Meet the Staff

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Meet the Staff

Post by Uncanny-Illustrator on Sun Aug 31, 2014 8:32 pm

.:Founder:.
Scythe
(Profile)
Founder
The elusive Sythe has not been spotted in over a year so there is no direct info for her

Last edited by Uncanny-Illustrator on Tue Dec 01, 2015 12:03 am; edited 2 times in total

Hero

Back to top Go down

Re: Meet the Staff

Post by Uncanny-Illustrator on Sun Aug 31, 2014 8:33 pm

.:Admins:.
Spekkal
( Profile)
Admin
Hello! I'm Spekkal, or Tank, or whatever you prefer; I don't really mind. I'm a rather old user on this forum and I've been roleplaying for over 7ish years, give or take a few. I tend to ramble a lot and my forum RP posts reflect that, unfortunately, so chances are if you decide to roleplay with me in a topic I might babble for a few paragraphs.
I'm entirely open for a chat and roleplays at all times, even if I need a good few kicks to check my PMs. I don't bite, so feel free to approach me at any time if there's anything you need help with! Chances are, you'll see me on the chatbox anyway.
If you want to roleplay with me outside of the forum, or if you just want to talk, my Skype is the same as my current username.
Electrisa
(Profile)
Admin
Hello! I am Electrisa (most people call me Elec or Buzzsaw) aaand I am an admin here. I am from Poland, and that means that: 1. I might have little problems with English grammar and spelling, 2. I am about 6-7 hours ahead of America. Like most of the site's staff anyway.
I've started RPing 1,5 years ago, on this site. I don't RP in forum much (I prefer cbox's RP Zone or Skype), buuut that doesn't mean I can't do forum RPs at all!
Also I draw digital art (I have a deviantArt account with the same name as the one here) and I try to animate, but that happens rarely. Plus I love hugs.
If you need to contact one of the admins, but they are offline when you are on or you're simply too shy to talk to them (because that happens too), you can PM me or inform me about the issue through Skype (which is electrisa_shila), so I can poke them about that as soon as I can. ...Or you can just ask me for an RP that way, if you want.

Last edited by Uncanny-Illustrator on Sun Apr 02, 2017 8:14 am; edited 4 times in total

Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Uncanny-Illustrator on Sun Aug 31, 2014 8:33 pm

.:Moderators:.
Knuxtiger4
(Profile)
Cbox mod
Just keeping it simple but hello fellow forum people!  I’m Knuxtiger4 but everyone just calls me Knux to make it easy.  I’m the other chatbox mod of the site and unlike the others, live in the US so you probably see me on during the night.   Joined the site about a year ago but have been roleplaying well over 10 plus years in general and still doing it to this very day!  I’m also an artist as well; I actually work with several different medias in art as some folks know but most likely have seen my digital works around the site.  I’m always will to help out fellow members, weather its art related, roleplay or even advice or a critique on characters they have, don’t be afraid to ask me for help!
If you have an questions, feel free to PM me here but your best bet on getting me the fastest is Skype which is the same username as my own, usually will get back faster on that than anything else.

Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Uncanny-Illustrator on Tue Dec 01, 2015 12:04 am

.:Support Staff:.

Dregan
(Profile)
Support Staff
Hey all, Dregan here, and I'm... apparently a staff member? Like, I think I'm officially the only person listed here who got the position after it was entirely forced upon them. I was like 'No, no, mercy, don't make me an Admin or Moderator!' so they created an entirely new position just to thrust upon me.
My job here is to ??? followed by ??? and ???. Still, I'll at least try to help here and there for those who need it, so don't be afraid to come to me for help! General RP stuff I'm always happy to talk about, or very general forum help I can do! Other than that, most work I do will be in the background, mainly throwing advice around or gluing pixels together to create badges. (Or maybe occasionally running the odd forum event.)
If you have literally no other options - for instance, if all the other staff have vanished due to nuclear apocalypse - I can be reached on Skype as drecanic. Assuming I'll still be on Skype during a nuclear apocalypse. Which I more than likely will be.

Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top