Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mid's Kawaii-Desu Notice Me Senpai Emerald Nuzlocke

+5
Uncanny-Illustrator
Sol
Blazingshadows
ChaoticBou
Midknight
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Mid's Kawaii-Desu Notice Me Senpai Emerald Nuzlocke - Page 2 Empty Re: Mid's Kawaii-Desu Notice Me Senpai Emerald Nuzlocke

Post by Midknight Thu May 22, 2014 3:22 pm

Ugh, welp. Apparantly I forgot to save the game and have backtracked all the way back to after Foretree. *sigh*

I'll try and mimic everything I done, I'll catch all the same Pokemon and Punk will be deposited.

This video expresses my feels, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=heC4URK69wg
Midknight
Midknight
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Mid's Kawaii-Desu Notice Me Senpai Emerald Nuzlocke - Page 2 Empty Re: Mid's Kawaii-Desu Notice Me Senpai Emerald Nuzlocke

Post by Midknight Fri May 23, 2014 12:22 am

After mourning Punk's death, I have filled the 2 spaces in our Party. I have chosen Quiet the Skarmory and Sol the Trapinch. Quiet has a lot of resistances due to his Steel-Typing, which I think will be very helpful, and Sol will be a Dragon. Dragons are cool.

So, as stated previous post I had forgot to save after everything and got sent back to just before Lilycove City, I ran and re-done my captures (The route before Lilycove and the safari zone) and I got all of the same encounters, other than one. That one is that I got a Heracross rather than a Phanpy. Mid is pleased. 

Mid's Kawaii-Desu Notice Me Senpai Emerald Nuzlocke - Page 2 BH9yAfq
Mid's Kawaii-Desu Notice Me Senpai Emerald Nuzlocke - Page 2 VsttcCq
Mid's Kawaii-Desu Notice Me Senpai Emerald Nuzlocke - Page 2 Cee9Pd2
Mid's Kawaii-Desu Notice Me Senpai Emerald Nuzlocke - Page 2 MBL0cSD
Mid's Kawaii-Desu Notice Me Senpai Emerald Nuzlocke - Page 2 IEaZyl2

Also, we had some nominations for names. Since our good friend Aqua has left, I decided to name our little Swablu after her, since I felt it was quite fitting. Punk has also been nominated to be reincarnated in the form of our newly acquired Heracross, and lastly, Sol nominated Hyro to be our Absol.

Mid's Kawaii-Desu Notice Me Senpai Emerald Nuzlocke - Page 2 J7SFMQP
Mid's Kawaii-Desu Notice Me Senpai Emerald Nuzlocke - Page 2 CyQxtCA
Mid's Kawaii-Desu Notice Me Senpai Emerald Nuzlocke - Page 2 RGCCcy7

After catching up with everything like getting encounters, defeating our rival, doing a bit of grinding, I decide to go to Mt. Pyre, as I seen Team Aqua heading in that direction. When I get there, I am met by a familiar face, Tragedy the Vulpix!

Mid's Kawaii-Desu Notice Me Senpai Emerald Nuzlocke - Page 2 KeUPsXB
Mid's Kawaii-Desu Notice Me Senpai Emerald Nuzlocke - Page 2 DJPMjgH

After some battles, Boubka finally becomes a big, strong Swampert! Boasting the second highest Attack Stat in our team, Electrisa having the highest.

Mid's Kawaii-Desu Notice Me Senpai Emerald Nuzlocke - Page 2 ZQcSiiB

After rescuing Mt. Pyre from Team Aqua's attempts, we head to the Team Magma base, where Groudon, the legendary Pokemon is awakened by Maxie, Team Magma's leader. In the Magma Base there are tons of Geodudes, so as figured my encounter was a Geodude, which I defeated. Oop. We battle Maxie, and although his Pokemon were a high level, we managed to power through. Groudon escapes and its location is unknown. How.

After beating Team Magma into the ground, we hear Team Aqua is back to causing mischief, stealing a submarine from the Slateport harbor. We make chase and follow them to their base. The Aqua base is made of lots of teleport pads, which I hate. 

We make it through the base and are too late to stop them, the submarine escapes. BUT, on the bright side we encounter an Electrode and obtain a Master Ball! 

Mid's Kawaii-Desu Notice Me Senpai Emerald Nuzlocke - Page 2 SOt3uwz
Mid's Kawaii-Desu Notice Me Senpai Emerald Nuzlocke - Page 2 Xl7VDJ6
Mid's Kawaii-Desu Notice Me Senpai Emerald Nuzlocke - Page 2 VxU7Zda

And so we finally arrive at our next city, Mosdeep! I hate this place, always have, bad memories of the Gym Leaders..

Anywho, I go North of the City and reach a cave, where our next encounter is! We find a Spheal, and name it Tyson.

Mid's Kawaii-Desu Notice Me Senpai Emerald Nuzlocke - Page 2 9A7o6B1
Mid's Kawaii-Desu Notice Me Senpai Emerald Nuzlocke - Page 2 LPjMNOT

And finally..I have set it as my goal to get everyone in the team to at least level 39/40 for the upcoming gym. Right now I feel the gym could possibly put a hole in our team, and maybe even end the challenge. Even with the right type match ups, I always have problems with this gym. *Sighs*

During my little grind-session I decided to explore while defeating trainers,
During this, our little Sol evolves into a Vibrava! Now wielding the Dragon-Type

Mid's Kawaii-Desu Notice Me Senpai Emerald Nuzlocke - Page 2 ZTgLBSD
Midknight
Midknight
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Midknight Fri May 23, 2014 4:30 pm

*Shivers* It's the battle I've been dreading, I was expecting at least to lose someone this fight. Sadly, it was our poor Midknight the Mightyena. Ironic eh? Losing a Dark-Type in the Psychic Gym. He did put in a lot of work, taking down 2 of the Gym's Pokemon (Xatu and Lunatone), but sadly was burnt to a crisp by the Solrock's Flamethrower, which done more than I had anticipated...

I screen cap'd the team, as I realised I hadn't really ever shown the team before, or any details. So before the E4 (If I make it) I'm going to have everyone's attacks, levels and even a little bio.

Mid's Kawaii-Desu Notice Me Senpai Emerald Nuzlocke - Page 2 GueTpq9
Mid's Kawaii-Desu Notice Me Senpai Emerald Nuzlocke - Page 2 7RVpCKx
Mid's Kawaii-Desu Notice Me Senpai Emerald Nuzlocke - Page 2 BGTeLZa
Mid's Kawaii-Desu Notice Me Senpai Emerald Nuzlocke - Page 2 Dq1LVwh

I'd also like to point out how much damn money you can get in this game just by grinding, geez

Mid's Kawaii-Desu Notice Me Senpai Emerald Nuzlocke - Page 2 KIphjyL

R.I.P. Midknight the Mightyena. Everyone tends to give Mightyena the image of being weak, simply because it's a Pokemon you get at the very start of the game and evolves early, but you proved to be very mighty indeed. You can now have a good rest, and be chillin' in heaven with your friends.

Mid's Kawaii-Desu Notice Me Senpai Emerald Nuzlocke - Page 2 WDekyOX 
Midknight
Midknight
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Midknight Fri May 23, 2014 4:48 pm

So since I have a missing spot in the party, I'm gonna ask for opinions for who should fill the empty space.

My options are;

Blazing the Taillow,
X-Wing the Torkoal
Aquarius the Swablu
Tragedy the Vulpix
Tyson the Spheal
Punk the Heracross
Hyro the Absol

Although, in the box needing to be claimed are;

Seedot-Female
Numel-Male
Spoink-Female
Tentacool-Female
Magnemite- Genderless
Linoone- Female
Castform- Female
Oddish- Male
Shuppet- Female
Psyduck- Male
Doduo- Male
Rhyhorn- Female
Electrode- Genderless
Midknight
Midknight
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sol Fri May 23, 2014 11:20 pm

Tragedy or Hyro. Do itttttttttt

Sol
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by lady-tragedy Sat May 24, 2014 11:27 am

has anyone claimed absol yet? cause hot damn I need my baby glass canon <3
lady-tragedy
lady-tragedy
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sol Sat May 24, 2014 4:41 pm

Hyro has the Absol. Aren't you already the Vulpix?

Sol
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by lady-tragedy Sat May 24, 2014 7:27 pm

I didn't even see that post... 8D;;;

BUT OMGVULPIX YES <3
lady-tragedy
lady-tragedy
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Midknight Mon May 26, 2014 5:08 pm

[Lots of stuff to post ugh]

After beating the Mosdeep Gym Leaders, we hear Team Magma are causing trouble at the space station, when we get there Steven Stone assists us in taking down Tabitha and Maxie,

Mid's Kawaii-Desu Notice Me Senpai Emerald Nuzlocke - Page 2 RofFPQ7
Mid's Kawaii-Desu Notice Me Senpai Emerald Nuzlocke - Page 2 2lQ3P7X

After taking them down, they retreat. And Mid was stupid and forgot to screen shot all the stuff with Kyogre awakening and going through the Sea Floor Cavern. Sigh.But yeah, Groudon's angry. Kyogre's angry. We're all just having a big angry party. Oh and I caught a Chinchou.

Mid's Kawaii-Desu Notice Me Senpai Emerald Nuzlocke - Page 2 Jxi4itO
Mid's Kawaii-Desu Notice Me Senpai Emerald Nuzlocke - Page 2 I4THOyr

So everyone's angry and Steven and Wallace asks me to go awaken big green snake at the Sky Pillar.

Mid's Kawaii-Desu Notice Me Senpai Emerald Nuzlocke - Page 2 DjdhcgB
Mid's Kawaii-Desu Notice Me Senpai Emerald Nuzlocke - Page 2 CxHkfVP
Mid's Kawaii-Desu Notice Me Senpai Emerald Nuzlocke - Page 2 UcJQsYd
Mid's Kawaii-Desu Notice Me Senpai Emerald Nuzlocke - Page 2 RoycuYx

So now that part is finished. I act like nothing happened and start grinding for the upcoming gym (Which took like hours btw). I get everyone to level 45, peeps evolved and woop woop! Also I added Tragedy to the team,

Mid's Kawaii-Desu Notice Me Senpai Emerald Nuzlocke - Page 2 Qogz1BY
Mid's Kawaii-Desu Notice Me Senpai Emerald Nuzlocke - Page 2 Xx27cEv
Mid's Kawaii-Desu Notice Me Senpai Emerald Nuzlocke - Page 2 L2Cmx5B

And so we are ready to take on the 8th and final gym leader of the Hoenn Region! Juan! Have a preview of our team, and the battle begins! I also take a few screen shots to look at some awesome sprites 83 *foams at the mouth*

Mid's Kawaii-Desu Notice Me Senpai Emerald Nuzlocke - Page 2 L2Cmx5B
Mid's Kawaii-Desu Notice Me Senpai Emerald Nuzlocke - Page 2 UNTgETG
Mid's Kawaii-Desu Notice Me Senpai Emerald Nuzlocke - Page 2 330Asiv
Mid's Kawaii-Desu Notice Me Senpai Emerald Nuzlocke - Page 2 CcYHijE

And we win! Quite easily might I add. From the pictures it looks like we sweeped with Elec but Elec actually ALMOST died, I forgot that the Kingdra carried Ice Beam and she almost went bye byes, but luckily hung on with a tiny bit of HP xD

And so, we have defeated all 8 Gyms! With only 4 deaths I believe. The team has done well and is very powerful, and can only get stronger. Our next goal is Victory Road and the Elite 4! Let's do this!

Mid's Kawaii-Desu Notice Me Senpai Emerald Nuzlocke - Page 2 EKvb4mE
Midknight
Midknight
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Midknight Mon May 26, 2014 9:54 pm

We did it guys, we made it to the Pokemon League! We got through Victory Road with ease, PFFFT. We had to battle Wally though, which I though was at the end of Victory Road, but apparently it's at the start e_e...I was a bit thrown off. But it wasn't too hard,

Mid's Kawaii-Desu Notice Me Senpai Emerald Nuzlocke - Page 2 QvtLRSZ
Mid's Kawaii-Desu Notice Me Senpai Emerald Nuzlocke - Page 2 AhXV1xN
Mid's Kawaii-Desu Notice Me Senpai Emerald Nuzlocke - Page 2 0dxOlUn
Midknight
Midknight
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Midknight Tue May 27, 2014 1:12 am

Not really relevant now since I'm about to take on the League, but while grinding I decided to get my fosil from the Mirage Tower,

Mid's Kawaii-Desu Notice Me Senpai Emerald Nuzlocke - Page 2 SZUKKmq
Mid's Kawaii-Desu Notice Me Senpai Emerald Nuzlocke - Page 2 76JsHTT
Mid's Kawaii-Desu Notice Me Senpai Emerald Nuzlocke - Page 2 CUEAfSQ

And so, the training commenced. I looked up the Champions highest level Pokemon, which I believe is a level 57 Milotic. Looking at this, I decide to train my team to level 53/54. This is a good level as I feel I'm not putting myself on the Champions level, making the E4 just as hard as he will be, if not harder. Because, it's all about the challenge.

A last look at our team before we take them on;

Mid's Kawaii-Desu Notice Me Senpai Emerald Nuzlocke - Page 2 SnUgtlj

I'm now going to say some words about our team members, as this could be their last battles..

Mid's Kawaii-Desu Notice Me Senpai Emerald Nuzlocke - Page 2 FNHkd2j

Boubka the Swampert, Male

You were the first member of Team Nation, and have been the longest lasting member. You were the starter Pokemon of this playthrough and have proven to be one of the strongest and powerful Pokemon in the whole of Hoenn! Despite your silly personality. You took charge of the team and took position of the leader, carrying your team on your back in many great battles.

Mid's Kawaii-Desu Notice Me Senpai Emerald Nuzlocke - Page 2 1wYl3uP

Electrisa the Breloom, Female

Who would've thought that silly little Shroomish from Petalburg Woods would have made it all the way to the Pokemon League, not me anyway! Through this adventure you proved yourself to be more than a scrub, but rather a great fighter who would always be the one to give me heart attacks, always surviving some of the most powerful attacks. You could take the hits, and dish out the damage just as much. It's fair to say, I have grown a lot more fond of Breloom thanks to you, let's hope you can kick the League in the butt like you have every other battle!

Mid's Kawaii-Desu Notice Me Senpai Emerald Nuzlocke - Page 2 UcsLOrs

Uncanny the Crobat, Female

Ah, the little pilot of the team. Carrying us all from all corners of Hoenn! I had good expectations of you, as Crobat has always been helpful in past experience. Despite your struggles as a weakly little Zubat you always pulled through! Whether it be beating people with your wings or biting them on the head, you always had your own crazy methods. You're fast, you're powerful, and you have served us well!

Mid's Kawaii-Desu Notice Me Senpai Emerald Nuzlocke - Page 2 ApHPmik

Light the Skarmory, Male

Found in a valley of ashes, when I first captured you I never thought I would have to use you, but I was proven wrong after the loss of two members..You were always the quiet member, with not much to say, but always got the job done. It seemed like nothing could pierce through your shining armor. You're resistances have helped save many team members, and you were always willing to take hits for your friends. A real team player, I wish you luck in our upcoming battle.

Mid's Kawaii-Desu Notice Me Senpai Emerald Nuzlocke - Page 2 SNrXlZn

Sol the Flygon, Male

You joined the team along with Quiet, to aid us in Mosdeep. I was unsure of your potential, since you were just a Trapinch, but alas, your dreams of becoming a mighty Dragon came true, and I watched you grow into something amazing. Nothing could match your strength, whether it be your fierce Dragon Claws, or destructive Earthquakes, you would always show the enemy you were no longer a sand-pit dwelling ant. And although the 2 of the Elite 4 Members wield your 2 biggest weaknesses, I know you're not going to back down.

Mid's Kawaii-Desu Notice Me Senpai Emerald Nuzlocke - Page 2 YeLyL0u

Tragedy the Ninetales, Female

Last, but certainly not least is our own Tragedy. Despite being fairly new to the team, your power and determination shines through. In the beginning you never had much chance to show, but once your full set of tails sprouted there was none to match your Fire attacks, plowing through Victory Road as it was nothing. Hopefully you can prove to your team your as powerful as I say you are, I know you can do it, through your mischievous status inflicting moves and intense fire attacks.

Tune in tomorrow for our final battles! Thanks for participating everyone and for the support, if I defeat the Champion there will be art of this to celebrate! So wish me luck!
Midknight
Midknight
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Midknight Tue May 27, 2014 11:14 am

Welcome, to the final post of my Pokemon Emerald Nuzlocke, where we will be taking on the Elite Four, and the Hoenn Champion!

The first member to take on is Sidney, a Dark-Type user. His Pokemon were relatively low leveled in comparison to us, so the battle was smoothly follow through with no deaths or near-death experiences. It was pretty much an Electisa and Tragedy sweep.

Mid's Kawaii-Desu Notice Me Senpai Emerald Nuzlocke - Page 2 GSZMTJU

Next up is Phoebe, a Ghost-Type user. We had plenty of Dark-Type moves spread on our team, from Sol and Uncanny, but we had a problem..One of her Pokemon knew Ice Beam, which half of our team was weak to (Uncanny, Electrisa and Sol), so they were out of the question. My plan of action was for Quiet to lead off the battle, and set up 3 Layers of Spikes, thus giving a chunk of damage to any Pokemon she wanted to switch into. After the Spikes were set up, it was up to Boubka and Tragedy to just deal enough damage to get rid of the rest of their HP, and the plan worked extremely well.

Mid's Kawaii-Desu Notice Me Senpai Emerald Nuzlocke - Page 2 QHgtxXb

Next up was Glacia, an Ice-Type user. As stated above half of my team is weak to the Ice-Type, so naturally I was quick scared for this battle. The plan was somewhat similar as with Phoebe, set up spikes and sweep the remainder, but this time was risky, as the only one fast enough to get in and out of there was Elec and her Mach Punch..The Mach Punches were enough for all of the team members, other than one, her Walrein. I felt there was no way a Mach Punch would take out a Walrein, they're way too bulky. So I decide to take a risk with Sky Uppercut, which has a lower accuracy, and a chance to miss. Thankfully it hits, and takes it out swiftly. 

-Pretend there's an image here, forgot to screen shot-

And now we reach Drake, the Dragon-Type user. Dragon's always end up in the Elite 4, and always prove to be some of the toughest battles, but I have Boubka. Boubka with Blizzard. I got a bit cocky at this point and though "I'll just hope Blizzard hits every time yes", but I forget Flygon is faster than Swampert and I get a critical hit-Earthquake. I see the health bar drop, and drop, fast,but it halts at 4. I breathe again.
I also wanted to show the Salamence sprite cause I thought it looked cool~

Mid's Kawaii-Desu Notice Me Senpai Emerald Nuzlocke - Page 2 2uqfC1d
Mid's Kawaii-Desu Notice Me Senpai Emerald Nuzlocke - Page 2 VvvZcfR
Mid's Kawaii-Desu Notice Me Senpai Emerald Nuzlocke - Page 2 K4keSRW

And so, we make it to the Champion of Hoenn, Wallace. With no deaths, no casualties, just sheer power! The team is pumped and determined to win.

Mid's Kawaii-Desu Notice Me Senpai Emerald Nuzlocke - Page 2 R7t1jCl

Firstly comes out his Wailord, matched against Boubka. The Wailord knows it's not going to be in for long, so it sets up the rain to support it's fellow Water-Types. Boubka Earthquakes it twice, taking it out. Next was Ludicolo, who I send out our Light against, who disposes of it with a few Aerial Ace's, taking little damage. After that came Tentacruel, OHKO'd by Sol's Earthquake. Milotic, now this was a tough one. Level 58 Sea Serpent pierced fear into our team, but Boubka feels lucky. Having the highest defenses in the team, he, and I, feel that he can do it. Between a mixture of Strenght's and Eartquakes, taking many Ice Beams and Surfs, he does it, taking down the mighty serpent. Next in an attempt to throw us off, he sends in Whishcash, a Water/Ground type, just like our Boubka. For this I send in Elec, and although her Special Attack isn't great, she still can make use of Giga Drain, taking advantage of Whichscash's QUAD weakness to Grass, taking it out with absolute ease. Lastly, the Champion sends in Gyarados. I underestimated this one. I send in Uncanny to do the job,I'm not sure why but I do. The Gyarados begins to set up a Dragon Dance. What? Another one? Getting scared. Hyper Beam? Goodbye Uncann- OH WAIT.

Mid's Kawaii-Desu Notice Me Senpai Emerald Nuzlocke - Page 2 0uoujcd
Mid's Kawaii-Desu Notice Me Senpai Emerald Nuzlocke - Page 2 CEa2xSn

We break through~! Uncanny impressively lives the Hyper Beam, from a +2 Attack and a +2 Speed Gyarados! God damn, that power though. Uncanny just barely hangs on, and manages to pull off one final Sludge Bomb! DEFEATING the Champion, with absolutely NO deaths what so ever!

We made it to the Hall of Fame guys!

Mid's Kawaii-Desu Notice Me Senpai Emerald Nuzlocke - Page 2 Ij52T8N

Well! I had a ton of fun doing this, the sprites making it even more enjoyable and interesting. What was most fun though was having the team named after you guys, I just imagined the Pokemon having all of your crazy personalities and being in a party together, was quite fun~ 

But, sadly this has come to an end. I was going to come out of Nuzlocke rules and catch all of the Legendaries, Rayquaza, Groudon, Kyogre, Latios/Latias, the Regitrio, and maybe even battle Steven, but that would take a lot of grinding and I don't really the patience for that XD

Mid's Kawaii-Desu Notice Me Senpai Emerald Nuzlocke - Page 2 UpLubci
Midknight
Midknight
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Midknight Tue May 27, 2014 2:43 pm

Now..this question arises, do I do another challenge run with you guys? If so..What game? What challenge? Do I use these sprites again?
The games I'm willing to do are 3rd Gen Games (Because I doubt my comp can handle a DS Emulator so the game would be; Emerald/Ruby/Sapphire or FireRed/LeafGreen) or if you know of any ROM Hacks that are interesting. 
    I was tempted to do FireRed Omega, a ROM Hack that is just Fire Red, but every Pokemon until 3rd Generation is available, and the game is also increased in difficulty.

(And apologies, I know this is a Sonic Forum, and I do talk about Pokemon a lot when I'm here, when really I should be discussing Sonic and RPing Sonic, and this would belong elsewhere. So apologies if this bothers you. At least it is in the '???' section, where my post count doesn't go up.)

So what'd you think? If I do another one it won't be straight away. Will probably wait until Summer or something.

Drop your ideas through post, CBox or PM and we'll see where this goes!
Midknight
Midknight
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Spekkal Tue May 27, 2014 2:59 pm

MidknightBeast wrote: I was tempted to do FireRed Omega, a ROM Hack that is just Fire Red, but every Pokemon until 3rd Generation is available, and the game is also increased in difficulty.
This. This game. Yes.
Do it.
Do it, Mid.
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Midknight Tue May 27, 2014 4:15 pm

I'm tempted. The starters are also Elekid, Magby and Smoochum, so that could be interesting.
Midknight
Midknight
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyson_the_Comet Tue Jul 08, 2014 4:55 pm

Ohmygod I was such a cure spheal \o/

And yes, please do more of these.
Tyson_the_Comet
Tyson_the_Comet
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by TaylorNPTTWolf Sun Jul 13, 2014 4:50 am

I read this whole thing and it was really interesting.

I want to do something like this, but I'm not good at pokemon, I get threw the gyms but I suck at league ;_;

But anyways I think it's a great Idea to use the sprites again. Those were so cute!!

Also if you do another one of these, I might be requesting one of dem ;3

TaylorNPTTWolf
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Midknight Sun Jul 13, 2014 1:45 pm

Guysss I already started a new one ;n;

https://sonicrpnation.forumotion.com/t2557-hardcore-kanto-adventure

The difference is now it's a Wedlocke and instead of naming them after users the Pokemon are named by Songs
Midknight
Midknight
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2