Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All my Characters, and Bio Part 1

4 posters

Go down

All of my fcs names are colored by power. Cyan: Ice. Blue: Water. Red: Fire. Orange-Yellowish: Electric. Dark Brown: Sound. Black: Wind. What is your favorite out of these?

All my Characters, and Bio Part 1 GDMEGbg25%All my Characters, and Bio Part 1 0lNb1KJ 25% 
[ 3 ]
All my Characters, and Bio Part 1 GDMEGbg25%All my Characters, and Bio Part 1 0lNb1KJ 25% 
[ 3 ]
All my Characters, and Bio Part 1 GDMEGbg33%All my Characters, and Bio Part 1 0lNb1KJ 33% 
[ 4 ]
All my Characters, and Bio Part 1 GDMEGbg17%All my Characters, and Bio Part 1 0lNb1KJ 17% 
[ 2 ]
All my Characters, and Bio Part 1 GDMEGbg0%All my Characters, and Bio Part 1 0lNb1KJ 0% 
[ 0 ]
All my Characters, and Bio Part 1 GDMEGbg0%All my Characters, and Bio Part 1 0lNb1KJ 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 12

All my Characters, and Bio Part 1 Empty All my Characters, and Bio Part 1

Post by Tyson_the_Comet Wed Apr 30, 2014 1:04 am

Tyson Herrius 2nd [Tyson the Comet] (Fox)
Xavier Twitch (Wolf)
Michael Frosthunter (Hedgehog)
James Herrius (Fox)
Felix Sear (Wolf)
Barry Hamson (Hedgehog)
Skyler Herrius (Fox)
Zetski (Cheetah)
Tory Herrius (Fox)
Echo (Echidna)
Tempo (Echidna)

Tyson Herrius 1st
Zane (Mindless Zane (Not until he's brainwashed by Tyson Herrius the 1st)

OKAY, I ADMIT. THAT IS A LOT OF FCS.
This post is not meant as spam. I just have too much time on my hands. Hey, that rhymed a little bit! Yay for poetry! Very Happy

But really, I'm going to try to explain all of this as short as I can, cause I know I already took a buttload of space.

Tyson Herrius the 1st was originally born inside a comet like the rest of his family. The comet crash landed on Mobius This took place a few decades after Sonic's routine, mainly cause I don't feel like messing with the cannon story. It just messes everything up! Getting back on track, he took the form as a regular fox, but some of the natives in Mobius got scared and started this huge war against T1 (Yes im calling Tyson T1 cause this takes place in the past, but at the same time the future. Get it?) Almost all of the organisms that were in that comet, and there were tons of them, were either killed from the war, or captured to be tested on. T1 was let free, but he was always tortured at school, and other places. He eventually met Laura, one of the Mobians there, and they fell in love. (skipping more and more parts just to make this quick) They had 4 children, Tyson 2nd, James, Skyler, and Tory. The war was over by the time they were born, so that was good, but Tyson the 1st kept having nightmares and seemed to be more corrupted by his own memories by the day. Tyson the 1st killed 3 out of the 4 children out of insanity, leaving Tyson the 2nd alone. The children were all about 4 to 6 years old that day, Tyson being the youngest. Tyson the 1st became even more insane and corrupt to the point where he thought that everyone including his family was against him. He made his own empire out of pure perma ice (Ice that cannot be broken or melted exept by the user, or from unnatural heat or energy, such as the energy of Super Sonic. But im not going into detail of that.) (Yes, both tysons are ice types.) Laura educated Tyson after they were exiled from Past Tyson's empire (im calling Tyson the 1st, Past Tyson cause theres gonna be a whole bunch of time travel stuff that's too hard to explain).

Okay, this is wasting a lot of space, so I'm going to stop here. If you have questions so far, feel free to ask, and I will answer them.

Last edited by Tyson_the_Comet on Sun Jun 08, 2014 5:44 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ECHO IS AN ECHIDNA, NOT A HEDGEFOX. WHOOPS. XD)
Tyson_the_Comet
Tyson_the_Comet
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

All my Characters, and Bio Part 1 Empty Bio Part 2

Post by Tyson_the_Comet Sat May 03, 2014 1:21 pm

As Tyson was educated, he found a few rebels who were against Past Tyson. They trained him to fight, because eventually they all knew that Tyson had to defeat his father. (I'm gonna call Tyson Herrius 2nd, Future Tyson, just for time travel purposes.) At about age 11, Tyson went back to the place where he and Laura usually hides, but found out she was gone. He searched all over, and he became full or rage and panic. (Sh** is gonna get real, really fast now :< ) Half of his body now black with cyan eyes and no pupils, he raised his hands and a sphere of black ice and dust, a dark comet, started growing over him, and he tosses it towards Past Tyson's castle. It demolished one side of the entire castle, but as a result, Future Tyson wasted a ton of energy, and passed out.

He woke up the next day, back in the hideout, but his mother was facing him with a ghastly stare, as if she was near death. Future Tyson stood upright and awaited her commands or questions, but she just stood there. Tyson walked up to her confused. He tried talking to her telepathicly.

Mother? Are you alright?

Mother? Helooo?

...Tyson...take this...

Some sort of amulet was placed in Tyson's hands.

Wear it...during your fight...I'll miss you...

Tyson stopped the telepathy. He embraced her (Hugged her, just in case a few youngins don't know what it means.) and said aloud, "No, please.. you can't die... tell me who did this!" Laura faintly placed her index finger over a black sore on her elbow. Black ice was creeping out of it, seeming to drain her life. "No... he couldn't have..." Laura became silent, as she mouthed the words "Avenge me..."

Years after Laura's death, Future Tyson was ready to face his father. Civilians were there to watch as Past Tyson would be defeated by his own son. They came face to face... then they fought.

(Skipping the fight scene, cause no spoilers 4 u c: )

Future Tyson knew he had won. His father was rendered unconscious, but still alive, but that was enough for him. (Okay, lets pause here. If Tyson killed his dad, he would disappear. But more sh** is about to get real.) A time vortex had begun to open, and the cheers of the civilians had stilled. It was his time for Tyson to leave as well. He bid them a farewell with a wave of his hand, and jumped in.

But the fight wasn't over.

They both tumbled down this portal, but Past Tyson surprisingly grabbed a hold of Future Tyson's neck and pulled him even further. "IF I'M GOING DOWN, YOU'RE DYING FIRST!!"

They were reaching the end of this vortex.. a complete void where both of them would be erased from the entire world. Only Future Tyson was about do die before he gets there. He thought to himself No...not like this...

Something slams into Past Tyson, what was it, a fox? He/She/It pulled Past Tyson away from Future Tyson. He grabbed ahold of Future Tyson's hand saying "HOLD ON!"

...Welp. That's it. I swear I got a little emotional when Laura died, but whatevs. Anyways, the NEXT thing I'll post about Tyson is his stats. BAI!
Tyson_the_Comet
Tyson_the_Comet
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

All my Characters, and Bio Part 1 Empty Tyson the Comet: STATS

Post by Tyson_the_Comet Sat May 03, 2014 1:44 pm

Name: Tyson Herrius 2nd
Nickname: Tyson the Comet
Mother: Laura Herrius
Father: Tyson Herrius 1st
Powers: Ice (Sometimes darkness. I'll explain later.)
Traits: Tundra - Heals faster in cold conditions or in the event of a comet rain storm. (Not real? It happens in the past.. alot....) Drawback: Heals slower in hot conditions or meteor showers.
          Perma Ice - Uses indestructible ice that he created himself. He can only break it. Drawback: Wastes his energy a little quicker, but twice as fast if he breaks it.

Weapons: He has two khopesh (A type of egyptian sword) made out of Perma Ice. He forged them himself before his fight with his father. He also has control over comets, either if they're naturally spawning in space, or he makes them himself. The comets are made out of perma ice as well.

Other: He has full control over ice, whether it be freezing water, creating ice walls, or making perma ice. Though it is expected to have a huge weakness to fire, Tyson has amazing evasiveness and accuracy, making him a perfect long range attacker, or counter attacker. His speed, attack, and defense are all around okay, making him not so over powered.

Weaknesses: He is ambidextrous, so harming one of his harms wont to crud, but if you disable both of his arms, OR get rid of his swords (the khopeshes), he can't do physical attacks as strong as the swords or his special attacks. If you get him to go into any of his bezerk forms, and manage to dodge him, which is extremely hard to do, you can let him waste his energy.

Forms:
Guardian of the Comets: When Tyson puts on his amulet, he becomes Guardian of the Comets, kinda like a super form. He is completely cyan with white eyes. Here, his stats are boosted wildly, but he wastes a lot more energy in the process. He can only maintain this form for about 5 minutes, or else he will completely waste all of his energy, which is why he rarely uses it.

Bezerk Tyson 1: Its kinda like his dark form, only the left side of his body is black with cyan eyes, and the right side is normal. Very rarely can be be tamed in this state, because he is filled with rage. Once again his stats are boosted wildly, but not as much as his GOTC form. (Dat acronym doe.) But instead of loosing energy quicker, the more rage he has the more energy he gains. So... he's basically becoming his father.

Bezerk Tyson 2: Now you've gone and pissed him off even more. Shocked  His body is fully black but his hair is purple, like his father, and his eyes are cyan. You've just created an angry Past Tyson. If you manage to make him even REACH this level of rage, most likely you might not survive. All of his stats are boosted to the same level as GOTC, with the same effects. Only he can use it for as long as he want's as long as he dosen't die in the process... which he's close to doing so whenever he achieves this form.

Things your fcs CAN'T automatically know about him: His past, his forms, his age, and his weaknesses. Everything else is acceptable.

SORRY I FORGOT ABOUT THE WEAKNESSES ON THE ORIGINAL POST XD
Tyson_the_Comet
Tyson_the_Comet
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

All my Characters, and Bio Part 1 Empty Re: All my Characters, and Bio Part 1

Post by Tyson_the_Comet Sat May 03, 2014 1:55 pm

Any questions about this part of the bio? Feel free to ask!
Tyson_the_Comet
Tyson_the_Comet
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Uncanny-Illustrator Sat May 03, 2014 4:32 pm

The topic you made could literally have all it's contents here so they have been merged.
Uncanny-Illustrator
Uncanny-Illustrator
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Caliburn Sun May 04, 2014 12:14 am

Part of me questions why white isn't wind.

Also I have 36 characters, and I believe that Lady-Tragedy has a good 400+ FCs. So believe me, it's hardly that many.
Caliburn
Caliburn
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dregan Mon May 12, 2014 10:58 pm

I, er, hate to say this but your weaknesses aren't weaknesses. Hell, one of them is practically a strength... You mention that if you take BOTH arms out that he can't use his weapons which... applies to literally every other weapon user out there. The only difference is he's ambidextrous so his off-hand is as good as his normal hand - which makes him BETTER than the majority of weapon users. That's not a weakness, that's a strength.
Similarly 'If you don't get hit, he wastes energy'? Well, once again, I can write that for literally every character... If a character misses an attack, they're wasting energy. That's not a weakness - that's a fact of life. The only difference here once more is the added adendum that in his case it's EXTREMELY HARD to dodge his stuff. Which once more, is a strength.
You seem to've somehow took the weaknesses section, and listed things which are generally applicable to every character as the normal way of being, theeen added some strengths. You might really wanna think over what you're popping in there.
Dregan
Dregan
Hero
Hero

http://barred.smackjeeves.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Uncanny-Illustrator Mon May 12, 2014 11:02 pm

And merged the states because they have NO reason to be a separate topic
Uncanny-Illustrator
Uncanny-Illustrator
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Caliburn Tue May 13, 2014 6:29 pm

Tell me, on a scale of 1-10, how powerful is Tyson's bezerk form? (Second one)

1 being like, Cream.
10 being Super Sonic.
Caliburn
Caliburn
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down