Xenoblade Chronicles

Go down

Xenoblade Chronicles Empty Xenoblade Chronicles

Post by DeuxExDimensia on Wed Jul 16, 2014 11:46 pm

I REALLY LIKE XENOBLADE

Ever since Chuggaaconroy started a Let's Play of it on Youtube not too long ago... Just, oh my god. 
I kind of want to play it myself, but watching someone else play it just seems... so much better considering the kind of game it is. It really does seem like a game I'd rather watch someone else play anyway. (I watched my older sister play Kingdom Hearts and Kingdom Hearts 2 when they came out, but I didn't play them for myself until much later. I was still a fan of the series, though.) 

It's so good though, the story, the characters, the setting, the fkslsadfs
hhhhh
So I figured maybe there could be a thread about it here in the question marks section. Because why not. Xenoblade. Yeah. 
uwu I would really appreciate it if everyone could hide their spoilers. 

Who knows, maybe I'll get the game myself (I think it's in stock in a gamestop near me anyway...) 

ANYWAY, Is anyone else a fan of Xenoblade??

Xenoblade Chronicles Deux_guild_card_by_tofu_dragon-dceqg2iXenoblade Chronicles Aries_guild_card_by_tofu_dragon-dceqg3j
DeuxExDimensia
DeuxExDimensia
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Xenoblade Chronicles Empty Re: Xenoblade Chronicles

Post by AdrianTheZephyr on Sat Jul 19, 2014 5:10 am

I just now became a fan of Xenoblade today. I just bought my copy of the game and so far, I'm enjoying every minute of it. The whole atmosphere about the game itself is just breathtaking. ^_^

Xenoblade Chronicles Tumblr_nn87ssn4pC1u5c157o1_500
AdrianTheZephyr
AdrianTheZephyr
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DeuxExDimensia on Sat Jul 19, 2014 7:37 pm

Awesome!!

I might actually be getting it soon! I hope they have it in a gamestop near me...

Xenoblade Chronicles Deux_guild_card_by_tofu_dragon-dceqg2iXenoblade Chronicles Aries_guild_card_by_tofu_dragon-dceqg3j
DeuxExDimensia
DeuxExDimensia
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by AdrianTheZephyr on Sun Jul 20, 2014 6:46 pm

Dude I highly recommend getting the game! Probably one of the best things I've ever spent money on.

AdrianTheZephyr
AdrianTheZephyr
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Caliburn on Thu Jul 24, 2014 12:51 pm

Britishblade Chronicles: Quest of the Tophats and Monocles. Starring English tea.

That's all I have to say. XD

-
-
-

Not really, it's a pretty cool game from what I've seen in Youtube videos, just the accents are ALL. BRITISH. And the stereotypical type. I'm British myself, (no posh accent though) and wow. I even cringe.

Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by AdrianTheZephyr on Thu Jul 24, 2014 4:49 pm

Lolololoolol Wow I did not even notice that! Now everytime I play the game, That title will always stick in my head. XD

AdrianTheZephyr
AdrianTheZephyr
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down