Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lady's Character Revamp and Review Service

5 posters

Go down

Lady's Character Revamp and Review Service Empty Lady's Character Revamp and Review Service

Post by lady-tragedy Sun Jun 08, 2014 8:41 pm

Hello and Welcome,

I am lady, I've been roleplaying within the sonic fandom for 10 years now and I've spend just as long drawing it. I'm also the author of the two character creation guides here (that still need finishing herp)

In my 10 years I've seen hundreds of character and learned a fair deal about the does and don't's of charcter design.

So what am I doing here with this thread? pretty much the same as dregan was doing and more. I will review your character profiles, but if you give me a character profile to me know that I do not sugar coat the truth. If you can't take critique then you're better off not giving me a profile, unless you're absolutely confident I won't find fault with it.

The other service I provide(and have provided in the past) is a revamp service :> I will open 5 slots at any given time for this and people can only claim one slot per round.This basically means I will take your characters design and make it better as that is my speciality.

To claim a slot for a character revamp, please fill in the following form:

Code:

[b]username[/b] you're username
[b]Character[/b] link to character you want revamped, preferable an image refference
[b]What do you want in the design?[/b] certain colors, themes, items of clothing?
[b]What do you absolutely not want in the design/changed about the characters current design?[/b] pretty much what it said

Slots:
lady-tragedy
lady-tragedy
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Lady's Character Revamp and Review Service Empty Re: Lady's Character Revamp and Review Service

Post by True Lycalo Mon Jun 09, 2014 7:02 am

Hmm, character reviews with brutal honesty you say? Sure, I'll partake in this. A review of Tharros would be much appreciated as I have yet to receive one for him and I feel he needs it.

https://sonicrpnation.forumotion.com/t1735-tharros-polemistis
True Lycalo
True Lycalo

http://sonshadsilv003.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Lady's Character Revamp and Review Service Empty Re: Lady's Character Revamp and Review Service

Post by Caliburn Wed Jun 11, 2014 5:14 pm

-Removed by le me-

Last edited by Burning-Fox on Sun Jan 04, 2015 7:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Caliburn
Caliburn
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Nexus Sun Sep 21, 2014 9:08 am

I accept your terms and await your review, however cruelly honest. Completed, not wip any more. Hate using a phone to type, lol. If link fails, let me know and I'll send it again.

https://sonicrpnation.forumotion.com/t2638-mek-mki-and-kibol-wip
Nexus
Nexus
Basic Member
Basic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueFlux Sun Jan 04, 2015 1:54 am

BlueFlux
https://sonicrpnation.forumotion.com/t2958-ronis-aquahog

It's my first character. I'll take your criticism. I want to know what you think of the profile. I also don't have a design for it, but I wouldn't expect anybody to draw up a full character from nothing but a description for me. 

So basically I'm just wondering if it's any good.
BlueFlux
BlueFlux
Newbie Member
Newbie Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down