Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A casual night..

2 posters

Go down

A casual night.. Empty A casual night..

Post by Dark The Hedgewolf 2 Tue Oct 21, 2014 1:43 pm

"Alrighty! Well, thanks for helping me out today. I had a lot of fun! Catch ya later, Mmkay?"

"..Yeah yeah. Whatever. Bye."

"..Bye..?"

A small sigh if dissapointment escaped the lips of an unfamiliar Hedgewolf as she stepped our from her theater, hearing the light breathing from her unamused friend behind her as she let off a small shudder from the cold night air and started to quietly pace down the street. The city really was wonderful, at night. It was just so..quiet. And whilst this Hedgewolf hated the quiet normally, this time of night was probably the only time she could actually sit and think. A time where she could clear her mind from all her frantic thoughts. So with a small grin, she turned a street and continued to walk. Until eventually..

"Oh! That's right!~"

In a matter of seconds, Dark's grin had extended as she remembered a simple task. She was meant to be exploring the forest tonight! But being so busy really took those thoughts away..but that wouldn't matter now. Dark looked around frantically, trying to find the exit to the city as she heard an owl coo in the distance. Yes, it really was a wonderful night. One something tells her she would never forest. With a grin Dark started to walk down a street, her eyes catching onto a city exit up ahead as the street lights casted an odd silhouette over her in the darkness as her eyes glowed dimly. It had all been going..oh so well. That was, of course, until this moment.

"..Oh! I-I Apologise.

Did I bump into you-?"
-----------------------------

Okay, so..here's an RP starter and such ouo" the ending is kinda obvious, isn't it? Your character is the one she bumps into.

Just incase you didn't get it.

Yeah.

ouo"
Dark The Hedgewolf 2
Dark The Hedgewolf 2
Standard Member
Standard Member

Location : Probably sitting at my desk animating as you read this, cause im god damn crazy

Back to top Go down

A casual night.. Empty Re: A casual night..

Post by Blazingshadows Sun Oct 26, 2014 7:39 pm

"No, that's okay!  I should have been looking where I was going~" said a light feminine voice.  The voice had come from a fairly short female cat, with grey fur and wavy black hair.  Her hair went down to just below her shoulders, and it was tinted purple at the edges.  She wore a gothic-looking black dress with white lace that went down to her knees.  The bottom half of the dress seemed to poof out from her waist, as if it were held up by something.  The sleeves were long and lacey, and there were ripples and layers across the whole thing.  Even though the dress already looked very odd for this century, to make it even more peculiar, she had a big purple bow on the back of the dress, even visible from the front.  A smaller matching one was tucked into her hair, keeping it out of her face.

Yes, she seemed like something straight out of a story book.  A wide smile stretched across her face.  She didn't see people very often, and when she got the chance to actually talk to someone outside of her small family, she was absolutely overjoyed.  Tilting her head, she looked over the person that she had just walked into.  "You don't see many people out this late do you, huh?"  She giggled, looking back up at her face.
Blazingshadows
Blazingshadows
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark The Hedgewolf 2 Mon Oct 27, 2014 7:06 am

"Oh!" In a slightly sweet silence Dark looked the girl up and down as she spoke, a cute but odd smile perking across her lips as thoughts entered her mind about the girl. She was a beauty, for sure! But --that didn't matter at the moment. She was in a conversation! She should be listening. "oh--nah. I'm actually rather surprised to see someone out here! It's usually empty! --well, at this time of night, of course." She chirped with a slight giggle.

The young -looking girl wore a frilly pink dress, and appeared to be a wolf of some kind. Her tail was fluffy, along with her ears and muzzle. Her eyes were a bright yellow--to which they seemed to glow. She wore cute little pink shoes and small white socks, along with a cute little blue bow on her collar. Her hair strung down to her shoulder blades and swayed slightly as she glanced around before speaking yet again. 

"Do you normally see people around at this time?" 

Her curious eyes watched as she waited for an answer.
Dark The Hedgewolf 2
Dark The Hedgewolf 2
Standard Member
Standard Member

Location : Probably sitting at my desk animating as you read this, cause im god damn crazy

Back to top Go down

Post by Blazingshadows Wed Oct 29, 2014 1:04 am

"Well, I honestly don't go out much..."  The tilted her head, her focusing on a spot on a wall far behind the wolf.  "Actually, it's been a very long time since the last time I've come out here.."  She blinked, smiling once again as her eyes focused back on the girl in front of her.  "I would leave more if Father would left me, y'know?  He must be bored without me, I guess.  He doesn't leave much himself, what with the work and all.  None of us do."  She giggled to herself, the fact that the wolf most likely wouldn't get what she was talking about not concerning her.

After a small silence she blinked again, snapping back to reality, and her eyes fluttered down to the girl's frilly dress.  "So pretty.." she said quietly to herself.  "Your dress is so cute!  It look so rally nice on you~"  The young cat loved colorful things, even though she was personally lacking them.  Her style was almost completely devoid of color.
Blazingshadows
Blazingshadows
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark The Hedgewolf 2 Wed Nov 05, 2014 8:35 am

She listened to the young Cat with a cheerful grin. ''Ah, yes. Parents can be rather clingy, huh?'' She spoke with a slight giggle, leaning her hand against the wall beside them. As she mentioned her dress, Dark's eyes seemed to light up just that little bit more. ''O-oh! Why thankyou! I made it myself. Your outfit is rather nice as well!'' She stated, eyes occasionally glancing around before she spoke yet again. ''So, do you live around here? ..Not to sound creepy or anything. Ahah..'' She said---slightly awkwardly, rubbing the back of her neck as her eyes trailed to the floor.
Dark The Hedgewolf 2
Dark The Hedgewolf 2
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Blazingshadows Wed Nov 05, 2014 9:33 pm

She giggled, her hands moving to the bow in her hair as she tried to straighten it, even though it was already.  She did this a lot when she was in public.  "They really can be!  But he'll learn soon enough."  She looked down at the girl's dress once more, removing her hand from the bow.  "Really?  Wow!  You must be really good at sewing!  I'm not much of a seamstress, but I learned for... Various reasons.."  She seemed to have brought herself to a touchy subject, communicated in the way her sentence trailed off and her eyes darted to the left.

Quickly changing the subject, she looked down at her own dress, smoothing it out.  "Oh, thanks!  Father made it for me.."  She looked back up at the girl, tiling her head in thought.  "Well, I guess I kind of do... We live on the outskirts of the city, so I don't really come around here often... What about you?"
Blazingshadows
Blazingshadows
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark The Hedgewolf 2 Thu Nov 06, 2014 6:49 am

Dark nodded in silence and decided not to question the sudden fade of conversation, her ears perking up as she began to continue her talk about the living area. ''Oh, That's nice. I live by a theater around here--i work as a child's preformer.'' She said with a cute little blush, Dark moving her hand away from her neck and glancing up to the sky. Her head yet again brought itself down as her right ear seemed to lean towards the right a little more. ''Jeez, it sounds like someone's having a party around here! I can hear their music!'' She said with a small giggle.
Dark The Hedgewolf 2
Dark The Hedgewolf 2
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Blazingshadows Sat Nov 08, 2014 2:28 am

"A child's performer?  Wow, that sounds like a lot of fun!"  She smiled cheerfully.  "I'll bet the children love you!  You're really nice, after all.."  She looked away, thinking.  "I don't have a job, at least not yet..  Then again I'm still a bit young, huh?"  She looked back at the other girl in front of her.  "But I've got plenty of time to think about that.. Even though I haven't the slightest idea what I want to be!  Maybe a doctor, or a nurse or something like that.. But it would be a lot of work!"  She giggled quietly.

"Oh yeah, I hear it too!"  She angled her ears towards the music.  "Y'know, I've never been to an actual party... It would be interesting to go to one.."  She looked over in the direction that the music was coming from.  "I really should get more of a social life.. Parties would be pretty fun!"
Blazingshadows
Blazingshadows
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down