Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meet the (Old) Staff

Go down

Meet the (Old) Staff Empty Meet the (Old) Staff

Post by Uncanny-Illustrator Sun Aug 31, 2014 8:32 pm

.:Founder:.
Meet the (Old) Staff Swqtc2
Sythe
(Profile)
Founder
The elusive Sythe has not been spotted in years.

Last edited by Uncanny-Illustrator on Tue Dec 01, 2015 12:03 am; edited 2 times in total
Uncanny-Illustrator
Uncanny-Illustrator
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Meet the (Old) Staff Empty Re: Meet the (Old) Staff

Post by Uncanny-Illustrator Sun Aug 31, 2014 8:33 pm

.:Admins:.
Meet the (Old) Staff 29yo137
Spekkal
(Profile)
Admin
Hello all! I'm Spekkal! I'm a long-standing veteranĀ on this forum and I've been roleplaying for way too many years (what am I doing with my life). My activity on this place is often coming and going due to having quite a busy real life, but I'm always checking back and always happy to help regardless! You'll often find me loitering around the Guild section trying to keep it organised and occasionally piping up on the Discord server to alert of forum updates.
I'm entirely open for a chat and a roleplay at all times, even if I need a good few kicks to check my PMs. I don't bite, so feel free to approach me at any time if there's anything you need help with! Chances are, you'll see me on Discord anyway.
If you want to roleplay with me outside of the forum, or if you just want to talk, my Discord handle is: Spek-tacular#6858
Meet the (Old) Staff 314y1jr
Electrisa
(Profile)
Admin
Hello! I am Electrisa (most people call me Elec or Buzzsaw) aaand I am an admin here. I am from Poland, and that means that: 1. I might have little problems with English grammar and spelling, 2. I am about 6-7 hours ahead of America. Like most of the site's staff anyway.
I've started RPing in 2013, on this site. I don't RP in forum much (I prefer Discord's RP channel), buuut that doesn't mean I can't do forum RPs at all!
Also I draw digital art (I have a deviantArt, FurAffinity and Tumblr accounts with the same name as the one here) and I try to animate, but that happens rarely. Plus I love hugs.
If you need to contact one of the admins, but they are offline when you are on or you're simply too shy to talk to them (because that happens too), you can PM me or inform me about the issue through Discord (which is Electrisa#6558), so I can poke them about that as soon as I can. ...Or you can just ask me for an RP that way, if you want.

Meet the (Old) Staff 33bn6vd
Dregan
(Profile)
Admin
Hey all, Dregan here, and I'm... apparently a staff member? Like, I think I'm officially the only person listed here who got the position after it was entirely forced upon them. I was like 'No, no, mercy, don't make me an Admin or Moderator!' so they created an entirely new position just to thrust upon me.
My job here is to ??? followed by ??? and ???. Still, I'll at least try to help here and there for those who need it, so don't be afraid to come to me for help! General RP stuff I'm always happy to talk about, or very general forum help I can do! Other than that, most work I do will be in the background, mainly throwing advice around or gluing pixels together to create badges. (Or maybe occasionally running the odd forum event.)

If you have literally no other options - for instance, if all the other staff have vanished due to nuclear apocalypse - I can be reached on Discord asĀ Dregan#6479. Assuming I'll still be on Discord during a nuclear apocalypse. Which I more than likely will be.

Last edited by Uncanny-Illustrator on Sun Apr 02, 2017 8:14 am; edited 4 times in total
Uncanny-Illustrator
Uncanny-Illustrator
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Meet the (Old) Staff Empty Re: Meet the (Old) Staff

Post by Uncanny-Illustrator Tue Dec 01, 2015 12:04 am

.:Moderators:.

TO BE ADDED
Uncanny-Illustrator
Uncanny-Illustrator
Hero