He brought himself to his feet and dusted himself off. Deciding he had nothing better to do, he figured he might as well follow the wolf's group and see what this weapon hubbub is all about.
Funkydude527
Funkydude527
Basic Member
Basic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by lady-tragedy Mon Dec 08, 2014 5:38 pm

She flinched a lottle when lumii started tearing at the seam, all around people where gathering and it made her even more nervous especialy when there were accusations of her breaking the fountain and someone was screaming something about being a GUN agent. The poor fox who had been relaxing at the fountain has been launched from it by a wolf.

And then the wooden box was ejected forcefully and the wood crashed and shattered spilling three pieces of parchment. It was just too much for the naturally shy and skittish Snow leopard to bear. The strange lizard had grabbed the most prestine piece so she randomly grabbed, picking up the blood stained parchment

The smell only made her more on edge and she quickly darted away from the crowd, her tail fluffed out much like a spooked cats, leaving a trail of ice in her wake as she went, concealing herself under a tree, panting a little before unfolding it.

Protected by the side of a mountain with water streaming down it's base and into the reflective pool cut off from other water bodies. Red it stained as the bleeding body was tossed into it. Slipping away into the dark abyss below. As life drained the wielder saw shimmers from below and made his way to it. It was here beneath the shine and sparkle that he found his resting place together with what had caused him such harm.

It was more confusing then anything.. maybe she should head back to the public notice board and discuss this with Mikki and Terrant...
lady-tragedy
lady-tragedy
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Electrisa Mon Dec 08, 2014 7:09 pm

The wolf jumped back, his fur bristling as the wooden box fell with the stone drawer, shattering. Loudly. Ow his ears.

..And it was just loud overall, with all these people gathered around the fountain, help. The wolf's ear twitched as he heard Midknight asking him something. He shook his head and looked at the lizard thing, "Uh, um, weapon...? ..Ah, weapon! Right, yes! ..I-I guess that's right, they might be- HEY!" Suddenly a blue fox in his face as Boubka interrupted him, babbling something about graveyards. "..Graveyard? Naah, that's boooring! Let's go somewhere more.. interesting! Wasn't there some blood somewhere...?" The wolf leaned in to pick up the bloody parchment.. but it was gone. "Wha- where-," Ernest looked around, noticing the snow leopard fleeing from the crowd. With the blood-stained paper. "N-no, hey! I wante- eeeh.." He grunted and rubbed his temples, closing his eyes. Then the wolf snatched the white piece of parchment from Midknight, "Gimme that," to read it to himself. Then he also snatched the poster he gave the lizard earlier, just to wap him on the head again. "You just HAD to choose the boring one, didn't you? ..Because I am not touching the green one. Looks gross." The wolf's nose wrinkled as he grabbed the blue lizard and hugged him with one arm, "Don't worry, you're still cool though. Dragons are always cool."

Ernest glanced around, examining Boubka, Luka and Sully slowly. "...Okay, so, I don't know what you three foxes are doing following me, buuut I am not sure if graveyard is a place for children like yoouuuu." A point of finger at Boubka and Luka. "..Or for smart looking guys like you. You look like a rather faint-hearted person." A point at Sully! "So yeah. Iunno, I guess you can come with me and my dragon here," a pat on Midknight's head, "It's up to you. Off to the graveyard, my blue scaled companion!" Throwing the white note behind him, the wolf began to walk off in the.. nearest graveyard's direction, of course dragging the blue lizard behind him.
Electrisa
Electrisa
Master Member
Master Member

http://electrisa.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by CreamBunny Tue Dec 09, 2014 1:46 am

Willakova blinked and shook her head, 'that all happened fast.'
She barely had time to react as the group with the white paper began to walk away, its message was already the most interesting to her despite not having read the other ones.  Green was such an ugly colour and the red one had caught her attention first, but the cat had ran away far too fast for her liking.

She was lucky she had even heard the lizard and fox speak at all, but rabbit ears had to be capable of something.  A graveyard sounded peaceful even if the group she was with wasnt.  Besides she felt the need to protect the graves from anything, just in case.  Tucking her bunny plush into the crook of her elbow tightly, the rabbit ran after the group with the white paper
CreamBunny
CreamBunny
Basic Member
Basic Member

https://charahub.com/user/Ruetella

Back to top Go down

Post by Knuxtiger4 Wed Dec 10, 2014 1:12 am

Exactly as predicted, none of them listened to the bat's advice of trying not to pry the box out of the fountain like that.  Whizzing through the air he watched the box crash to the ground, piece of what looked like paper scattered on the ground. "Bunch of feral animals I swear." he muttered at a decent level that some folks could hear.  One thing he can say that nothing has changed is how the behavior of people are, a lot of them just plain rude.

Oh course as predicted they were at the parchments like some pack of wild animals, grabbing at it and not seemly wanting to share the information on them.  He let out a little growl, he wasn't going to let these morons get the better of him or get a chance at winning this riddle.  He was able to note there was a green, white and red parchment before they all started to pounce on the pieces. He was intrigued by the red one but noticed the snow leopard that cause the box to fall dashed off with it to a tree nearby. "Thank you for leaving a nice trail." he thought to himself as he slowly walked into the line of trees nearby, umbrella in tow.  

Once he was in the shade and protection of the trees, he dropped the umbrella and slowly began to creep toward the leopard.
Knuxtiger4
Knuxtiger4
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Uncanny-Illustrator Wed Dec 10, 2014 5:09 pm

((Friendly reminder that if you want to continue the plot you are to post in one of the paths))
Uncanny-Illustrator
Uncanny-Illustrator
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2