Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Evening At Ease

4 posters

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down

An Evening At Ease - Page 9 Empty Re: An Evening At Ease

Post by AdrianTheZephyr Sun Dec 21, 2014 11:42 pm

Adrian looked on at her as Mido walked on towards the temple. "I hope she finds what she's looking for. While she's doing that, I should visit my old home for a bit." Adrian then heads for his house, which is on the outskirts of the village.

Meanwhile, the village elder was inside of his temple at his desk, tending to his everyday duties.
AdrianTheZephyr
AdrianTheZephyr
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurusu Mon Dec 22, 2014 7:54 am

Her pace became slower and slower as she approached the temple. "*sigh*...This is it!!" She said to herself trying to build confidence. She pushed  the door open and stepped inside. The place was almost empty, she  saw a couple villagers around the seem to be in deep prayer. She looked around to find the the elder and up ahead saw a large door that seemed a bit different form the others. "This must be it...I hope he isn't too busy at the moment." She hesitatingly knocked on his door waiting for an answer on the other side.

Kurusu
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by AdrianTheZephyr Mon Dec 22, 2014 6:21 pm

The village elder was sitting at his desk tending to his everyday duties. No more than a few seconds later, he heard a a very quiet knock on the door. After he heard this, he then rose up from his desk and walked towards his door. He finally grabbed the door handle and pulled the door towards him only to see Midokou afterwards.  "Oh hi there. Midokou, was it? Please come in. Come in. " He said while smiling as he stepped back pulling the door to let her inside. "So what brings you here?" He asked.
AdrianTheZephyr
AdrianTheZephyr
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurusu Mon Dec 22, 2014 11:49 pm

"Thank you for your time Elder." She said with a small grateful smile. She then sat down across from his desk and prepared her self to ask. "So umm elder...I know you are a very wise and noble man and I was hoping you could help me understand something better." She started herself. "Adrian told me that most of the villagers here have wind power abilities if I'm correct. So umm... could you please tell me if you are born with the proper control over this power or do you have to train to get it under control?" She looked up to him with hope in her eyes that the answer could help her out with her own problem.

Kurusu
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by AdrianTheZephyr Tue Dec 23, 2014 12:43 am

The Elder looked towards Midokou with curiosity and then proceeded to answer her question. "Well, normally anyone could control air if they strive towards learning to do so. The only thing that you will need to learn it is patience." He said. "Why'd you ask? That's if you don't mind me asking."
AdrianTheZephyr
AdrianTheZephyr
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurusu Tue Dec 23, 2014 1:10 am

She looked away for a moment feel a little embarrassed by her answer then she looked back at him. She took a a deep breath then said. "Well...I'm not sure how to control my own powers...so.." Her voice drifted off. "It's not wind though, I'm kinda...really strong...and I don't know how to properly control it sometimes. I tried to but I ended up hurting others from it many times...so I decided it be best for me to live alone and try to forget about the side of myself...." Her eyes began to get teary the more she spilled out her conscious to the elder.

Kurusu
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by AdrianTheZephyr Tue Dec 23, 2014 2:33 am

The village elder showed a concerned expression as Midokou began to shed tears and reached over to his right and grabbed some tissue and hands it to her. "Here you go." He said as he hand it to her.
AdrianTheZephyr
AdrianTheZephyr
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurusu Tue Dec 23, 2014 4:23 am

"T-thank you.."She said in a breaking voice and started to wipe her eyes with it. "So please....is there anything i could do or anyways yo could help?" She practically begged.

Kurusu
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by AdrianTheZephyr Tue Dec 23, 2014 4:38 am

"Hmmm." The village elder gave a slight stroke to his long beard as he was thinking about a solution. "Well let me ask you this question. Have you had any proper training to control your powers?" He asked her.
AdrianTheZephyr
AdrianTheZephyr
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurusu Tue Dec 23, 2014 4:49 am

"No  I haven't actually...I sorta learned little tricks on my own. But nothing solid." She said back to him

Kurusu
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by AdrianTheZephyr Tue Dec 23, 2014 5:03 am

"Hmmm...Well I'm afraid we don't have a special training program besides our growing military. But you could ask one of the of the expert warriors in our town for help." He said.
AdrianTheZephyr
AdrianTheZephyr
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurusu Tue Dec 23, 2014 4:19 pm

"No...it's alright...thanks anyways.." She said in a sad tone. She got up from her chair and slowly headed for the door. She needed special training, but maybe somewhere else she could find it. Hope was the only thing holding her together at this point.

Kurusu
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by AdrianTheZephyr Tue Dec 23, 2014 6:40 pm

The elder began to feel saddened by her reaction as she started to walk out of the door. He then started  to think of the best solution to her predicament. "W-wait!" He softly exclaimed. "I'm sure that there has to be something that we could do." He said. He thought as hard as he could for the best answer to her problem. "Say...what is your power anyway?" He asked.
AdrianTheZephyr
AdrianTheZephyr
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9