Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

S0nic B00m!!!

+4
Dregan
BlueJewel
UnbreakableBond
CleverFox101
8 posters

Go down

S0nic B00m!!! Empty S0nic B00m!!!

Post by CleverFox101 Fri Feb 07, 2014 4:05 am

A Few months ago Journals had been going around on Deviant Art, Rumors Sega was Working with Cartoonetwork, and some French company, to make an all new Animated CGI Series called SONIC BOOM!!  And this is the preview Picture They released to the fans:
S0nic B00m!!! Sonicboom_thumb
Only There shadows, but as you can see, people were already pretty judgmental, Some excited, some saying things like "This is Stupid!" Or "Knuckles is on Freaking Steroids!!"
Hehehe Amusing right. Sonics quills are messy, Amy looks like she might be wearing pants, And Tails seems to have some kind of belt. Thats what most of the fans saw just by one picture. People were pretty Judgmental about.

After the Months had past about the Rumors Sega Released The Trailer Videos For The TV Series, And Now theres Even A Game for THE SERISE!!
See:

And Also The Game Trailer:

Heheheh
Sooooo Awesome!!!

Sonic- I expected him to be wearing some kind of vest, the scarf I wasn't really Expecting! Its nice though, contrast Beautifully with His Fur. And The Bandages makes it seem like maybe they've been in the desert a while. But Sonikuu You have Blue Arms. Its cute though. He's more Cocky, which I love.

Knuckles- Yeah Hes Buff. I like it though. The design is great, and not at all how I expected him to look, he looks like he's ready to get into some Action!

Tails- I expected this. Totally. His Design looks great also I love the goggles. Tis cute. And his Tornado looks amazing!

Amy- Okay I'm trying not to cuss here but AMY LOOKS LIKE A BADASS!! She looks great Her outfit is great her adittued is great!! I love it love it love it love it!!
OH and her hammer, I hope though, she doesnt have a Minnie mouse voice. -u-

Eggman- The effect on his eyes... little scary XD. And He's still dumb yet an incredible genius XD and his outfit looks cool, his goggles look.... Oh I could go on, I really like the design XD.

All and All the show looks Great! And The Game Does to!!
S0nic B00m!!! 938a1b36-95f0-4593-abaf-7578c2ce790f-460x276

Id love to hear What you guys think About this. Feel free to comment!

((disclaimer:  I Own No pictures, or videos in this Post, Sonic and Friends belong to Sega!!))

CleverFox101
Legend Member
Legend Member

http://cleverfox101.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

S0nic B00m!!! Empty Re: S0nic B00m!!!

Post by UnbreakableBond Sat Feb 08, 2014 8:17 am

This universe is very interesting, and a great refresher to the Sonic series. It may be an alternate timeline, but I feel this is a good direction to be going in with it.
UnbreakableBond
UnbreakableBond
Basic Member
Basic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CleverFox101 Sat Feb 08, 2014 11:41 pm

Yes I believe so too. I know that fans are pumped for this, I know I am.

CleverFox101
Legend Member
Legend Member

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueJewel Sun Feb 09, 2014 12:06 am

Sonic with blue arms? Interesting XD

I am curious to see what they are going with this
BlueJewel
BlueJewel

Back to top Go down

Post by CleverFox101 Sun Feb 09, 2014 2:01 am

Yep Me too OUO

CleverFox101
Legend Member
Legend Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dregan Sun Feb 09, 2014 10:02 pm

I'm really excited for the cartoon series and game - especially interesting to hear all the theories and ideas flying around. Even the parts I didn't particularly like that much at first have grown on me over time.

In regards to the game, I'm personally curious if we're gonna be seeing a sort of alt-world look at Sonic Adventure 1. There are statues notable in the trailer which vaguely look like some sorta cross between Pachacamac and Archie's Enerjak which is what's sorta leading me to that belief.
If that is the case... reeeaaally wanna see their interpretation of Chaos. It'd be pretty sweet.
Dregan
Dregan
Hero
Hero

http://barred.smackjeeves.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Kosmo Mon Feb 10, 2014 12:26 am

I'm honestly pretty excited for this, and I'm glad to see Sonic coming back to television. The game doesn't look too bad so far, either (in fact, it's graphically gorgeous Smile). The only design I still feel weird about is Knuckles', although I feel that I'll get used to it eventually.
Kosmo
Kosmo

Back to top Go down

Post by BoltbreakDX Tue Feb 18, 2014 1:33 am

I have a feeling this'll be a pretty good show. Although, Knuckles looks like he took steroids..Sonic has blue arms...but at least Amy looks awesome. Aside from the character designs, the story is probably going to be awesome.
BoltbreakDX
BoltbreakDX

Back to top Go down

Post by KK-Afterbrun Tue Feb 18, 2014 3:09 am

Knuckle looks like the idiot that he always is thought of...

Tails reminds me of Rotor....

No comment on Amy...

Get rid of the ascot on Sonic. He doesn't need it.
KK-Afterbrun
KK-Afterbrun
Legend Member
Legend Member

http://kk-afterbrun.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by MisterEightySix Tue Feb 18, 2014 10:07 am

I like where it's going, though like most people, I think Knuckles could do with a smaller chest and larger hands. Other than that, I think the designs are spot-on for the show's world.

Plus, Red Baron Eggman. You don't mess with that.
MisterEightySix
MisterEightySix
Standard Member
Standard Member

http://stardustcelestial.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by UnbreakableBond Wed Feb 19, 2014 1:19 pm

The fact the game is going to be developed by those who made Ratchet & Clank, I'm interested to see how this open world adventure will play like. It would be like Sonic Adventure all over again, but expand the freedom times 10. One thing I did hear in an interview from BigRedButton, is how that are going to make Amy more independent, and play down the crazy love girl for Sonic. I think that is the reason why most fans can't stand her, so I feel if they go through with this right, there might be even more fans of Amy, spawning from this series. Knuckles does have an odd design, but I'm getting used to it, as for Tails, I think his redesign looks nice, it fits his profession after all, though I have to say the Tornado in the TV trailer looks a little too odd, being a horizontal two-seater instead of a vertical one. Looks like a ship from a future game, like Star Wars. I miss my bi-plane! DX, As for Sonic and Eggman, you can tell they are going for a badlands vide with the show based on their designs, and the location.
UnbreakableBond
UnbreakableBond
Basic Member
Basic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum