Bad Habits!

Go down

Bad Habits! Empty Bad Habits!

Post by Midknight on Wed Jul 16, 2014 12:13 am

Just a thing to share any weird, strange, disgusting, good, or bad habits you have!

Me? Well, I touch my eyes a lot and play with my eyelashes a lot of the time, without noticing. I tend to also play with my hair (Sometimes pulling it out sssh._. ) when I'm sitting doing nothing, or when someone has been talking a lot.
I also tend to always have an urge to chew things, whether it be my fingernails, the tassels for my hood on jackets/hoodies, my sleeves, my wristbands, honestly just anything. Its a subconscious habit I've had all my life and I don't see it going away any time soon xD
I talk to myself a lot, like proper conversations about how the day is going and how I am feeling, but that's mostly when I'm on my own.

What about you?
Midknight
Midknight
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Bad Habits! Empty Re: Bad Habits!

Post by AdrianTheZephyr on Wed Jul 16, 2014 2:50 am

One habit that I have is when I hear something that always gets stuck in my head, I find myself repeating that said phrase all day. I'm also able to clap with my fingers really loudly, which is kinda odd to me.

Bad Habits! Tumblr_nn87ssn4pC1u5c157o1_500
AdrianTheZephyr
AdrianTheZephyr
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Blazingshadows on Wed Jul 16, 2014 2:59 am

Mid, a lot of the habits you said are exactly what I do.  Except I don't talk to myself.  Another strange habit of mine is peeling things, like if we use glue in a school project I will put glue on my hands so it can dry and I can peel the dry skin off.  Yeah, it's really weird.  Another habit I have is immediately closing the door and locking it behind me when I walk into a room.

Trying to hide is futile
Ding Dong
Hurry, open the door
I have come for you
It's already too late to run, dear
Peering through your window,
Our eyes met out of pure luck
You're too frozen in fear
I want to see you up close
Blazingshadows
Blazingshadows
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by lady-tragedy on Wed Jul 16, 2014 7:21 am

I tend to suck air between my teeth, especialy if I feel there's something stuck between them. I tend to wiggle my leg a lot when sitting and/or nervous about something. I tend to pick at wounds and make the worse. Also I nibble on my food instead of eating it normally.

Have a fuckton of other habbits but these are some of my worst

lady-tragedy
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Midknight on Wed Jul 16, 2014 12:40 pm

Oh yeah, same here Blaze, if a door is opened in a room I begin to get really stressed, which is quite odd because a lot of the time I myself forget to close doors? Idk, just if I notice it it's always on my mind.

I also sometimes shake and play with my fingers when I'm walking, and the same as Lady, I tend to bob my leg up and down really fast when I'm nervous or sitting in silence. And also tend to pick at wounds. The worse is when I have spots or pimples, because honestly I just end up making it look worse and scabby xD
Midknight
Midknight
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Jul 16, 2014 2:33 pm

I have a really weird twitch. I don't know why but sometimes my whole body just jerks around for a second causing me to look stupid. It's a weird tick but I don't know what causes it. I also chew on things a lot.

Back to top Go down

Post by Wilime on Wed Aug 20, 2014 8:27 pm

I pace around the room too much, and I talk to myself.

Wilime
Newbie Member
Newbie Member

Back to top Go down

Post by J. Cole on Thu Aug 21, 2014 7:40 am

I often crack my knuckles, and when thinking hard on an assignment, I can't stop myself from getting up and taking a walk.

J. Cole
Newbie Member
Newbie Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Spekkal on Sat Oct 04, 2014 1:52 pm

One of my bad habits is being on the internet for far too long that it's unhealthy. Does that count?
If not, I tend to touch my hair or fix it a lot even though I know its fine. I also tend to bite the skin of my lip when I'm nervous or anxious, or my nails because I need something to do with my hands. I also crack my knuckles a lot. Standard stuff really?

Back to top Go down

Post by Uncanny-Illustrator on Sat Oct 04, 2014 2:10 pm

One of the habits I have is more on the odd side and in a sense bad since I always got scolded for it. But I literally can't do a single thing at once. I need to be doing multiple things. Like on average when I am behind the computer I am watching a video, Drawing AND am active in multiple chats.

Besides that, I have the habit of plucking at my nails and those little skin bits around it, often ripping skin off. That and like dragging my nails over my teeth whenever I have nothing to do with my hands.
Uncanny-Illustrator
Uncanny-Illustrator
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dregan on Sat Oct 04, 2014 5:27 pm

I'm a fidgeter, primarily with my hands. If I have nothing to occupy them, I don't what I'm doing with them and the sorta just hoverhand all over the place.
If I've not shave in a while I also have a tendency to mess around with hairs and things which stand out on my chin till I cut them down. That's sorta once again tying into the 'need to be doing something with my hands' thing.

My characters may be found here;
Dregan's Toyhou.se
Completed character profiles are;
JC | King Zeke | Maverick | Suave

If you wish to ask any of my characters questions, you can go here;
Ask Dreg's Dudes & Dudettes
Dregan
Dregan
Staff
Staff

http://barred.smackjeeves.com/

Back to top Go down

Bad Habits! Empty My Jittery Habits and How I Put Them to My Advantage

Post by Guest on Tue Oct 21, 2014 10:41 pm

Like Punk, I have a twitch as well. Most of the time my neck twitches constantly, and there are sometimes that I just freeze up and shake for a second. When I sit in a chair, if I put my right leg in a certain position, my calf muscles to start spazzing out, causing my leg to shiver uncontrollably. (Until I move my leg.) If my shoes are squeaky when I do it, I troll my entire class and make them listen to loud, obnoxious, rapid, and shrill noises.  Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyson_the_Comet on Wed Oct 22, 2014 3:48 am

Spekkal wrote:One of my bad habits is being on the internet for far too long that it's unhealthy. Does that count?
Shhhh everyone here does that every once in a while~

And besides, this, I crack my knuckles as well, common for others I see, and also I tend to gnaw on my pinkie fingers, when I know I'm not supposed to. Then again, now I'm starting to gnaw on more than just my pinkie fingers... AM I A REAL ANIMAL YET? o^o

You can find me on discord too! Dance Dance Gregolution#7044 
Tyson_the_Comet
Tyson_the_Comet
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum