Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts

+9
PersimmonAutumn
Dark The Hedgewolf 2
Tyson_the_Comet
lady-tragedy
Caliburn
Spekkal
missbat
Dregan
Knuxtiger4
13 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 2 Empty Re: Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts

Post by Spekkal Mon Feb 03, 2014 5:41 pm

Knuuuux I hate yooouuu why did you evennn ;-;
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 2 Empty Re: Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts

Post by Knuxtiger4 Mon Feb 03, 2014 6:29 pm

Ultimate Tank wrote:Knuuuux I hate yooouuu why did you evennn ;-;
Because I can be horrible too. ouo;;;

THIS IS WHY YOU DON'T BREAK MY FEELS BECAUSE I WILL DRAW THEM.  ;A;
Knuxtiger4
Knuxtiger4
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Knuxtiger4 Thu Feb 06, 2014 3:35 am

Been a bit busy the past few days with work and a lot of snow.

Here some stuff I did~

Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 2 Tea_time_by_knuxtiger4-d75a48d
Sehkmet and Berserker having tea on top... he being force to have tea with her.  On the bottom as some very surprised kitties.  What did they see?  Who knows.

Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 2 Group_doodle_by_knuxtiger4-d75a3y8
Work doodle from today.  Didn't get a chance to finish it sadly. :C

Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 2 Chibi_style_1_by_knuxtiger4-d759kd5Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 2 Chibi_sprite_1_by_knuxtiger4-d710wdo
I did the one of the left this evening.  One on the right I did weeks ago after seeing if I can do some sprite on my own.
Knuxtiger4
Knuxtiger4
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Knuxtiger4 Fri Feb 07, 2014 3:03 am

Some stuff from today.

Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 2 Doing_the_honey_badger_thing_by_knuxtiger4-d75bt6n
Honey Badger man, not afraid of anything and intimidating as hell! >8C  Did this one after Lady showed me a GIF of a honey badger taking on lions.

Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 2 Come_on_by_knuxtiger4-d75ek4q
Fangs x Nails? 8D;;;; -shot-

Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 2 Body_is_ready_by_knuxtiger4-d74xw67
Did this one a few days back but forgot to post it. 
Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 2 01zg6k1l9lqb
Knuxtiger4
Knuxtiger4
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dregan Sun Feb 09, 2014 10:19 pm

Nails, what are you doing?
Those are your clothes.
You need those.
Dregan
Dregan
Hero
Hero

http://barred.smackjeeves.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Knuxtiger4 Tue Feb 11, 2014 4:02 am

Dregan wrote:Nails, what are you doing?
Those are your clothes.
You need those.

Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 2 Clothing_by_knuxtiger4-d75vzij

And on that subject~

Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 2 Flipped_by_knuxtiger4-d75z4m5
Element flipped.  Fangs as an ice wielder and Nails as a fire wielder.  Was also semi-serious about Nails' comment regarding clothing so thus why she barely wearing clothing.

And one last doodle, this one is a bit older.
Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 2 Oh_bby__by_knuxtiger4-d72gnc2
When people ask me why Kaiser is a horrible person, I'm just going to show them this every time to prove my point.

Going to see if I can pump out some more doodles tomorrow.  Sorta lost some inspiration to doodle at the moment but we'll see. ouo
Knuxtiger4
Knuxtiger4
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Knuxtiger4 Fri Feb 14, 2014 4:16 am

Been busy with work and many many inches of snow, but have a decent amount of doodles for tonight. 8D

Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 2 Flex_the_leg_by_knuxtiger4-d76bm8l
Uncanny suggested this one and I drew it and its perfect. xD

Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 2 Charging_dorn_by_knuxtiger4-d76bpw9
Tank suggested drawing Dorn so went with a charge pose in his true form.  I really need to make it a habit to draw my other characters and not just my tigers. ouo;;

Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 2 Tiger_coat_by_knuxtiger4-d76bp4q
Uncanny's character Youri who's a spawn from a 25 years later RP arc we did with a bunch of folks a while back.  This was from a particular scene where Youri waltz into the tiger camp wear a coat made from some of the slain villagers.

Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 2 Focus_by_knuxtiger4-d76cyd7
Nails playing with ice.  Trying to show off a bit on exactly how skilled she is.  This is probably a reason why you shouldn't provoke her into a fight.

Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 2 Strong_souls_by_knuxtiger4-d76cye8
;___; I love drawing these two~

BONUS ART!

These three are from a few months back.  I didn't draw these rather I had sketch commissions done by my lovely friend Michiwrap (which by the way, you folks should totes watch her if your on deviantART).  I did the lineart and colors on the three pictures.

Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 2 __playa_caliente___by_knuxtiger4-d6fsurd

Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 2 __final_battle___by_knuxtiger4-d6llul4

Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 2 __regret___by_knuxtiger4-d6ly4xm

-screams about OTP in the distance-
Knuxtiger4
Knuxtiger4
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Knuxtiger4 Tue Feb 18, 2014 3:15 am

Not too much new art as of lately.

Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 2 Provoked_by_knuxtiger4-d76wo5v

Got this idea at work today, wanted to show of Nails' capability with her ice powers and why she's dangerous.  Got to really provoke her to attack through to get her to do something like this. ouo;;;

On another note, made a Sketchdump of most of the sketches from this thread and posted it on deviantART.  Managed to within a month of being on this site, racked up nearly 40 doodles which is my average for a sketchdump.  I really love doodling and looking forward to doodling some more.  Some of you guys are terribly good influences on me, you know who you are. xD
Knuxtiger4
Knuxtiger4
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dregan Tue Feb 18, 2014 4:08 pm

Yeeesss, more pretty picturesss~
I'm beginning to note that I really like your characters just grinning. Everything should just be grins from now on. All the time. In every situation.
Dregan
Dregan
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Knuxtiger4 Sat Feb 22, 2014 6:23 pm

Dregan wrote:Yeeesss, more pretty picturesss~
I'm beginning to note that I really like your characters just grinning. Everything should just be grins from now on. All the time. In every situation.

Oh gods, if one half of them were as happy as some of the others.

Some new stuff~

Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 2 Co_pilot_by_knuxtiger4-d772p31
This happens ALL THE TIME with these three, love it.

Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 2 Work_doodles_3_by_knuxtiger4-d776c4z
Work doodles from Wednesday

Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 2 Mirror_mirror_by_knuxtiger4-d776vua
I like this comic too much, this was probably the funniest thing I've done in the past few weeks. 

Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 2 Hyro_avatar_animated_slowed_by_knuxtiger4-d77hfsc

Commission I did for Hyro~  Drew their character Drake and this was a lot of fun.  I charge $20 for these avatars if any of you folks are interested. Smile
Knuxtiger4
Knuxtiger4
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Knuxtiger4 Fri Feb 28, 2014 4:41 am

Oh boy!  Been a bit of time since I've update this.  Been running around trying to get stuff done before my vacation next week that some of you folks know about.

Got some doodles to post though!

Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 2 2014_karma_references_by_knuxtiger4-d77wswr
Working on these slowly, reference for my sona, Karma.  Still need to figure out clothing since I don't want to leave her naked in the Anthro/Furry/Whatever you wanna call it form.

Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 2 Tag_team_by_knuxtiger4-d787ckh
Holly and Nails as a tag team. ouo  I do love drawing these two together.

Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 2 Meet_up_by_knuxtiger4-d78920s
Fang, Berserker and Kaiser meeting up with Vaevus, a scene from an RP.  I forgot Berserker's ear tuft but it pays off with Kaiser ridiculous face. xD

Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 2 Gathering_by_knuxtiger4-d789ebu
Nails, Gueton and "Yin", scene from an RP that happened in the cBox.
Knuxtiger4
Knuxtiger4
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Knuxtiger4 Wed Mar 05, 2014 3:59 am

Posting up some doodles before I leave for my mini vacation. ouo  I'm not sure if I'll be doodling while away but if I do you'll know where I post them.

Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 2 Souls_by_knuxtiger4-d78tj3j
Top one is Fangs and Nails holding I guess their souls?  I really want to try to draw a concept like this.  The Nails doodle to the left is of her probably judging someone or something.  And the bottom left is Nails holding Fangs' soul, awaiting for the reincarnation to happen.

Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 2 The_save_by_knuxtiger4-d78vou5
Nails saving Fangs from some unknown thing. If there's one thing I can say about Nails, she always has Fangs' back when it comes to anything and would risk her own life to help her... probably why she stuck with them at the moment. xD;;;;

Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 2 Nice_try_by_knuxtiger4-d78xzq7
I don't know.  Round two for Fangs who tried to torch Tumult and quite clearly failed at that.  -hisses at anatomy issues-

Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 2 Rogue_and_levi_sketch_by_knuxtiger4-d78yqso
Some coyotes~

If I doodle while away, probably would have to be cellphone photos I post here.  In the meant ime you guys get these lovelies~
Knuxtiger4
Knuxtiger4
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Spekkal Fri Mar 14, 2014 12:55 pm

I haven't commented here for a while, because I know that every comment I make will be 'aaa so amazing!' because I absolutely adore your work.
Also.
Needs more Nails.
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Knuxtiger4 Fri Mar 21, 2014 3:52 am

Ultimate Tank wrote:I haven't commented here for a while, because I know that every comment I make will be 'aaa so amazing!' because I absolutely adore your work.
Also.
Needs more Nails.

Shhhhh, totes fine with those comments. lol

And dear god realized I've drawn Nails a lot lately.

Also its been ages since I updated this thread so sketch spam ahoy!

Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 2 Feels_1_by_knuxtiger4-d7aodhq
Feeeeeelllllsss~  Nails and Dorn, Talon in his demon form seeing his mother again after his death and Nails with lil' Talon.

Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 2 God_dammit_nails_by_knuxtiger4-d7aor6j
Nails questioning Kay-Ti's height which Fangs warned her not to and well... this happened.  Contining from this doodle I did ages back...

Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 2 Piss_off_by_knuxtiger4-d70uazn

Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 2 Work_doodles_4_by_knuxtiger4-d79yd6w
Work doodles from last week.  Uncanny, Tank and Dre above.  Fia and Talon, Karma and older Fangs below.

Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 2 Work_doodles_5_by_knuxtiger4-d7b0272
Work doodles from this Wednesday.  Hands down these were my favorite ones I've done so far.

Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 2 Rp_doodles_1_by_knuxtiger4-d7axwdi
RP doodles based on some RPs I've had over the past week.  Fangs being led by Storage (and almost dying 8D) and Nails talking to Argus after gaining immortality.

*BONUS*
I also have my Livestream doodles which many of you saw.  Basically my stream are attempts of me doing art but end in these doodles.

Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 2 5fd19ea5d0922715a840ca8181ce9ac9
Not even going to try to explain all these, I think you folks will figure it out. lol

And today's doodles... which I'm except people to bite me over.
Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 2 075d5f39973868db2154dad503a001ab
Nails threatening to gut people, Karma vomiting rainbows and dead animals, Duke and Mary-Ka, Karma pulling on her eyelids, Karma not amused, Fangs hissing rather loudly at Darwin, Uncanny plotting, Karma hissing, Elec in her box, Evil!Tank, and Kay-Ti.

And that concludes Knux's doodle spam~
Knuxtiger4
Knuxtiger4
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dregan Sun Mar 23, 2014 11:09 pm

Been a while since I commented here! I'm beginning to notice your character seems to be designed perfectly so as to be able to switch between quite scary and quite derpy depending on the piece.
Dregan
Dregan
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Knuxtiger4 Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:30 pm

Dregan wrote:Been a while since I commented here! I'm beginning to notice your character seems to be designed perfectly so as to be able to switch between quite scary and quite derpy depending on the piece.

I think it just more so one draws stuff?  I've been told my expression are pretty good when it comes to characters.  It's... sorta hard to explain it. ouo;;;

Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 2 95ebacc43a9e5aab3bde5f6664b2a7f2
From my stream last night which a few were lucky to catch me when my feels broken around mid-stream, resulting in some of these doodles.  There's also doodles of a High School AU where my tigers are foreign exchange students failing miserably to get along with the other kids.  I don't know which one of the the I liked the most. lol  Also a goatapus, tell me its not adorable, I dare you.

Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 2 Duke__amp__co__by_knuxtiger4-d7bl6ti Sketchbook doodles from a few days ago that I scanned today.  Duke and Mary-Ka being all adorable.  Duke missing his clothing?  Actually originally was doodling where his cybernetics are without clothing underneath them but then decide it was funnier if someone swiped his clothing.  Bottom one is a little Isaac.
Knuxtiger4
Knuxtiger4
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Knuxtiger4 Mon Mar 31, 2014 4:06 am

Got some doodles.  There more but I can't post them since... well some of you folks know why. lol

Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 2 Duke__amp__co_by_knuxtiger4-d7bsmbb
Been drawing Duke a lot again since I've been using him lately. So we got some Duke doodles and one of him being pestered by Sel-Mei (Lady's character).  And Nails...I'm looking forward to when she run into the legionnaires for the first time.  I think that sketch explains what to expect.

Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 2 Goats_by_knuxtiger4-d7c0icy
So Tank showed a bunch of us the Goat Simulator game on Stream and well... this happened.  Left to right: Lady, Uncanny, Knux, Dregan, Tank, Burn and Elec.

Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 2 Protective_by_knuxtiger4-d7c659g
Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 2 Sai_ka_by_knuxtiger4-d7c659b
More stuff from RPs, Duke and Mary-Ka (Lady's Character) with their daughter Sai-Ka.  Lady did the concept for Sai-Ka and I did a concept of what she'll look like when she's older. ouo

Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 2 Faith_and_gunther_by_knuxtiger4-d7c659k
Faith and Gunther, Fangs' parents.  Going to "try" to work on my minor characters this week so I can get my all my characters up finally.

Not sure how doodling will be this week, working a lot (maybe some work doodles?) and I'm having wrist issues again.  We'll see how the week goes.
Knuxtiger4
Knuxtiger4
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Knuxtiger4 Sun Apr 06, 2014 4:24 am

Been a little blah this week, I guess lazy would be the word?  Got some decent doodle though thank to several really good RPs that happened.

Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 2 Rp_doodles_2_by_knuxtiger4-d7cvuiw
Top one is a continuation of this lovely art by Lady, Nails and Sekhmet got tired of Fangs get them lost and took over.  To the bottom left is Terra and Wave, which Wave is using her powers to pin down a bunch of character.  To the right of them is Ash who is melting Berserker's cybernetics.  Poor fellow never seem to get a break from being torched.

Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 2 Gotcha_by_knuxtiger4-d7d5hhy
Sekhmet stabbed by Geof.  She was okay after a scuffle.

Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 2 Rp_doodles3_by_knuxtiger4-d7d5hip

Top is Nails, Fangs and Berserker trying to fight off Geof which well... not working out so well.  Bottom right is a character I need to color for a contest entry.  Bottom left is Nails and Sekhmet, this was after they manage to get Geof to back down and give back Sek's soul.

Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 2 Stepping_into_death_by_knuxtiger4-d7d7tc1
Kitties landed in hella trouble, can't remember the last time they manage to dig themselves this far~  Berserker was suppose to be there also but because I didn't draw this small enough, excluded him. 

More doodles to come hopefully next week.
Knuxtiger4
Knuxtiger4
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Knuxtiger4 Sat Apr 19, 2014 1:34 am

Geeezz its been a while since I updated this thread!  I've been in a slump for a bit but slowly getting back on my feet.

To start off with new stuff, some work sketches!

Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 2 Work_doodles_7_by_knuxtiger4-d7epe5d

Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 2 Work_doodles_6_by_knuxtiger4-d7ds1qc

Some different art~

Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 2 Leo_sketch_by_knuxtiger4-d7dtmtb
Sketch of my kitty, Leo.

Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 2 Me_by_knuxtiger4-d7e7cxm
I drew myself how I normally look.

Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 2 73f2521bf04e1e058cddc8190c01026b
Some vent art.

Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 2 9b97c068bd03c38e70a00af6fe47d2bf
Possible Karma concept.

And then for the fan character stuff~

Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 2 Quill_and_talon_by_knuxtiger4-d7e23oh
Quill and Talon, these two are Nails' children and are both little shits.  Quill was recently added do to certain event happening~

Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 2 Nails_doodles_by_knuxtiger4-d7eprgd
Some Nails doodles.

Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 2 __the_burden___by_knuxtiger4-d7ex5jt
Finally something I was able to color something!  Playing around with a concept with my favorites. 8D

Annnndd that's it for now, stay tuned for more doodles.
Knuxtiger4
Knuxtiger4
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Knuxtiger4 Sat May 10, 2014 1:20 am

Dear god its been a while since I updated my thread.  Got a lot of doodles to show.

Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 2 Chibi_self_copy_by_knuxtiger4-d7ggm8c
Chibi doodle of myself I did a while back.

Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 2 __the_burden___by_knuxtiger4-d7ex5jt
Some that started off as a concept to color something, really like how this one came out.

Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 2 Work_doodles_8_by_knuxtiger4-d7fofd4
Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 2 Work_doodles_9_by_knuxtiger4-d7glsmf
Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 2 Work_doodles_10_by_knuxtiger4-d7hhr2y
Work doodles that span of over three weeks time.

Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 2 Elpidios_and_acai_by_knuxtiger4-d7glsn5
Started to finish up artwork for all my characters.  Left is Elpidios and right is Acai.

Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 2 Alter_outfits_by_knuxtiger4-d7fejjy
Alternate outfits for Fangs and Nails.

Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 2 Back_off_by_knuxtiger4-d7g0ukw
Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 2 Under_my_control_by_knuxtiger4-d7gwy6v
Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 2 For_the_right_price_by_knuxtiger4-d7gwy6z
Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 2 Rp_doodles_4_by_knuxtiger4-d7h7w1o
Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 2 Blood_doodles_by_knuxtiger4-d7hbn7y
Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 2 Doodles_2_by_knuxtiger4-d7hogc0
A bunch of doodle, most of them being various things going on in recent RPs.  And hey look, looks like Dorn and Cyril have shown up to ruin lives! 8D;;;

Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 2 Marker_fun_by_knuxtiger4-d7he1ab
Vent doodles, did these in Sharpie with no guideline and treated these more like gesture figure drawings.

Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 2 Free_art_copy_by_knuxtiger4-d7hqncd
And finally this which I'm sure I'll be using more often~

And that all the art I got for now.  Long overdue to make a sketchdump soon when I have the time to.
Knuxtiger4
Knuxtiger4
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Knuxtiger4 Fri May 30, 2014 4:53 am

Been a few weeks since I updated the thread.  Went through a rough week a few weeks back followed by being busy with other stuff the past few weeks.  I don't have a lot of doodles but I have stuff to show at least.

Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 2 Rp_doodles_5_by_knuxtiger4-d7hy30c
Quill and some concepts of Sika who's a Shar demon disguised as a mobian tiger.

Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 2 Doodles_3_by_knuxtiger4-d7j9arq
Some RP doodles featuring Bot Fangs, Nails, Quill and Discordia.

Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 2 Rp_doodles_6_by_knuxtiger4-d7juglf
Geof, Nails and Quill and some concept for a shark demon thing? -shurgs-

Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 2 Dragons_2_by_knuxtiger4-d7juq55
Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 2 Dragons_3_by_knuxtiger4-d7juuzu
Mobian versions on my Flight Rising dragons.  Wasn't really happy with these but figure I post them.  Dragons included are Greth, Talonrunner, Scamander, Avalon and Shula.

Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 2 Random_doodles_by_knuxtiger4-d7k6uqo
BOOTY SHORTS.  Doodle this after I had a chat with people about my major dislike of them. On the right is... well the people who saw this will understand exactly what it means~

Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 2 Random_doodles_1_by_knuxtiger4-d7ka8j4
Chibi doodle I actually just got done moments ago.  Discordia and then Sehkmet and Nails.

And then the notorious work doodles strike again!

Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 2 Work_doodles_11_by_knuxtiger4-d7icgvj
First one features a comic I drew up joking about things.  First time I attempted a comic on pieces of coupon paper.

Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 2 Work_doodles_12_by_knuxtiger4-d7j6za6
I have a lot of fun doing facial expressions at work.

Sadly dunno if I'll be able to do more of the work doodles due to the fact we got new people working at my job and they don't like use standing around behind the self check out stand...despite the fact I can run it and doodle at the same time. -shrugs-  I'll see what happens with time.

Should hopefully have more doodles come the next update, I'm actually quite disappointed on the lack of them this time around, usually have a lot more of them upon the update of this thread.
Knuxtiger4
Knuxtiger4
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Knuxtiger4 Sat May 31, 2014 3:24 am

Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 2 F41e35ac7ef08b658df564f6079caad1

Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 2 3c8edae79286bc100375f2521dd2fc8d

Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 2 E410db8058badb53fc1fb1360bae94f9

Playing with colors and this new brush in SAI.
Knuxtiger4
Knuxtiger4
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Knuxtiger4 Sun Jun 01, 2014 5:14 am

Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 2 Fangs_rage_avatar_by_knuxtiger4-d7kjsog

Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 2 Nails_sulk_avatar_by_knuxtiger4-d7kjsnx

Larger version of the images use in my new avatar.

Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 2 Discordia_by_knuxtiger4-d7kjsot

Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 2 Gueton_by_knuxtiger4-d7kjso6

Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 2 Dave_by_knuxtiger4-d7kjsoz

Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 2 Talon_by_knuxtiger4-d7kjsns

Then I got bored and did a bunch of these.  Gift art for people because I could think of what else to draw and color tonight.
Knuxtiger4
Knuxtiger4
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by lady-tragedy Sun Jun 01, 2014 7:13 am

demons :> demons everywhere, -nabs the discordia one-
lady-tragedy
lady-tragedy
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Spekkal Sun Jun 01, 2014 10:42 pm

YOU BUTT YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE
thankyou so much like hot damn <3
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next