Kan-Dee saves Christmas!

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Which Starter does Kan-Dee want to choose?...

Kan-Dee saves Christmas! - Page 2 2e0nyx314%Kan-Dee saves Christmas! - Page 2 Oqm71c 14% 
[ 1 ]
Kan-Dee saves Christmas! - Page 2 2e0nyx357%Kan-Dee saves Christmas! - Page 2 Oqm71c 57% 
[ 4 ]
Kan-Dee saves Christmas! - Page 2 2e0nyx329%Kan-Dee saves Christmas! - Page 2 Oqm71c 29% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 7

Kan-Dee saves Christmas! - Page 2 Empty Re: Kan-Dee saves Christmas!

Post by Midknight on Fri Nov 21, 2014 3:48 pm

@Funky, It's actually really hard and the battle take a lot longer than they seem. I've noticed in this game there is A LOT of status ailments like paralysis and poison (Which is called Hunger in this game), which get really irritating, also that every battle is a double battle. I'm not fond of double battles as in the competitive scene I tend to stick to Single Battles XD So I'm a little out of my comfort zone, also the new typings and stuff :I

@Spekkal Thank-you, glad you like it! And yes Gumballer is definitely the best XD

@Boubka, OF COURSE YES 

I'll be posting soon, I HAVEN'T DIED I SWEAR
Midknight
Midknight
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Midknight on Fri Nov 21, 2014 11:02 pm

More PokeSweet themed art! Funkydude using his Pickup ability, he tends to pick up a lot of berries and nuggets. Thanks for keeping me rich ;D

Edit; I know these drawings aren't the best but I feel like it'll make things a little more interesting xD They're only meant to be little doodles for fun c: If you have any ideas or requests for future doodles then be sure to tell me! 8D Or if you want to do any of your own and post it here, feel free :3
Kan-Dee saves Christmas! - Page 2 URSKiLd
Midknight
Midknight
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Midknight on Sat Nov 22, 2014 6:52 pm

Kan-Dee arrives at Meringue City, the location of the 3rd Gym Leader and the S.S. Banana! She heals up her team and rest, preparing for the next day..Kan-Dee adds the Cupop, Knux to the team!
Kan-Dee saves Christmas! - Page 2 SOW5JRs

Out of sheer excitement, Kan-Dee heads to the S.S. Banana, a large banana boat. Inside the boats where masses of partying trainers, ready for battle!
Kan-Dee saves Christmas! - Page 2 7CsZfkh
Kan-Dee saves Christmas! - Page 2 F8nId7q
Kan-Dee saves Christmas! - Page 2 BEGAlG7

Entering through a door and walking onto the deck of the boat, Kan-Dee meets Chocobun! The claimed creator of the PokeSweets and the world. She discusses how she wants humans and sweets to live in harmony, although her sister, Dark Chocobun, despises humans.
Kan-Dee saves Christmas! - Page 2 PgbC9nm
Kan-Dee saves Christmas! - Page 2 LUvwEWh
Kan-Dee saves Christmas! - Page 2 GZZKQ8d

Mid conversation, Kan-Dee and Chocobun are ambushed by pirates! Kan-Dee sends out her sweets in preparation for a battle,
Kan-Dee saves Christmas! - Page 2 FJCFOMt
Kan-Dee saves Christmas! - Page 2 Ey4Kk5T

Kan-Dee beats them down and sends them running, they flee and shout about ruining something..although neither of them heard. Chocobun, as a token of her appreciation asks Kan-Dee if she wants to come to her party, but Kan-Dee declines and continues her journey.

She exits the S.S. Banana and head East to Lemon Way for some training, and a new companion.
Kan-Dee saves Christmas! - Page 2 B6k6VGr

In Lemon Way, Kan-Dee meets a Gummiursa!  (Also caught a Cookietot in this games version of Digletts Cave)
Kan-Dee saves Christmas! - Page 2 UFBM0yz
Kan-Dee saves Christmas! - Page 2 FCW0BIY
Kan-Dee saves Christmas! - Page 2 EIce47T

Kan-Dee decides this area would be okay for training, and gets on with it! An evolution in the process!
Kan-Dee saves Christmas! - Page 2 10DGN6S
Kan-Dee saves Christmas! - Page 2 TKIgA0R

Training is finished and it was time to take on the gym. There are two gym leaders in this town, Ban and Lem. They use Banana and Lemon flavoured Sweets, which luckily, Electrisa can take out no problem with her Orange flavouring!
Kan-Dee saves Christmas! - Page 2 910Dpte
Kan-Dee saves Christmas! - Page 2 WvqHTGE

The gym inside, was an ice puzzle. (Yay, my favourite)
Kan-Dee saves Christmas! - Page 2 ZbDAiew
Kan-Dee saves Christmas! - Page 2 BY4EKMl

One member of the gym used Banana flavours, and the other used Lemon! It was no problem for Electrisa though!
Kan-Dee saves Christmas! - Page 2 L20rAiZ
Kan-Dee saves Christmas! - Page 2 15Q5RGz
Kan-Dee saves Christmas! - Page 2 Dubo5Lu

Kan-Dee emerges successfully again! Morale being so high in the team, they power through to the next City! Crossing through Honey Road, Chocolate Creek and a Tunnel!
Kan-Dee saves Christmas! - Page 2 BXSCmHk
Kan-Dee saves Christmas! - Page 2 BPAd8aj
Kan-Dee saves Christmas! - Page 2 Sx9rI2Y
Kan-Dee saves Christmas! - Page 2 TkMiLt1

Along the way, Spekkal and Electrisa evolve! Spekkal into a Fudgasaur, and Electrisa into a Raisicle~!
Kan-Dee saves Christmas! - Page 2 PPwJM9B
Kan-Dee saves Christmas! - Page 2 8DSvvIw

Kan-Dee saves Christmas! - Page 2 KBnIcu7
Kan-Dee saves Christmas! - Page 2 D5H73ve

At the end of the tunnel and masses of trainers (with a few close calls ;n; ) Kan-Dee arrives in Candy Village, home to the Tower Of Candy!

Kan-Dee saves Christmas! - Page 2 WPLU0LD
Midknight
Midknight
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Midknight on Sun Nov 23, 2014 9:21 pm

Upon entering the Tower of Candy we are encountered by some Team Sour Grunts,
Kan-Dee saves Christmas! - Page 2 S9FGr5z

At the pinnacle of the tower we are met again by the admin! Using the Rare Candies in the Tower to power up his Sweets!
Kan-Dee saves Christmas! - Page 2 LXET2xo

Unfortunately, our own Cupcat Funkydude was no match for Admins, sadly, he will no longer be aiding us in battle.....Although, in the end the Admin is defeated.

Kan-Dee saves Christmas! - Page 2 5fVu8YV
Kan-Dee saves Christmas! - Page 2 OShVR93

Feeling down, Kan-Dee leaves Candy Village, entering the next route, known as 'Fudge Road'. Here, she encounters something that brightens her mood ever so slightly. A cheerful little Grapom!
Kan-Dee saves Christmas! - Page 2 0AueYa7
Kan-Dee saves Christmas! - Page 2 PCtLWyh

Entering an underground pathway to the next city, Kan-Dee runs into Mark! Conveniently challenging her to a battle. He proves to have gotten stronger and poses more of threat this time, although our heroine pulls through.
Kan-Dee saves Christmas! - Page 2 39bOquA 
Kan-Dee saves Christmas! - Page 2 LhmA6iq

As soon as Mark leaves, Katia appears! Kan-Dee attempts to ask if she can heal her Sweets first, but Katia was in too much of a hurry..
Kan-Dee saves Christmas! - Page 2 4agAsft

Katia was far stronger this time around, just like Mark was. Kan-Dee struggles to keep up with the battle and as were her Sweets. Her Strawizard and Bisour both target Electrisa, as opposed to focussing on one Sweet each. Electrisa can't handle it, unfortunately, Electrisa also passes away.....

Kan-Dee saves Christmas! - Page 2 530xaXe
Kan-Dee saves Christmas! - Page 2 GIezHTu

To Funkydude...

You were a valiant feline, and were a good fighter.You were always picking at the ground in between fights, gathering many helpful items to support and help your team. You will be missed dearly..Rest In Peace.

To Electrisa...

You were the silliest of the group certainly, but in battle you were no joke. You always tried you hardest to get stronger, although only just shortly after your evolution you were ganged up on. You were fast, strong, and you will stay in our hearts..Rest In Peace.
Midknight
Midknight
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Funkydude527 on Tue Nov 25, 2014 3:18 pm

Kan-Dee saves Christmas! - Page 2 Spocks_death_1

I have been, and always shall be, your friend.

(OH MY GOLLY THAT ART IS FREAKING AMAZING. SAVING IT. SAVING IT FOREVER. Seriously. Its awesome. Also a very Sully expression. I love it so much. Thank you thank you thank you!)
Funkydude527
Funkydude527
Basic Member
Basic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Midknight on Wed Dec 10, 2014 6:29 pm

Will be streaming this game on either Friday, Saturday or Sunday! Maybe multiple days! I might have facecam or microphone..idk, still thinking about it.

SO keep an eye out for the link to be posted for Livestream!
Midknight
Midknight
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Spekkal on Wed Dec 10, 2014 6:58 pm

IT'S STILL ALIVE
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

Good! I was wondering when you were gonna update cause I've been starting it from the beginning!

Back to top Go down

Post by Midknight on Mon Feb 16, 2015 5:39 pm

I completely forgot about this - So sorry btw

I'm going to stick to my plan of streaming, that way I will have done and will also save a bunch of writing. It'll most likely be on a Friday or Saturday, potential Microphone and FaceCam action!~ 

Again, apologies for forgetting about this! Christmas was a lot more busy than I imagined and yeah, promise to finish it for Easter though!
Midknight
Midknight
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Midknight on Fri Feb 20, 2015 5:54 pm

Streaming! http://www.livestream.com/midknight_art

Come and check it out!
Midknight
Midknight
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2