Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cruz Igranaggio Glocke the Echidna's Bio (NEW)

Go down

Cruz Igranaggio Glocke the Echidna's Bio (NEW) Empty Cruz Igranaggio Glocke the Echidna's Bio (NEW)

Post by Guest Sat Jul 05, 2014 9:11 am

Name:
Cruz Igranaggio Glocke

Nickname(s): 
None

Physical Age: 
21~25 Years Old. Although databases all over the globe have narrowed his age down to this, it still isn't exact.

Mental Age:
His Body and Mind are in sync with each other, and though he carries out some of the most dangerous missions possible, he always finds time to be humorous.

Species: 
Echinda! 

Male! If he weren't, then I wouldn't be referring to him with Masculine pronouns!

Height: 
5'6"! Pretty tall for a Mobian, but not crazy huge. If he were too big, he wouldn't have to rely on stealth.

Weight: 
DO YOU THINK HE'S PHAT?! Well he is Phat, but not Fat... 
He's about 45 kg, or about 100 lb. 

IQ: 
120? I think? He's no rocket scientist, or even a regular scientist, but he's smart enough to know how to perform First-Aid on himself and others. He usually follows the mission plan given to him, but 99% of the time, Fan goes wrong and he has to improvise, which is where his intelligence and creativity shines. He's also Multilingual, fluent in English, German, and others.

Marital Status: 
He is a single pringle!  

DOB: 
April 12th, ~Exact Year is Classified~

Birth Place: 
~Also Classified, although rumor has it that he was raised somewhere in the far North. ~

Residence: 
He lives in a very, VERY large house, but this is mostly because he, his sister, and his cousin run an Inn that also doubles as a local Clinic, and have their homes in one, very large house! This Doctor's Office/Inn may be quite a walk for those coming from the city, but it is a popular place for travelers and local, country folks. 

Tactical... Espionage... Operations... UH! I MEAN! UM! He's a Photographer that specializes in getting the most detailed and clean shots of all inside coverage! YEAH! He also runs the Inn part of the house when he's home.

Social Class: 
He's just that guy that runs the Inn by that Farming Community on the other side of the Great Forest.

Economic Class: 
Although he lives a middle class lifestyle, in a large building, he is technically rich from saving up money over years and years. How do you think he can afford his gear and a flipping HELICOPTER?! (Besides the fact that his Cousin is a well established Doctor.)

Alignment: 
Although the Government (G.U.N.) may call him a 'Terrorist,' he's more of a whistle-blower. Unless absolutely necessary, he refrains from causing any casualties. He's only after G.U.N. to expose their more shady practices. (Like when they boarded Space Colony ARK and slaughtered Maria Robotnik in cold blood.)

Top Speed: 
Pretty Dang Fast, for average standards, and for a long time, too. He has no super speed, but carrying something of lesser or equal weight to his own will not hinder his speed or endurance whatsoever. 

Special Moves:
He has no super powers to speak of. Just above-average physical abilities.

Abilities & Aptitude:
His skills really just come down to basic military training, training with a large variation of firearms, training in tactical espionage, extreme survival, and hand-to-hand combat. (CQB)

Hobbies & Talents: 
He's an excellent marksmen, hunter, and he can take decent photos. People also say that his cooking is damn good, and that he can take something that you wouldn't think would taste good, and make it work. Cruz can perform first-aid on not only himself, but others as well, sewing himself up from almost every injury. He's also a gun nut, so that's nice. 

Weaknesses:
Cruz is only a mere mortal in the face of godly opponents before him. So one well-placed bullet or stab will most likely kill him. Also, since he only has one good eye, he has limited peripheral vision, and he effectively has no depth perception, although his shots are much more accurate now. 

Known Relatives: 
Atticus (Neo) Nerox Glocke (25~30 Years Old), Cruz's older cousin and Support team. He usually backs Cruz up over the radio on Missions, when he's not patching Cruz up from wounds. Their relationship is a fairly positive one, with quite a bit of brotherly hugs. They grew up together in one house, essentially brothers from the day Cruz was born. Although Atticus can be downright trollish towards Cruz, it's all with love and good fun. Atticus is an armadillo and has a robotic tail and left forearm.

Sypha Glocke Fujiwara (21 Years Old), Cruz's younger half sister. Together in high school, these two delinquents usually spent their afternoons and Sundays speeding around the city on a cherished motorbike, vandalizing and trashing everything in their path. Sypha is fiery and trolls Cruz even more than Atticus does, just like a good, little sister should. 

Friends: 
Yana k. Koneko. A very shy and gifted magic user, she finds comfort from her mysterious past with Cruz and his family. She is the only one besides Cruz that can cook, and they bond over that. 

Sassafrass (Sass). Sass is everything but a model citizen. She drinks, she smokes, she's a smartass, a pervert, gets arrested a lot. The perfect mess... Or so it would seem. When she wants to be, she can actually be quite caring.

Hanna Maria Capel. A naive, rich girl on the streets and running away from her father. She is overly sweet and can make those of you that are allergic to cuteness... Very very sick... She stutters a lot and can be very strange most of the time.

Morgeanna. Always energetic, working out, and all over the place. Just someone that wanted more with her life. Morgeanna moved out of her home to the big city to find a world that accepts her. 

Jane Pliskin. Jane and Cruz were buddies in their military academy, training and eating together for years before being deployed into combat. Since both of them have retired from active combat, Jane is now a local Police Officer.

Cappabarra. Quite the strange girl. Paralyzed from the waist down, she requires the help of her personal droid "Berro" to walk her around Doc Oc Style. She has thick, round glasses and a knack for mechanics, obviously. 

Rivals: 
Lyra. Not much is known about this Lynx, except that she and Cruz have encountered one another several times during missions, mostly on opposite sides. Although we have no idea who she works for, or what she wants, she is definitely a force to be reckoned with. She is the only one Cruz has encountered that can counter his CQC and CQB consistently.

Enemies: 
G.U.N. as an ENTIRE, flipping, whole! Since Cruz's main goal is to expose the darkness, and shadiness of some parts of G.U.N. they are obviously after him with lethal intentions. If sneaking inside an area restricted by G.U.N. Cruz is shot at on sight. However, 99.9% of G.U.N. soldiers and Robots don't recognize him in civilian clothing. Other enemies include Dr. Ivo Robotnik, because Robotnik is a mad scientist out for world domination. (Duh.)

Likes/Favorite activities:
Cruz likes cooking, hunting, missions, and just having fun. 

Dislikes/Least favorite activities:

Gourmet of choice:
Food that he cooks himself, because DAMN! He can cook.

Beverages of choice: 
Milk and Water, pretty standard stuff.

Favorite color(s): 
He loves the Colors Blue and Violet.

Personality In General:
I'm not good at describing an entire psyche of what is essentially a person right here and now. Especially when that person constantly shifts tone and responses in response to different situations...  

Personality Around Family and/or Friends:
Cruz treats the members of his family and his friends with respect and kindness, as you expect and probably should. (Most of the time)

Personality Around Rivals and/or Enemies:
He doesn't act much, at all, because he's usually sneaking by them. If he has to talk, then he'll be rather sarcastic, playful, and downright trollish, rather than get angry. 

Fur Color:
Green, as usual. Born with the color, albeit strange.

Hair Style: 
His hair is messy, and about down to the base of his neck. It's flowy and it's so fabulous. 

Skin Color: 
His muzzle is an Olive color.

Eye Color: 
Left Eye: Milk Chocolate Brown
Right Eye: Cloudy/Milky White. (It's blind and he commonly wears an eye-patch over it.)

Nose: 
Just your typical Echidnan Muzzle, long and pointy.

Ears:
Echidnan Ears are hidden under their fur.

Tail:
It's jagged and weird, twitching some times, but motionless most of the time.

Other Physical Features: 
He is very physically fit, being in combat for most of the time.

Attire: 
He usually wears baggy, lounging, comfortable clothing. It's mostly for the comfort, but it also acts a clever way to hide his physique. He loves his black wool turtleneck sweater. On missions, he usually wears a skintight, sturdy body suit that maximizes performance of various internal organs by applying pressure to regions of the body. His body suit can also be easily worn under civilian clothing, which is awesome in and of itself.

Items & Weapons: 
Prefers a SOCOM Mk.23 Pistol with flashlight, and suppressor. Although a bulky and heavy firearm, it is very quiet. For non-Lethal take-downs, he has a custom Beretta M9 with a suppressor and laser that shoots powerful tranquilizer rounds instead of bullets. 

Vehicle: 
He doesn't pilot the Helicopter he owns, but he has one. It's usually piloted by Atticus, (Remotely or Manually) or an A.I. that Cruz has dubbed "NULL." Meaning Zero, or not physically here. He has a motorcycle licence though, and he borrows his sister's motorbike when he has to.

Themesong(s): 

Last edited by The Solid Hound on Thu Aug 11, 2016 9:00 am; edited 9 times in total (Reason for editing : Tweaking stuff to be up to date. AGAIN!)

Back to top Go down

Cruz Igranaggio Glocke the Echidna's Bio (NEW) Empty Re: Cruz Igranaggio Glocke the Echidna's Bio (NEW)

Post by Knuxtiger4 Sat Jul 05, 2014 7:17 pm

"Cruz (My O.C.) is an Echidna. His fur color was burgundy, but changed to a grassy green due to a mutation that not only changed the color of his fur, but gave him absolute control over the plants around him. He can create as well as manipulate the plants around him. He can feel them and feel through them."

I know you haven't wrote up a backstory on him yet but questions I have is:

-How did he gain such mutation?
-Is it something that makes sense?
-Has this in any way made him stronger or weaker?
-Exactly how can he feel through them?  

"Cruz is an echidna with grassy green fur, chocolate brown eyes, small, rectangle glasses, and hair that is not only messy, but long. Cruz usually wears a long, blue and red scarf that he uses to not only keep himself warmer, but as a sling or bandage when absolutely needed. Cruz usually wears a white, button-up shirt with a leather vest over it. His sleeves are usually rolled up to his elbows because Cruz wears a thick, leather glove, with metal claws and plates when he's parkouring or fighting. His right hand has an identical leather glove, without the claws or plating. Cruz wears a belt and baggy pants, sometimes accompanied by a sword strapped to his right hip to balance out the glove on his left hand. Cruz, in terms of footwear, goes for the knee-high "Silver" boots, Cruz's boots are thick leather as well, grieves attached to the shins to protect them from getting hit. Cruz's boots are also steel-toed as well, giving an excellent punt every time!"

I'd look into changing up some of colors on Cruz.  The scarf especially since red definitely clashes with the color scheme you have going on.  Just a word of advice, if your character has a lot of "cool colors" going on like Cruz does, stay within that range.  Red is a "warm color" which would therefore clash with your cool colors.

As of him in general, I feel like he's got way too much going on clothing wise.  I was fine up until you went into the leather parts of him where there's just too much.  Honestly would ditch the leather gloves and jacket all together.  Why you ask?  Because you mention he "parkours" (which honestly would drop that bit since if we're talking about the Sonic Universe in general, characters can perform task like that without it being defined that way), which if I recall, you want to wear very loose clothing.  Leather is not loose at all, all honestly it HARDER to move in leather than say a light jacket.  It would be very hard for him to do leaps and such wearing all that and all things consider would remove most of the leather stuff except the boots.

Really as common rule to go by, stick with one outfit for a character makes things a lot easier.  If you feel adventurous, then make an"alternate" outfit. Smile

"Powers and Abilities: Cruz can create (grow) plants, not only around him, but off of himself too. Using his life energy, he preferably creates whips and ropes from vines that he can shoot. (Kinda like Spider-Man and his webs.) Cruz can also grow flowers from his hair, usually roses. He got the nickname "Rose" because of that. (It was mostly intended as an insult, so don't call him that.) Another ability Cruz has is storing and channeling Chaos Energy to a degree, but too much energy intake or over use of that energy can have drasticconsequences. He has this ability due to Sun Flowers being a plant, and Cruz inheriting a Sun Flower's ability to soak up radiation to clean it up. Cruz is also a master at Parkouring and climbing. Raiding ancient tombs and abandoned temples for a living, Cruz uses most of his findings to donate to charities and the poor. "

The plant power I do like since it not something I see all that often in the fandom or with fan characters.  I would detail more on how his powers affects his life energy and if his powers can be also a negative thing to him.

Plants powers are great but then I got to the Chaos Powers and cringed.  Something I tell a lot of people, avoid Chaos Powers or Energy as a power.  Only a few canon characters can harness those and that's what makes them special.  A lot of people unfortunately do that with fan characters though to the point its overdone.   Honestly would remove that fact, you are doing pretty good with the plant powers alone.

I like that you did a bit of research on sunflowers and their abilities to soak up radiation.  I would find a better way of adding more to that.  Maybe something he does on the side?  Like a job where he goes around and cleans up area that are ruined by radiation.

The one last thing I will mention and this is a tiny thing.  Don't use the word "parkour" to describe things.  I've been notice a lot of people are putting that down as a power or strength and to be honest it really isn't?  Not only that, its also a cliche, ever since it became a thing (referring to parkour in general) that people seem to use that way too often in characters.

"Weaknesses: Cruz's weakness is mainly fire, but can be poisoned by certain chemicals that were designed for the destruction of plant life, an example being Agent Orange used in the Vietnam War. Cruz, however, can regenerate himself slowly as well as regenerate others to heal them. Cruz uses a lot of life force to pull this off, and too much healing can weaken him substantially."

Weaknesses, they seem pretty good.  Fire, poison and chemicals definitely can destroy plants and being a character that focuses on those as his powers, they definitely would be weaknesses.

The one bit that needs more explain though is the regenerating ability.  What is the extent of it?  How much life force does he need?  How long does it take to regenerate?  Can he survive what would be fatal hits?  How long does it take to recover from regenerating?  Those would be some things I would touch up on.

PersonalityCruz is a quiet guy, preferring to read his books than interact with others. He may come off as stone cold when he first meets somebody, but he will warm up to a new person eventually. He may wise-crack and make fun of his friends a little, but his intentions are always good. Cruz is actually very shy and puts up a stone cold front to kind of scare the person away, especially when the new guy... Is a new girl. What's odd about Cruz though, is that he kind of has a second consciousness, a second voice in his head. (Who is kind of a D*&K) This other voice can think for itself and recall events and key points that Cruz might have forgotten, Like reminding Cruz what he can do to escape a tricky situation that he has gotten himself into. Or the other voice can be a jerk and argue with Cruz, telling him to forget his friends to pursue his own gains and goals. This other voice is greedy, wickedly smart, and can be comical at times. Cruz usually does not listen to this inner darkness, but he can be manipulated sometimes.

His personality I do like about him being a quiet and shy bookworm as to put it.  I do find it strange he has a stone cold demeanor with new people since from my personal experience, shy people are actually very timid and rarely put on an "act" they just stay quiet really and reserved.  Maybe would explain that more.

The second half of the personality though, very much I dreaded.  WAY too many people have their characters have this "inner darkness" or "voice" that makes them do evil things and its so overdone its not even funny anymore.  I would just scrap that completely unless you have some very original to explain why he has that going on.  If you are wanting to have Cruz have some sort of "split" personality or some odd bit about him, I would do research into personality disorders or mental issues to see what you can find.  I would advise you to be VERY careful with that since they are probably one of the hardest things to get down correctly.  Seen way too many people do that and mess up a personality disorder all too often.

Really other than that, Cruz is coming along fine.  He does need quite a bit of working on though as I've pointed out.   As I tell anyone I critique, you don't need to listen to my words at all and can do whatever you please.  I'm just here to point out character flaws to help you improve your character further.
Knuxtiger4
Knuxtiger4
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down