CYOA: A Taste Of Medicine

 :: Everything else :: Archives :: ???

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

CYOA: A Taste Of Medicine - Page 3 Empty Re: CYOA: A Taste Of Medicine

Post by Spekkal on Sun Aug 10, 2014 1:03 pm

Input_Command: Knuxtiger4
>Get off the dead guy and head for the Northern door and go through said door

You stand up, brushing yourself off as you kick the deceased to the east side of the room, the body continuing to stay in darkness as it slides itself into a corner. You don't take the hesitation of wondering what happened to this guy, and honestly you have better things to do than figuring out why. You just need to make progress, and honestly this claustrophobic darkness cloaking most of your vision is making it difficult.

You move towards the northern door, where you felt the gap of air where the steel walls stopped. The door is open. You wander through, and of course all you see is darkness since the entire room is covered in it. The first thing you notice is that the floor is wet, and there is the stench of something like oil or fuel. You can barely see your hand in front of your face. When you walk, it echoes beyond the slight splashes from your footsteps and there are bumps. Gratings on the floor. As you move within, slowly moving your hands about, you are surprised to feel a very large object in front of your straight pathway. It's made of steel, but curved slightly like some sort of sideways-cylinder. You can just about make out pipes and large dead console units with inactive buttons and levers. There is also a large mobianoid silhouette slouched over the control unit, or whatever it is. You can walk around the object, but you have no clue what else is in this room beyond what you're currently facing. There is a single scrap of damp paper on the floor.

What do you do?

Inventory:
-

_________________
CYOA: A Taste Of Medicine - Page 3 006s 

Back to top Go down

CYOA: A Taste Of Medicine - Page 3 Empty Re: CYOA: A Taste Of Medicine

Post by Tyson_the_Comet on Sun Aug 10, 2014 3:30 pm

>Pick up the damp paper try to read it if anything written is on it

_________________
TTC~!


You can find me on discord too! Dance Dance Gregolution#7044 
Tyson_the_Comet
Tyson_the_Comet
Expert Member
Expert Member

Posts : 466
Join date : 2014-04-29
Age : 20
Location : South Carolina, USA

Back to top Go down

CYOA: A Taste Of Medicine - Page 3 Empty Re: CYOA: A Taste Of Medicine

Post by Knuxtiger4 on Mon Aug 11, 2014 9:44 am

>Try to explore the rest of the room
Knuxtiger4
Knuxtiger4
Expert Member
Expert Member

Posts : 416
Join date : 2014-01-11
Age : 29
Location : The Magically Land of Corruption

Back to top Go down

CYOA: A Taste Of Medicine - Page 3 Empty Re: CYOA: A Taste Of Medicine

Post by Spekkal on Mon Aug 25, 2014 3:26 pm

Input_Command: Tyson_the_Comet
>Pick up the damp paper try to read it if anything written is on it

You kneel down and pick up the scrap of paper in your large hands, feeling it brush against your talons rudely. It's only a small scrap, roughly the size of your palm, and it feels like it's about to fall apart at any second from all that liquid eating away at it. You squint your eyes and bring it up to your face as close as possible, feeling droplets of water, or whatever it is, drip onto your small beak and cause you to gag from the smell. How foul. The overhanging darkness makes it incredibly difficult and near impossible, but you make out four words that aren't yet washed away by the dampness:

'we have all sinned'

The room is pitch-black. There is a large cylindrical object before you, and a mobian corpse thrown over a control unit. You have not explored this room. There is an exit behind you.
What do you do?

Inventory:
-

_________________
CYOA: A Taste Of Medicine - Page 3 006s 

Back to top Go down

CYOA: A Taste Of Medicine - Page 3 Empty Re: CYOA: A Taste Of Medicine

Post by Uncanny-Illustrator on Mon Aug 25, 2014 5:37 pm

>Search the body of the corpse for things that might be off use
Uncanny-Illustrator
Uncanny-Illustrator
Hero
Hero

Posts : 1381
Join date : 2012-12-08
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

CYOA: A Taste Of Medicine - Page 3 Empty Re: CYOA: A Taste Of Medicine

Post by Knuxtiger4 on Mon Aug 25, 2014 6:19 pm

>Explore the room some more for answers
Knuxtiger4
Knuxtiger4
Expert Member
Expert Member

Posts : 416
Join date : 2014-01-11
Age : 29
Location : The Magically Land of Corruption

Back to top Go down

CYOA: A Taste Of Medicine - Page 3 Empty Re: CYOA: A Taste Of Medicine

Post by lady-tragedy on Mon Aug 25, 2014 10:06 pm

> Try to light up the oil so you can see something for a damned change. You must have some sort of fire powers being a phoenix and all

_________________
CYOA: A Taste Of Medicine - Page 3 Pbucket
CYOA: A Taste Of Medicine - Page 3 PbucketCYOA: A Taste Of Medicine - Page 3 PbucketCYOA: A Taste Of Medicine - Page 3 PbucketCYOA: A Taste Of Medicine - Page 3 PbucketCYOA: A Taste Of Medicine - Page 3 Pbucket
lady-tragedy
lady-tragedy
Master Member
Master Member

Posts : 554
Join date : 2012-02-05
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

CYOA: A Taste Of Medicine - Page 3 Empty Re: CYOA: A Taste Of Medicine

Post by Tyson_the_Comet on Mon Aug 25, 2014 11:10 pm

>Look for your crowbar near the east wall
Tyson_the_Comet
Tyson_the_Comet
Expert Member
Expert Member

Posts : 466
Join date : 2014-04-29
Age : 20
Location : South Carolina, USA

Back to top Go down

CYOA: A Taste Of Medicine - Page 3 Empty Re: CYOA: A Taste Of Medicine

Post by Spekkal on Sun Sep 07, 2014 12:06 pm

Input_Command: Knuxtiger4
>Explore the room some more for answers

You carefully make your way around the large object in the middle of the room and step over the corpse of the fallen mobian, all the while faint splashing shatters the silence in the room from your footsteps on this damp floor. To the north, behind the object, there seems to be a door slightly cracked ajar, a faint glow coming from within that minuscule opening. There are other machines in this room, to the side of the metal container-esque thing, though they seem to be dead and unactive like this entire damned place.

The room is pitch-black. There is a large cylindrical object behind you, and a mobian corpse thrown over a control unit. There is an exit behind you. There is a closed door before you, and light within.
What do you do?

Inventory:
-

_________________
CYOA: A Taste Of Medicine - Page 3 006s 

Back to top Go down

CYOA: A Taste Of Medicine - Page 3 Empty Re: CYOA: A Taste Of Medicine

Post by lady-tragedy on Sun Sep 07, 2014 12:24 pm

> Break down the closed door with your manly muscles of manlyness

_________________
CYOA: A Taste Of Medicine - Page 3 Pbucket
CYOA: A Taste Of Medicine - Page 3 PbucketCYOA: A Taste Of Medicine - Page 3 PbucketCYOA: A Taste Of Medicine - Page 3 PbucketCYOA: A Taste Of Medicine - Page 3 PbucketCYOA: A Taste Of Medicine - Page 3 Pbucket
lady-tragedy
lady-tragedy
Master Member
Master Member

Posts : 554
Join date : 2012-02-05
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

CYOA: A Taste Of Medicine - Page 3 Empty Re: CYOA: A Taste Of Medicine

Post by Knuxtiger4 on Sun Sep 07, 2014 7:29 pm

> Head for the slightly open door and explore that room
Knuxtiger4
Knuxtiger4
Expert Member
Expert Member

Posts : 416
Join date : 2014-01-11
Age : 29
Location : The Magically Land of Corruption

Back to top Go down

CYOA: A Taste Of Medicine - Page 3 Empty Re: CYOA: A Taste Of Medicine

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Back to top

- Similar topics

 :: Everything else :: Archives :: ???

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum