Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sonic Ships

+10
WerehogLover18
A.N.S.
-Karma-
ChaoticBou
RainbowTheRingtail
Tyson_the_Comet
Blazingshadows
Mephiles the Dark
CleverFox101
TaylorNPTTWolf
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Sonic Ships - Page 2 Empty Re: Sonic Ships

Post by Codename-Jack Wed Dec 28, 2016 1:25 am

Time to be banned from this thread for liking unpopular ships. Siiigh...

Boom Knuckles and Amy is my otp. Close behind is Nicole and Shard, Shadow and Tikal, and Shadow and Omega. Granted those three are pretty popular to a degree I also like things like Rouge and Topaz (which sparks controversy) and Cream and Omega.

Sonadow was my first ship but I rarely like how fans portray it because Sonic is not timid and Shadow, while he wouldn't act submissive, wouldn't dominate the relarelationship.
Codename-Jack
Codename-Jack

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Sat Mar 11, 2017 6:19 am

Knuckles and Rouge was my first ever experience of a ship in the Sonic Fandom, and to this day I think they would make an adorable couple. To a degree I think Sega agrees, but that's just my silly opinion.  Laughing

I'm not really too into most of the Yaoi relationships but... Ahem... as an extreme, and I mean EXTREME guilty pleasure that I know makes not a shred of sense... I like Sonadow... For the most part I just like the idea of them being friends but... gosh are their fanfics cute. Am I weird? I must be weird, because I feel weird talking about this....

However, I like Sonamy as well. I think, as obnoxious as Amy can be, Sonic genuinely cares about her and I like how we don't totally know if Sonic's into her or not. But, anyways...

I don't legit really view Shadow as being with anyone romantically what so ever. I think Sonadow's cute and all, but I'd never actually do anything to legit ship them if that makes sense. In my mind, Shadow is Asexual. As in, he's not interested. 
Shadow
Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBardPrincess Sun Apr 22, 2018 4:20 pm

I'm not sure if this forum is safe to post in currently, given how long it's been since the last time someone said something, which would normally say that it's "Dead".

But I see no harm in saying anything here since it's literally us just "ERMAGERD"ing over cute pairings.

While I rarely ship, I do have quite a few headcanons regarding shipping.
In particular, two that kinda... don't fit? But regardless:

My headcanon is that Sonic is either asexual or aromantic, based on his apparent lack of interest in any way and Yuji Naka once stating that a romantic relationship would just slow him down - more a joke on his speed then anything, I took it quite literally.

But, ironically, my favorite ship is Sonaze. In all honestly, Blaze is the only female character that Sonic seems to have shown genuine care for(unless we say Sonic is potentially gay and go with Tails, though that's more of a brotherly relationship. And there's nothing saying he can't be like, bi or anything, but let's keep it simple for now - I after all already made one statement on his sexuality, and I'm already contradicting that) as I feel the ending of Sonic Rush suggests that they didn't want to be apart - dimensions are literally separating them from each other and they are still holding on. They're pulling a Kingdom Hearts, literally two worlds separating from each other and the two "lovers" are reaching out to each other and hoping to see one another again. 
With that in mind, Blaze is the only female character that can race toe-to-toe with Sonic, being the only female Sonic character we know that also has the boost ability. While Sonic Adventure 2 and Heroes suggests Amy is as fast as Sonic, consider that most games the characters' speeds all seem to fluctuate between as fast as Sonic and as slow as molasses and there's no doubt that Sonic in Sonic Unleashed, the first time Sonic used the boost in 3D, is the fastest the series has ever been. And Blaze shares that same power - surely, if she were in a 3D game with the boost, she could reach at least similar speeds. 

Yeah, in this topic about "oh these two are cute >3<" I am bringing up character speeds and stuff. I really do care about the relationship - guess it's not really shipping if I'm trying to prove it as "canon", but in reality, it's just my headcanon and I have thorough reasons behind it. It's not like SEGA's ever gonna come out and say it, and Blaze, my favorite Sonic character, is legit never going to get an important role in any game again at this point. ;3;

Last edited by PyroGX on Sun Apr 22, 2018 4:24 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fixing some grammar/specifying something in the beginning of the fourth paragraph)
TheBardPrincess
TheBardPrincess
Staff
Staff

http://pyrode.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2