Shadina RP (anyone can join in!)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Shadina RP (anyone can join in!)

Post by Shadow on Mon Dec 01, 2014 11:22 pm

Since Shalina insisted, Shadow hesitantly entered the room, and sat himself down on a chair near her bed, but he still avoided any and all eye contact from the wounded lioness. He just sat there in pure silence, almost overwhelmed by the guilt he felt. If Shalina wasn't a friend of his, she probably wouldn't even notice because either Shadow wouldn't let her see, or he wouldn't feel so bad to begin with. 

But right now, his eyes were glazed with a guilty sadness, and his ears drooped slightly, but he still tried to hide these emotions, at least a little. "I..." he tried to say something, but then stopped himself. The last thing he wanted to do was get her upset by saying something stupid, which is something that he was very much capable of doing when he felt like this. "I'm sorry... for letting this happen to you."

If he was facing her now, which he honestly couldn't tell if he was, he turned away from the lioness, not wanting to see her reaction to his apology. Oh, he wasn't afraid that she wouldn't forgive him, in fact, he knew she would. That was just the type of person she was. But because of that, it would be confirmed to him that she's a good person, and it would make it harder for him to forgive himself.
Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Ninathelioness on Mon Dec 01, 2014 11:51 pm

She looked at Shadow and noticed his sad like body language, she could tell when he looked away he felt sad, "It's not your fault, it was mine... I was brash, but brave..." she gave a small chuckle, "Love before thought, right?" she gasped and puckered her lips like someone who had really sour lemonade and looked away from Shadow, she blushed brighter then ever and tried to hide under her blanket, she was so embarressed she didn't want to speak, she felt that Shadow wouldn't get the wrong idea from her saying that

Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow on Tue Dec 02, 2014 1:10 am

Though Shalina was trying to make him feel better by telling him that it wasn't his fault, and that she was being rash, the hedgehog only felt worse. He was being rash too, when he was trying to help her, so she was only doing what he did. Not to mention, he was too clueless to notice the third guy trying to knock them out. Shadow still didn't dare look at her. He was well aware when people look to him as an example, and he usually more careful to make himself a good one, but this is a perfect example of when he does his best and fails.

Shalina's next comment caught Shadow a little off guard, causing his ears to flicker, as a small hint of confusion joined his group of emotions. However, he soon thought that she meant it in a friendly way, since he's known friends that say they love each other, and it's just that. They're friends, nothing more. Not that it really mattered to Shadow all that much. 

"I still let you get hurt under my watch..." he insisted. "You were acting rash to help me, and that was brave, but you never should have had to do that."
Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Ninathelioness on Tue Dec 02, 2014 4:41 am

Shalina popped her head out from under the blanket, her pure blush red had turned to a calm pink, "It wasn't your fault, it just that the third hunter was really good, even I didn't know he was coming, to be honest, when the hunters got you, I was scared for both of our lives, I just went to pure instinct, I was aware a bit of what was happening, but I really wasn't able to control my actions, if I had more reason, I would have just flipped out of the way, but pure reason lost out to instinct, I understand if you want to pin this on someone, but you don't have to beat yourself up about it, I want to see some positivity." her blush went away as she tried to optimise, it was pretty obvious now that Shadow felt that the reason the whole ordeal happened with shalina getting shot was his own fault, and shalina felt basically the same but about herself

Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ollie The Echidna on Tue Dec 09, 2014 9:17 pm

(Knock Knock!Is there room for one more in this party?

Ollie The Echidna
Basic Member
Basic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ninathelioness on Tue Dec 09, 2014 9:45 pm

(Go on ahead, it says "anyone can join!"!)

Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow on Tue Dec 09, 2014 9:59 pm

Shadow sighed. "It doesn't matter how good he is. The guy was a human, with no powers. I shouldn't have been out done by him." He placed a hand on his forehead, frustrated. "Now I'm being selfish, and insensitive. I swear, I'm not just concerned with my pride... I just wanted to help you. Maybe if I just left it alone, you could have handled yourself okay."

Shadow looked down at his feet, then shook his head finding it very petty for him to be feeling sorry for himself. "I'm sorry, I've been thinking too much." Shadow changed the subject. "So, could you tell me why you wanted to see me now?" Shadow wanted to get out of there. He needed to get his head cleared so that he wouldn't think that he was putting Shalina in danger.
Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Ninathelioness on Sat Dec 13, 2014 6:57 am

"I just wanted to see you, not much reason, maybe just wanted to make sure you knew I was okay." she said as she twirled a strand of fur covering her eye, "S-shadow? I wanna show you something I haven't let anyone else see, you know how dark brown fur covers my eye? Well, it's time someone knew about the eye covered by the fur..." she said as she grabbed the fur covering her eye

Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ollie The Echidna on Sat Dec 13, 2014 6:44 pm

(Going to wait for a less awkward moment to join)

Ollie The Echidna
Basic Member
Basic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ninathelioness on Sat Dec 13, 2014 7:21 pm

(good idea ^^')

Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow on Sat Dec 13, 2014 10:28 pm

Shadow nodded, understanding that this was probably a scary thing for Shalina to go through. The black hedgehog had always been a strong, reliable ally, even though he never really considered anyone his friends. Even now, friend was still only reserved for Rouge and Omega, really. But there were a set few, like Shalina, who just barely passed the ally stage. He didn't really know what to think of her, other than the fact that he kind of liked her, if only just a little.

Shadow arched an eyebrow once again. "What do you wanna show me?" Shadow nodded at her response. "Yeah, I was wondering why you liked to cover your eye like that. Is there something wrong with it?" Why would she only want to show this to him? Was it a reason she wanted to keep a secret, and now for some reason (maybe to help him feel better) she wanted to show it to him?
Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Ninathelioness on Sat Dec 13, 2014 10:57 pm

"Well..." she started and lifted the fur over her eye to reveal, unlike her dark brown eye, a slightly dark purple eye, "I keep my mismatching eye a secret, because who would like somebody with two eyecolors? It just seems... Unnatural... I had kept the fur over my eye up, only up to last year, because bullies kept teasing me..." she stared into space as she flashbacked of kids teasing 'Odd eye!' the words echoed in her head, she held the sides of her head, closed her eyes and shook her head, she started murmuring, "No... Stop... Please stop...!" She stopped shaking her head, opened her eyes and looked at shadow, "Sorry if I scared you Shadow, I-I was having a bad flashback..."

Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow on Sun Dec 14, 2014 6:33 am

Shadow's eyes squinted at her different colored eyes, and didn't really see the problem with them. They were both dark colors, so it wasn't all that obvious. Shadow glared at her direction, but it wasn't for her. He was mad that she got bullied for such a stupid reason. People could be very mean, and he knew that first hand. Whether they were Mobian, or Human, people who could think for themselves, were selfish and cruel. 

This made Shadow think about the few people he knew that weren't quite like that. In comparison to the rest of the people of the planet, there weren't very many of them, but there were actually a good handful of them. They were, after all, considered friends with Sonic. It's true, Shadow never really got acquainted with all of his friends, but Sonic seemed to be the common denominator with all of his friends. Even though he was very very annoying, Sonic was a good guy. Shadow himself would never admit that out loud, but he knew that this was true, and perhaps Sonic did as well.

That was when Shadow noticed Shalina freaking out about a flash back. Shadow just stared at her, not really knowing what to say while she was grabbing her head. "Uh, are you okay?" Shalina reassured that she was okay. "That's fine. You didn't scare me, and I don't dislike that other eye. I think it's kind of..." Shadow stopped himself, causing the scenario to become very awkward. "Uh, never mind. Look, I've been in here for over an hour, and I need some fresh air. Be right back." And with that, he left the room to go for a quick run.

Last edited by cynda1 on Sun Dec 14, 2014 7:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Ninathelioness on Sun Dec 14, 2014 7:10 pm

Shalina took her hands off the sides of her head and got into a more comfy position on the bed, like if someone was about to go to sleep, she was a little confused when Shadow didn't finish his sentence, she was going to ask what he thought about her purple eye, but he went out before she could ask him, she decided while she waited for him to see if she could sink her teeth into some food, she got on her knees turned to the wall behind the bed and reached and pressed the button which turned on the intercom, the other side was receiving, "Excuse me? I'm patient Shalina the lioness, could you send somebody over to the recovery room with a steak please? Medium rare." she said to the mic in the form of holes on the metal plate for the buttons before letting go of the button and getting back into a comfy position on the bed

Last edited by Ninathelioness on Mon Dec 15, 2014 12:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Ninathelioness
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow on Sun Dec 14, 2014 7:42 pm

(I think this is a good time for you to reply, if you want Ollie.)
Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Ollie The Echidna on Tue Dec 16, 2014 12:27 pm

Ollie was BORED.She had to sit outside on a metal bench and not climb the trees or do any magic what so ever.She had a cast on her leg because she had broken it.Now she was waiting for the doctors to say she could leave.Which would probably be a whole entire day!That was almost unbearable more than the clunky cast!!

Ollie The Echidna
Basic Member
Basic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ollie The Echidna on Wed Dec 17, 2014 9:18 pm

(Lello?

Ollie The Echidna
Basic Member
Basic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ninathelioness on Thu Dec 18, 2014 1:42 am

(Think we're waiting on Cynda.)

Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow on Thu Dec 18, 2014 4:26 am

(Sorry, been really busy.)

Shadow walked out of the building glancing around the city seeing where the best place to take off and run would be. He didn't pay much attention to anyone who might have been there, even the girl that was sitting in the bench. It could be because he didn't really care all that much, but it probably was because he was thinking too much about the events that took place that day. 

Keeping in mind that Shalina probably wouldn't want to be totally alone at this point, Shadow glanced on direction and back another, thinking about the best route to take. However, Shadow didn't feel good about taking a run right then, but he didn't feel good about going back either. That would just make things more awkward. It was times like this that Shadow wished that he had more of a healthy social life. Believe me, that was a rare thing for him to wish for.

At the moment, Shadow sat on the sidewalk, messaging his forehead in frustration. Why did he even feel so guilty about this? This wasn't completely his fault, and logically, he knew that. She was just as much at fault for reacting so recklessly, so why did he take this so personally? He could imagine acting this way for Rouge, or even Omega, but why Shalina? What was so important about this lioness?
Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Ninathelioness on Thu Dec 18, 2014 5:14 am

Meanwhile, an intern was bringing Shalina a big steak, she licked her lips, "Looks yummy, thank you, Mr... Justin!" she said squinting as his name tag, "You can just leave the steak on my lap and leave the room!" she said and the intern Justin placed the steak on a plate to Shalina, and quickly left the room, she immediately bit the steak and ripped a peace off and chewed it and swallowed, "Yummy!!" she shouted and she continued eating the steak, she was in heaven with the steak, she just kept chewing as she thought, 'Wonder if Shadows having fun on his run, I'm just stuck siting in a bed, but on the bright side, it's delicious!' she thought as she swallowed and continued eating

Last edited by Ninathelioness on Sun Dec 28, 2014 2:15 am; edited 1 time in total

Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ollie The Echidna on Thu Dec 18, 2014 12:36 pm

Ollie saw Shadow walking around for a little while then sitting down on the side walk.He seemed to have a guilty feeling judging from his face which wasn't as much of a piercing scowl as she had normally seen it.Not that she knew him personally or anything she but his way of hiding his feelings was the same as a few of her other friends."Hey the sidewalks not very comfortable you know plus it's kinda wet.The bench is much more dry and not hard as a rock you can come sit on it if you want"

Ollie The Echidna
Basic Member
Basic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top