Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Amber Wolfe (Updated)

3 posters

Go down

Amber Wolfe (Updated) Empty Amber Wolfe (Updated)

Post by PersimmonAutumn Sat Sep 27, 2014 3:35 am

Name: Amber Wolfe
Nicknames: None
Species: Gray Wolf

Appearance: Amber stands at 3 feet 9 inches with a slim, athletic build. Because of the brown scarf she’s always wearing over her muzzle, people tend to think of her as a mysterious wanderer from a faraway place. Her sharp, half-lidded amber colored eyes (hence the name) only strengthens this image. She has persimmon fur and a white underbelly, muzzle, and the front part of her neck. Her ears are a darker shade of persimmon and stand upright on her head. Being a wolf, she adorns some markings on her face that are a darker persimmon like her ears, and a lighter persimmon for the markings near her eyes. She has shaggy medium length hair (tied into a low ponytail), bangs/quills that delicately drape over her forehead, and a shaggy tail. She wears a maroon and black top that reveals her stomach, sleek black pants that has two belts wrapped around it, maroon shoes, and leather arm guards.

Reference:

Full body

Amber Wolfe (Updated) Dg12e9

Scarf up

Amber Wolfe (Updated) 2efj72g

Personality traits

-Doing things the way she wants
-Solitude
-Neat apartments and organized desks
-Clean clothes and organized weapons
-Autumn

Dislikes:
-Loud noises or noisy company
-Speaking
-Bloodstains
-Messes
-Crowded places

Personality:
Amber is adamant and strong in nature. She often refuses to speak unless forced, occasionally causing people to think she’s either deaf (for a lack of reaction towards speech) or mute (for a lack of verbal replies). However, she later picked up sign language after encountering the demon Gueton Versil. Often, people see her as cold, emotionless, and cruel. She isn't afraid to speak the truth even if it is hurtful or mean, and has no burden in lying either. Because of this however, people tend to avoid and keep their distance from her, which is completely fine by her. Being an assassin, Amber is deathly serious, always tense, and is unable to keep her guard down. However deep down, she is actually a real sweetheart. Observant and quick to react, she is able to think one and a half times faster than others to respond to a certain situation. As long as it isn’t coming up with a snappy remark or comeback. This makes her seem out of place around other mobians, humans, or living beings in general. Especially living beings who try to make jokes. 

On tasks, Amber is hardcore and extremely swift and silent when fighting. She likes executing quick, clean attacks that immediately take down her opponent or target. Being trained and skilled in the arts of assassination, she has done many horrid things that she is not proud of, but is not afraid of being called the villain and has long since cared about what other people think. If you manage to befriend her however, she is less likely to be cold or mean to you and is a loyal and protective friend. She will not hesitate to snap a few bones in her body to protect you, and you will get to see a softer side of her. In truth, Amber is actually quite a neat-freak, and will spend hours just organizing her apartment, starting from fridge contents to her assortment of weapons. 

Her oddness is not without reason. As a young pup, she was traumatized and scarred for life when the orphanage she lived in burned down (which was unintentionally her own fault), causing her to keep to herself and become sensitive towards loud noises because they reminded her of the screams that came from the burning orphanage, ending with her living on the streets. That experience has also made a considerable impact on her personality, causing her to grow up to be a selective mute, and will use the littlest amount of words possible to respond.

Combat traits

Powers: Amber was born with the power of thermokinesis which is the ability to control heat. This was how her orphanage burned down. She had been overly excited when she hid behind the heater during a game of hide and seek, accidentally causing the said heater to overheat and eventually explode. Fortunately, her own powers saved her life. During the explosion, unbeknownst to herself, she lowered the heat of the hot blast and flames, allowing escape along with several of the luckier children and care takers. She later realized this ability when she and the other children were left to live on the streets. While the others suffered from hypothermia and shivered in the night, she remained warm and comfortable. While others sweated and fanned themselves on hot days, she remained cool and unbothered. Unfortunately, upon further development of her powers, she grew heat numb and can no longer differentiate hot or cold. This later developed into analgesia, and therefore she is unable to feel pain (which is deadly if she were to experience internal wounds). In her current age, Amber is able to drop her body temperature low enough to not be detected by thermo sensors, create heat blades and heat bullets; which are concentrated waves of heat (so this means it’s invisible) that upon release can penetrate and slice through even the hardest of metals. Her powers are, however, rarely able to cause combustion or freezing. She is also an extremely competent fighter; flexible, quick in movement, silent, swift, and always goes straight for the kill. A master of parkour, she specializes in using blades and her opponents’ pressure points. Because of her silence, she is very sensitive towards sounds.

Strengths:
-Extremely adaptable
Even if she loses all her weapons, she is immediately able to improvise with items in her surroundings. Growing up in the streets pushes you to be resourceful.

-Quick to react
Because of her lack of speech, she is able to focus on processing things much faster in her mind. She is one who embraces the saying, “Action speaks louder than words.”

-Can take a punch
She is someone who can take a bullet to the stomach, be close to death, and get back up to shrug it off. Often being beaten by thugs as a child, she developed a higher endurance and pain tolerance level.

-Intelligent
She is not one who will barge in through the front door and take on all the bad guys at once. She is crafty and will try and get the job done as quick and silent as possible.

Weaknesses:
-Rough
Because she is not used to physical contact nor giving it, she can be a bit rough when showing gestures of ‘affection’. Including pats on the head, back, or noogies (which she often mistakes for a headlock). And don’t be surprised if she knocks you over several times to rush off somewhere.

-Socially impaired
Growing up alone and often working alone, she really isn’t a social animal. In fact, she’s still adjusting to the two meter distance for interaction.

-Suffers from analgesia
If she were to be wounded badly, she might not be able to realize the dire consequences until it's too late...

-Usage of heat blades and heat bullets
They require a considerable amount of energy and therefor drains stamina. She cannot use it often and it is often used as only a final resort.

-Overly sensitive hearing  
Even the sound of a whistle can throw her off her game. (Which is why she constantly uses earplugs on missions)

Social information

Positive relations
-Gueton Versil (Father Figure)
Amber first encountered Gueton in Station Square, where he managed to take her to a tea shop and got her to open up about her inability and power. She finds him surprisingly pleasant to be around, and has even managed to develop a sense of trust towards him. It was because of him that she learned sign language, so that she may communicate better without using her voice.

-Srunks Ammar (The Figurative Little Brother)
A muscular cyan hedgehog she encountered by chance at a random park. She was intrigued by his kindness and patience towards her uncommunicative and stiff demeanor. He managed to get a few words out of her, as he found her precious locket when she dropped it upon leaving. In return, Amber gave him an emerald necklace to give to his girlfriend. She sees him as a little brother, if not a bit loud, and is basically a sucker for how sensitive he is. She grows fonder and fonder of him with each passing day, up to the point of vowing to protect him with her life. He is the first person to see her soft side.

-Twilight the Greater Kitsune Shadow (Friend or Foe?)
A dark fox whom she met in a park during autumn. They share a love of silence, peace, and the colors of fall. However, after Twilight loses control of himself and tries to attack her, Amber developed very conflicting emotions towards him. However, after spending more time with him, she has grown rather comfortable, and occasionally bashful around him. She hasn't realized it yet, but she is developing feelings for him.

Negative relations
-N/A

History
Amber was born in the Land of a Million Lights, but was raised in an orphanage under the circumstances of her parents abandoning her as a baby. They hadn’t expected to have her, and didn’t have the money to raise her, so they had no choice. However, they did leave her a silver locket with her name engraved on it, and it has become her only valuable possession. She managed to grow up with a relatively normal childhood until the age of five, when a terrible accident involving a heater explosion swallowed the orphanage in flames, leaving most of the surviving children homeless. She was one of them. Traumatized and confused, she was forced to live out most of her life on the streets. Picking up pick-pocketing and stealing in order to have food in her stomach everyday, she learnt how to escape police officers and shopkeepers (where she developed her parkour abilities).

Unfortunately, more than often she was caught and beaten as a punishment. Gradually, however, with the help of her powers killing off her nerves, Amber became unable to feel pain, or anything at all. This scared her beyond belief. Especially when she discovered she could have a knife stuck in her leg and not be able to feel anything. Growing up on the streets, she was more than familiar to the causes of death; starvation, dehydration, hypothermia, and infection. It was then she realized that she needed to learn how to defend herself, to prevent any unneeded infections or injuries. After stealing a book about pressure points from a traveler, she began to develop her pressure point attacks and defend herself from thugs and criminals. At the age of eleven, she killed her first victim (though unintentionally), which was also the age she released her heat blade for the first time. The heat blade killed the thug that antagonized her, causing many police officers to come after her for isolation and possibly help her, but after multiple accounts of capture, each one only ended with her destroying most of the detainment facility with her unstable powers. After the twentieth time escaping, she finally hitched a boat ride to sail to Mobotropolis.

Upon arriving in the big city however, she resumed her life of thievery and pick-pocketing, causing more and more death because of her powers. It was the only way she knew how to live. Unfortunately, the news of her criminal record, and homeless orphan status had reached the security officers in Mobotropolis, added with her new reputation on the streets, she was a fugitive once again. It was in these times that she further explored and developed her powers while still proceeding with her thievery. At the age of twelve, she was eventually confronted by G.U.N, and was once again detained. However, assuming her old habits, she focused herself to getting out. Over and over and over she tried, each effort failing miserably. Seeing potential in her efforts to break out, G.U.N. decided it would be better to make her an ally than an enemy, and offered to take her under their care if she vows not to continue her thieving mayhem.

As expected, Amber showed excellent learning and thinking capabilities through her training courses. Possessing high levels of stealth, agility, stamina, and speed, she proved herself to be talented in the art of stealth attacks, especially using knives and blades (though the machete was always her preference). At the age of sixteen, several years before Robotnik’s invasion of Mobotropolis, she earned a rank as a G.U.N. agent, which she refused under the terms of not liking the authority they would have over her, and left the organization with the promise of not breaking her vow. Several months later, she took up the profession of a mercenary, and built her life around other people's dirty jobs, gradually gaining experience and reputation. Even G.U.N took use of her services for the assassination of criminal and political enemies of G.U.N, later the allies of Dr. Eggman. After the invasion of Mobotropolis, she also accepted jobs from Robotnik (she always refused any G.U.N assignments involving the Eggman personally), though usually through the medium of his henchmen to take care of minor jobs. After two years, she finally earned her title as an assassin.

Last edited by PersimmonAutumn on Sat Jul 04, 2015 10:59 am; edited 23 times in total (Reason for editing : Adding relations)
PersimmonAutumn
PersimmonAutumn

Back to top Go down

Amber Wolfe (Updated) Empty Re: Amber Wolfe (Updated)

Post by DeuxExDimensia Sat Sep 27, 2014 5:21 pm

Oh no here we go again. With the reviews and such. Hahahhaa.

PersimmonAutumn wrote:Age: 16

I can tell this is going to be a problem later. 

Skipping other generic information and appearance because I see no problems with it. I actually really like this character's design so that's a plus.

PersimmonAutumn wrote:Likes:
-Silence
-Doing things the way she wants
-Solitude

*Insert am I edgy enough yet comment here* Buuuuut I can't do that because Twilight is the same way and that'd be contradictory of me hahaah. 

So that's fine. 

PersimmonAutumn wrote:-Neat apartments and organized desks
-Clean clothes and clean weapons

Didn't the little tag under the name of this thread say she was an assassin or something? While the point of being an assassin includes not getting caught- so clean clothes makes sense- I'm thinking she's gonna be very disappointed to find out that weapons don't exactly stay clean after piercing someone's skin. 

PersimmonAutumn wrote:Dislikes:
-Loud noises or noisy company 
-Speaking

Twilight needs to meet this girl they'd get along great hahaha

PersimmonAutumn wrote:-Bloodstains
-Messes
-Crowded places

Makes sense to me I dunno why i'm going over it to be honest. 

Oh boy personality time here we go.

PersimmonAutumn wrote:Growing up from a rough past, Amber is adamant and strong in nature.

I dunno what I think about where this is going but that rough past thing eghghgh. 

PersimmonAutumn wrote:She often refuses to speak unless forced, occasionally causing people to think she’s either deaf or mute.

But deaf people can speak given they're taught. I like mute characters. I'd have a billion if that wasn't too many characters in general. 

PersimmonAutumn wrote:Being highly skilled in the arts of assassination, she has done many horrid things that she is not proud of, but is not afraid of being called the villain and has long since cared about what other people think.

She's only 16, how can she possibly be highly skilled? Unless she was training all her life, and even still she's just a child so.. 

Anyway skipping over the rest of the personality because it looks pretty good to me. 

PersimmonAutumn wrote:Powers: Amber was born with the power of thermokinesis which is the ability to control heat.

*bounces* Oh my god oh my god it's a creative power i'm so happy this is great, this is literally great, +a billion points in everything wow. 

PersimmonAutumn wrote:she grew heat numb and can no longer differentiate hot or cold.

Her nerves are dead? Or whatever. That's a dangerous condition, not being able to feel hot or cold means she also shouldn't be able to feel pain. That's incredibly dangerous and would make for a very interesting character if that were actually the case. 

PersimmonAutumn wrote:create heat blades and heat bullets; which are concentrated waves of heat (so this means it’s invisible) that upon release can penetrate and slice through even the hardest of metals.

Would this be the equivalent of touching an awfully hot pan right out of the oven but instead slicing through your skin?

Ow. 

PersimmonAutumn wrote:She is also an extremely competent fighter; flexible, quick in movement, silent, swift, and always goes straight for the kill. A master of parkour, she specializes in using blades and her opponents’ pressure points.

Except she's 16. Pretty much still a child. Okay. Still a problem hereee.

I'm skipping over the strengths because they seem fine. Let me be the first to say Thank you for not being redundant, geez it happens way too often it's refreshing to see someone not repeat things they've already said earlier in their strengths category. 

PersimmonAutumn wrote:Weaknesses:
-Rough
Because she is not used to physical contact nor giving it, she can be a bit rough when showing gestures of ‘affection’. Including pats on the head, back, or noogies (which she often mistakes for a headlock). And don’t be surprised if she knocks you over several times to rush off somewhere.

-Socially impaired
Growing up alone and often working alone, she really isn’t a social animal. In fact, she’s still adjusting to the two meter distance for interaction.

-Stubborn
It’s either her way or nothing at all.

-Harsh
She tells you the truth. No sugar coating included.

And now we get to the problem again. All of these weaknesses are psychological. You need some physical weaknesses in there- something to use against her in battle- otherwise that's a little bad. More like a lot bad. You should probably think of a few battle weaknesses though battling is not everything but she is an assassin so it's probably important for her. 

I'm going to skip over relations for now but I have a pretty good reason for that I think.

I'm also going to skip over the history, but maybe i'll do it later I dunno.

Your character is pretty good, probably only in need of a few major changes and then some little tweaks. I like her, she's a cool character for the most part.
DeuxExDimensia
DeuxExDimensia
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Spekkal Sat Sep 27, 2014 6:05 pm

First off, I am so happy that someone actually did the base right! 8D
Second off, you're poking at the rules there. Gonna direct you to this section of the rules regarding character creation. It's forbidden to have a character with relations to canon characters (such as Tails and Rouge, for example):

1. No characters that are related to OR friends with the canon characters. We don't need 5 girlfriends of sonic, 7 best friends of tails, 10 ARK projects that are just like Shadow, ect. The ONLY way you can have your character be friends with a canon character is if it happens in the actual rps on site

So I'm gonna need you to adjust your character so it's independent from the Sonic cast! Otherwise I'm gonna have to issue a warning and a possible deletion of your bio.

Thankyou~
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by PersimmonAutumn Sun Sep 28, 2014 6:51 am

Wooooww thanks for the feedback guys! ^^ Yes, I will work on the defects you guys mentioned (I hadn't noticed that section for character creation, Spekkal I'm so sorry omfg >.<)

Deux, I really appreciate your review, but perhaps you should go over the history as well? Because really it's where her experience and how she gained her profession was explained. I've also changed the negative parts you pointed out ^^ 

Thanks so much guys.
PersimmonAutumn
PersimmonAutumn

Back to top Go down

Post by DeuxExDimensia Sun Sep 28, 2014 6:01 pm

No problem! The reason I didn't go over her history is because it included canon characters and it's up to an admin to point out that that's against the rules- not a normal member. I didn't wanna go minimodding or whatever you call it and accidently break a rule. But now that it's fixed I will go over it- it's what I planned on doing.

PersimmonAutumn wrote:was raised in an orphanage

PersimmonAutumn wrote:She managed to grow up with a normal childhood.

Growing up in an orphanage doesn't sound very normal? Then again, this is the sonic fanon universe where everyone's parents are dead (I read that her parents abandoned her but when it comes to everyone else, their parents are probably dead.). 
So you know.
Maybe it is normal for fandom standards, I dunno.

PersimmonAutumn wrote:However, at the age of five, a terrible accident involving a heater explosion swallowed the orphanage in flames, leaving most of the surviving children homeless.

This sounds like something that could actually happen.

PersimmonAutumn wrote:Picking up the profession of pick-pocketing and stealing, Amber did all she could to survive.

I'm pretty sure this can only be considered a profession if she's being paid to steal things for someone.

PersimmonAutumn wrote:(after meeting a traveller who taught her about pressure points for the very first time, to which she developed her pressure point attacks)

Who was this traveller? Why would they teach her these things? Why would she trust them in the first place? This one sentence has me asking more questions than I've asked in the entire bio.

PersimmonAutumn wrote:This caused many officers to come after her to detain her and possibly help her, but only succeeded in scaring her away and ended with her hitching a boat ride to sail to Mobotropolis.

Ladies and gentleman I give you the police force that let an eleven year old child convicted of murder get away

PersimmonAutumn wrote:At the age of twelve, she was eventually confronted by G.U.N, who had previously heard of her from footmen, and was offered to join into the organization. 

A known criminal being asked to join a military organization. Okay.
Are you sure this wasn't just your way of trying to turn it around and make her to be an anti-hero or something?
Actually that might be it but I dunno, I'm not you. Either way it makes no sense.

The more I read this history the more I think things are going a little too fast but eehh. I'm willing to overlook that. This still is the sonic universe after all. 

Also I'm a little iffy on the whole eggman thing but that's not something for me to really say- I'm in no position to tell you whether you're still breaking a rule or not (Especially since Eggman also does things on a global scale, so most mobians would have to be living under a rock not to know who he is at the very least). So I'll leave it at that.
DeuxExDimensia
DeuxExDimensia
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by PersimmonAutumn Tue Sep 30, 2014 4:22 pm

From now on, I will frequently edit this bio with every roleplay Amber has gone through (who she met, new knowledge she achieved) in order to track her development and relationships. So if you've rped with her, go ahead and check this out. Maybe you've been included into her biography =w=
PersimmonAutumn
PersimmonAutumn

Back to top Go down

Post by PersimmonAutumn Thu Nov 06, 2014 11:21 am

Fixed past and reference addition! Very Happy
PersimmonAutumn
PersimmonAutumn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum