Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts

+9
PersimmonAutumn
Dark The Hedgewolf 2
Tyson_the_Comet
lady-tragedy
Caliburn
Spekkal
missbat
Dregan
Knuxtiger4
13 posters

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 6 Empty Re: Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts

Post by Knuxtiger4 Wed Dec 10, 2014 2:07 am

Have some work doodles to update with.

Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 6 Work_doodles_38_by_knuxtiger4-d8952hm
Concepts of a Demon Lord since Tank told me to come up with one.  A lot of concept art that I still need to refine.  You might remember earlier concepts of her as the 'coydog' characters.  Other doodles are of Talon.

Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 6 Work_doodles_39_by_knuxtiger4-d89anf7
Top doodle is of all the merry siblings together. 8D  Based it kinda off some recent RP events.  Left to right: Aten, Quill, Talon and Spike.  Bottom doodles are of Fangs and Duke and Elpidios mediating.

Continuing to work on updating my wiki so not as much art for now.  Might be more in a few days from now.
Knuxtiger4
Knuxtiger4
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 6 Empty Re: Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts

Post by Knuxtiger4 Sat Dec 13, 2014 5:39 am

Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 6 Work_doodles_40_by_knuxtiger4-d89nbf0
Thursday's work doodles

Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 6 Work_doodles_41_by_knuxtiger4-d89nbff
Today's work doodles

Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 6 462d1ef3a300a67b97e7e4ba325a66d9
Drew Nina's character? Why? I dunno but took a crack at it.

Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 6 243048e7e8bba207078babbf99f5e1f5
Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 6 1fb425cdb8134a0b29419f68a40191a3
And went ahead and did 'alternative' colors to make her a bit more 'lioness' like in color.  I actually like the top one over the bottom one myself.

Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 6 8daeb2fedf95fa2853a4f3e9eec109db
Lastly vent art titled "My Characters aren't interesting" starring my very horrible day and emotions.

Not sure if I'm going to really do art this weekend...and slacking on wiki stuff because lost my drive to do it now so, whelp.  Maybe will be better Monday or Tuesday.

Last edited by Knuxtiger4 on Sun Dec 14, 2014 4:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Knuxtiger4
Knuxtiger4
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Knuxtiger4 Sun Dec 14, 2014 7:30 am

WHY AM I STILL AWAKE, ITS 2:30AM HERE.

Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 6 Iphone_lock_screen__summer_wars_karma_by_knuxtiger4-d89rljk

My new lock screen on my phone.  

Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 6 Wiki_banner_copy_1_by_knuxtiger4-d89s6zj
Was literally up all night making this as my signature here so I can link up my wiki.  I'm not good at design banners in general.
Knuxtiger4
Knuxtiger4
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Knuxtiger4 Tue Dec 16, 2014 6:41 am

...So finally got out of my 'bleh' state as some know I was in over the weekend where I didn't want to look at any of my characters.  Resuming my end of the year project and made some good headway tonight on them.

Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 6 4b3eafe1fed2102d50694e62ed6bc143
Complete Tonra~

Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 6 18e5899a8b322f21682e64e2e0f4d20d
Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 6 254cf33f10786c80fca7ee9efcc6a6f2
Got Neki-Ta and Kurva sketched out so they can be inked tomorrow as really want to push to get at least half of my minor character done in a day if possible.  Actually really impressed on how the art is coming along since you can see the difference in Kurva especially.  I have plans to stream some of progress this week since I probably won't have a lot of time to do so next week with the holidays and working a lot.

PROGRESS though considering about two days ago was just going to give up on my goal of finishing up my wiki for 2015.  Also what I don't have shown, actually drew bases for Roark, Lorelori (both adoptable's from Uncanny) and the rest of the spawn characters but not posting their bases here for my own benefit.

Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 6 B9e8c2f9571ac5ff531434721961a06e
Lastly a little sketch of a not so great demon design I sketched earlier.  Kinda was an idea that popped in my head earlier in the day at work.

Slowly getting back on the wagon despite still a bit bleh.
Knuxtiger4
Knuxtiger4
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Knuxtiger4 Wed Dec 17, 2014 4:55 am

Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 6 Kurva_2015_by_knuxtiger4-d8a4n65
Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 6 Neki_ta_2015_by_knuxtiger4-d8a4n6k
Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 6 Tier_ra_2015_by_knuxtiger4-d8a4n6w
Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 6 Tonra_2015_by_knuxtiger4-d8a4n77
Worked on wiki art and got Kurva, Neki-Ta, Tier-Ra and Tonra done which is a lot considering.  Their arts have been added to the wiki for now since I want to get all the art done that needs to be done before I go back and edit pages.

Tomorrow planning to work on Lorelei, Roark and maybe Faith and Gunther to knock another four out.  Still need to do art for Ebony, Zepher, Zig, Zag, Fia, Taryn, Isaac, Talon, Spike and Nekhbet.  On top of that need to do about 3 additional arts for some characters who have different forms and what not.  Basically if I push further on this week, I 'should' be able to get everyone done next week which give me a few days to update their wiki pages in time for New Years!
Knuxtiger4
Knuxtiger4
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Knuxtiger4 Sun Dec 21, 2014 6:22 am

Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 6 Faith_2015_by_knuxtiger4-d8ah5de

Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 6 Gunther_2015_by_knuxtiger4-d8alk6f

Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 6 Lorelei_2015_by_knuxtiger4-d8adpyb

Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 6 Roark_2015_by_knuxtiger4-d8adpxt

Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 6 Zepher_2015_by_knuxtiger4-d8aljyk

Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 6 Ebony_2015_by_knuxtiger4-d8aljz4
Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 6 Zig_2015_by_knuxtiger4-d8ah5ds

Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 6 Zag_2015_by_knuxtiger4-d8ah5dp
Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 6 Nekhbet_2015_by_knuxtiger4-d8aljy9

Literally been spending the last few days working on my wiki art. I'm very close to getting done!  All the minor characters are completed and starting on the spawn characters now with completely Nekhbet tonight. I only have Fia, Taryn, Isaac, Talon and Spike left to draw, basically all the kids.  As said, aiming to have the wiki updated for the start of 2015 with new art and updated bios on everyone.  The character art at least should be completed in a few days and going to try to get some additional art done if time forbids it.

You can find all the characters' artwork in my Stash where its easy access for those who need their references in the future.

ALSO GO TO MENTION A HUGE, HUGE, HUGE THANKS TO UNCANNY-ILLUSTRATOR WHO HELPED ME REDESIGN FOUR OF MY ECHIDNA CHARACTERS AFTER I WAS STRUGGLING TO WORK ON THEM.  THAT HELPED ME OUT SO MUCH AND THE DESIGNS THEY CAME UP WITH ARE JUST AWESOME AND REALLY CAN'T THANK THEM ENOUGH.
Knuxtiger4
Knuxtiger4
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Knuxtiger4 Sun Dec 28, 2014 5:57 am

Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 6 Fia_2015_by_knuxtiger4-d8biqc5

Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 6 Isaac_2015_by_knuxtiger4-d8biqcj

Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 6 Talon_2015_by_knuxtiger4-d8biqdb

Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 6 Taryn_2015_by_knuxtiger4-d8biqdi
Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 6 Spike_2015_by_knuxtiger4-d8biqcy

-screeches at top of lungs-

I FINALLY GOT ALL MY CHARACTER'S ART UPDATED AND UPLOADED TO MY WIKI!

I just need to edit bios and complete the unfinished ones and they'll be good to go for 2015!  I going to try to get some extra are done as I said too but meantime just need to get the wiki done for now.
Knuxtiger4
Knuxtiger4
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Knuxtiger4 Wed Dec 31, 2014 5:01 am

Been very busy working on updating wiki bio for the start of 2015.  Because of that haven't done too much art but do have at least one thing to show.  I should hopefully have a bunch of art to show in the next few days hopefully I can say.

Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 6 Demon_fangs_concept_by_knuxtiger4-d8bre2s

Demon concept for Fangs.  I have to thank Uncanny for coming up with the concept which basically kept a lot of the elements she came up with.  To explain it, most mobians come up to her wrist, basically very big.  The grey areas are bone/stone like material while the lava areas are her 'body'.  Basically attacking her physically would be pretty hard and kinda want this form to be a lot hard to take her down in but also make it hard for her to change over too.  Still working out the kinks in the concept and idea.

My favorite part though is the 'cracks' on her.  The cracks are in fact 'scars' of the injuries that killed her in the first place and are clear reminders of what happened to her that eventually brought her down this path.  As Uncanny said, its a nice subtle touch to what's gotten her here.

I should have clearer art of this later on in the week.  But not a lot of art stuff otherwise going on the last few days.
Knuxtiger4
Knuxtiger4
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dregan Thu Jan 01, 2015 6:33 pm

I swear every time I come to this chat I've missed 10,000 images. So much art. @-@
Dregan
Dregan
Hero
Hero

http://barred.smackjeeves.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Knuxtiger4 Sun Jan 11, 2015 4:21 am

Geez...be almost two weeks since updating art thread.  Regardless, got some stuff to update it with.

Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 6 __2015_fan_character_crew___by_knuxtiger4-d8cj1ch
All my fan characters together.  Made a collage to post on dA to show them all off which actually came out nice.

Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 6 Work_doodles_42_by_knuxtiger4-d8cstmp
Work doodles from before the start of the New Year?  Took me forever to scan them since lazy butt.

Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 6 Doodles_27_by_knuxtiger4-d8cstlk
Finally got back to draw in the sketchbook with the wiki updates done for now.  Various RP doodles.

Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 6 Doodles_28_by_knuxtiger4-d8dcyrv
Really like that doodle of Fangs...capture her attitude so well in that one doodle... might color it maybe?  Other doodles are of Talon by himself and Yu-Mei and Talon together which they started dating and ship has been called "Two Halves of a Whole" because half demons.  ...Okay really do like this ship too. >u>;;;

Otherwise kind of derping around on art, haven't figure out the net thing to color.
Knuxtiger4
Knuxtiger4
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Knuxtiger4 Sat Jan 17, 2015 5:40 am

Finally...slowly getting back the drive to do art since I was pretty burned out from doing all that art the last two months.

Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 6 Work_doodles_43_by_knuxtiger4-d8dw2c9

Work doodles from last week and earlier this week.  I actually like the bottom ones I did and some came out really nice.

Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 6 Work_doodles_44_by_knuxtiger4-d8e7i3y
And these were yesterday and today's batch.  Didn't get as much done thanks to stuff going on at work.  Might do something with the one in the far right top corner maybe...

Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 6 Rp_doodles_12_by_knuxtiger4-d8dy21y
And then we got the RP doodles!  Started using Fangs again since she been going through some character development on her own so to speak.  Some of these are things that happened recently while other are just doodles or things to probably happen?

Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 6 Rp_doodles_13_by_knuxtiger4-d8e7i4y
These I drew up today.  Top one is Fangs being literally spun around in the air by Zephyr (Uncanny's character).  Middles ones are Fangs, one was a practice on a shocked/confused expression while the other was her being an aggressive butt.  Bottom one is of Dave and Ladon bickering, both belong to Uncanny as well! 8D

That's all I have for now but hey, doodling again!~
Knuxtiger4
Knuxtiger4
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Knuxtiger4 Sun Jan 25, 2015 5:25 am

Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 6 __benjamin___by_knuxtiger4-d8fabwz
Benjamin, a possible new character in my roaster???  He's a coyote/tiger hybrid.  This one took around 4 or 5 hours to paint?

Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 6 Benjamin_by_knuxtiger4-d8ese4w
Here's some concept doodles of Ben which gives you guys the idea of my process of coming up with characters.

Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 6 115a723ed8abc7f0e82bae64ac28ab3f
And here we got the finalized design with the base colors I picked.

Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 6 Work_doodles_45_by_knuxtiger4-d8fakdz
Some work doodles that include some additional concepts of Ben as well as a few RP doodles here and there.

Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 6 Emotion_doodles_by_knuxtiger4-d8ednoy
And lastly some doodles from last week, top one is Karma and wanted to practice on something, bottom one is of Lady (Liger sona version) and Karma because we were both having a bad day.
Knuxtiger4
Knuxtiger4
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Knuxtiger4 Thu Feb 19, 2015 10:27 pm

Wow... its been a while since I updated this.

A lot of stuff going on in my life currently but mostly that moods have been shift and causing me to art very little or just forgetting to post what I've done.

Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 6 Doodles_30_by_knuxtiger4-d8ip3o6

Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 6 Doodles_31_by_knuxtiger4-d8ip3nv

Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 6 Doodles_32_by_knuxtiger4-d8ip3np

Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 6 Work_doodles_46_by_knuxtiger4-d8ip3lu

Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 6 Work_doodles_47_by_knuxtiger4-d8ip3ld

Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 6 Work_doodles_48_by_knuxtiger4-d8ip3kw

Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 6 Love_by_knuxtiger4-d8ip3n2

Something I did on Valentine's Day for my Saturday class.  Had to make it Valentine's Day theme without hearts and did this, basing it on the red string of fate.  I also tried to keep it gender neutral as well~

Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 6 1422598745.knuxtiger4_better_off_alone_copy

Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 6 Survival_copy_by_knuxtiger4-d8imga4
Watercolor painting of Zen, inspired by a concept in my work doodles and music from Tokyo Jungle.

Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 6 Livestream_doodles_1_by_knuxtiger4-d8ip3na
Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 6 Livestream_doodles_2_by_knuxtiger4-d8ip3n6
And doodles from my stream earlier today.  Was playing around with my other style which I normally use to draw animals and well did this.  First ones has Zen, Rogue and Karma.  Second set has Fangs, Zala, Sekhmet and Bafalaut.

Probably going to be a while before I post more art, just not very driven to do much right now.
Knuxtiger4
Knuxtiger4
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Knuxtiger4 Tue Mar 10, 2015 2:48 pm

Trying to get back into the groove of things slowly.

Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 6 Rogue_test_test_1_by_knuxtiger4-d8ivpo6
Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 6 Rogue_test_test_2_by_knuxtiger4-d8ivpo4
Did some practice on a style of mine...still need to find the right coloring for it. 

Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 6 Totem_demon_fangs_by_knuxtiger4-d8ivpo2
Little Fangs doodle I did~

Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 6 Walking_corpse__hand__by_knuxtiger4-d8jn7sp
An art commission I did for a co-worker of mine.  It was an image he was using for a demo released by his band.

Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 6 Image_by_knuxtiger4-d8l5sz9
Work doodles for a few weeks time.  Didn't get to do as many and unfortunately my scanner isn't working so had to take pictures of them.

Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 6 Bust_collage_copy_by_knuxtiger4-d8l4w9l
Finally the things I was working on drawing the last few days.  Tons and tons of busts that I drew in my sketchbook of various characters.  I had to use my phone again to get the images so this doesn't look as nice. :c  That said...

From Top Left to Bottom Right: Gueton, Pavor, Raziel, Sekhmet, Uncanny, Lillian, Electrisa, Riley, Nails, Fangs, Jayden, Eric, Solaris, Seth, Aten, Talon, Discordia, Chris, Lady, Spike, Quill, Pravus, Bafalaut, Lady and the Goddess.

A lot of these folks belong to either me, Lady-Tragedy, Uncanny-Illustrator, Spekkal, Dregan or Electrisa.
Knuxtiger4
Knuxtiger4
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Knuxtiger4 Wed Apr 08, 2015 4:34 am

Oh god what is an update to my art thread?  Been super busy the last month or so thanks to finally scoring a full time job and just getting ready for that and doing a lot of personal life stuff and what not.  Unfortunately my scanner broke back in March so its been hard to post up much but I do have a lot of stuff I can throw here!

So while I was busy and kinda got sucked up into Steven Universe and well...

Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 6 __gemsona__crocidolite___by_knuxtiger4-d8lhfra

My gemsona Crocidolite which is blue asbestos.  Spent way too much time going very far to develop her. 8D;;;  Weapon is a mace.

Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 6 __comm__storytelling___by_knuxtiger4-d8n1099

Then was commissioned by a friend to draw a bunch of gemsonas and well this was a fun one to do!  Left to right: Black Opal, Crocidolite and Carnelian.

Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 6 Corrupted_crocidolite_by_knuxtiger4-d8n6l0l

Also did a concept of Crocidolite as a corrupted gem and went with a fluffy crocodile monster because why not.

But after drawing a lot of gem stuff which hey helped with anatomy to an extent for me, got back into draw Sonic stuff since I started to roleplay again.

Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 6 Image_by_knuxtiger4-d8nk8od

Doodles of Fangs, one with her and Benjamin and a doodle of Nails with her kids. 

Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 6 Image_by_knuxtiger4-d8np6nm

A lot of interactions with Fangs (Demon) with Solaris (Uncanny's character) since the two kinda been around each other lately.  He's fun to draw~  Also derp comic which was my favorite thing on the page. lol

Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 6 Image_by_knuxtiger4-d8ntudr

Rough sketch of Fangs holding a dumpster and a concept for older Ben.

Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 6 Image_by_knuxtiger4-d8o9lie

Sketch of Sonic!  Did this one for the fellow that bought my comic book collection. 8D

Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 6 2015__karma_reference_sheet_by_knuxtiger4-d8ogv4w

A new and better reference sheet of my sona Karma.  Uncanny was pestering me to get this one done and finally sat down and did it and can say, happy with it for now.

Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 6 563d79b8ba28476c6019171b146d8afe

And finally a WIP of a painting I'm doing.  This one did based on personal life issue I've been going through but as well as doing something that represents Fangs' shift as a character.  Still have a while before this one will be done.

I have work doodles to add but haven't had a chance to take pictures of them.  As of art, going to see what happens since I've been busy with life, commissions and other stuff going on.  Should have more to post in a few weeks I'm sure. 8D
Knuxtiger4
Knuxtiger4
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark The Hedgewolf 2 Fri Apr 10, 2015 5:14 am

My gosh, your art is beautiful! ;v;
Dark The Hedgewolf 2
Dark The Hedgewolf 2
Standard Member
Standard Member

Location : Probably sitting at my desk animating as you read this, cause im god damn crazy

Back to top Go down

Post by Knuxtiger4 Wed Apr 15, 2015 4:33 am

@Dark Thank you! ;u;

Got some arts to throw on here~

Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 6 __trapped___by_knuxtiger4-d8pj4ny

Finish this piece finally after about a week or two of work.  Think could have done better but eh, happy with it for the most part.

Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 6 Image_by_knuxtiger4-d8plplo

Work doodles from this week and hey look, why is there two kitties?!

Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 6 Image_by_knuxtiger4-d8pkmfe

Fangs with Spekkal's character Mafrit.  Look at how happy those two are! 8D;;;;

Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 6 Image_by_knuxtiger4-d8pr8zf

And then my feels were broken badly today thanks to Uncanny.  Its been a while since my feels broke hard and well, always get some good doodles when that happens?  Demon Fangs and the other bloke is Uncanny's character Solaris.
Knuxtiger4
Knuxtiger4
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by lady-tragedy Wed Apr 15, 2015 7:13 am

dang gurl, you've been busy o3o
lady-tragedy
lady-tragedy
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Knuxtiger4 Mon Apr 27, 2015 4:57 am

@Lady-Tragedy Very busy but trying to get back into drawing a lot.

Speak of which, got some arts to show.

Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 6 Hector_2015_by_knuxtiger4-d8qpxyu
A new character, Hector the Gharial

Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 6 Child_spike_by_knuxtiger4-d8qpxz4
And some art of Spike of the present since I just got his page up too.

Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 6 Image_by_knuxtiger4-d8qloh8

Here are the sketches on Spike and Hector along with a doodle of Fangs with her parents, Gunther and Faith.

Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 6 Image_by_knuxtiger4-d8pzpp0
Wanted to color this one but didn't particularly like how the perspective came out.

Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 6 Image_by_knuxtiger4-d8qhykx
Some Fangs doodles and two characters Raven and Princess who I guess you can say are related?

Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 6 Image_by_knuxtiger4-d8qlogw
Concept for Princess

Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 6 Image_by_knuxtiger4-d8r4xb6
Uncanny said something about me and decided to draw exactly that.

Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 6 Image_by_knuxtiger4-d8r4eie
RP doodle territory, Raven on Fangs' head in which he refused to get off.

Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 6 Image_by_knuxtiger4-d8r7xwx
More doodles of Fangs with Princess and Raven and bottom one is an RP doodle of Fangs and Gueton and an angry Mafrit!Fangs.

Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 6 Image_by_knuxtiger4-d8r7whx
And final one for the night which I do like how it came out. ouo
Knuxtiger4
Knuxtiger4
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by PersimmonAutumn Mon Apr 27, 2015 12:27 pm

Ooooooohhhh such lovely things here <333
I especially love your pencil work; how you balance the line thickness and create an overall balanced piece. It's usually hard to do that with pencils ;u;

Keep up the awesome work~
PersimmonAutumn
PersimmonAutumn

Back to top Go down

Post by Knuxtiger4 Fri May 29, 2015 12:48 am

Been a while since I've update art thread so yes, some arts then!

Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 6 Just_kidding__i_drew_these_guys_instead_by_knuxtiger4-d8rlhj1
Drew some of Uncanny's characters before they all got update on designs.

Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 6 Image_by_knuxtiger4-d8ruoyc
Demon Fangs and Fangs with an older Raven who TOWERS over her~

Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 6 Image_by_knuxtiger4-d8s3ey9
Design and sketches of Princess' demon form

Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 6 Image_by_knuxtiger4-d8s3gca
Concept for an older Princess

Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 6 Image_by_knuxtiger4-d8sglp2
Princess being an adorable little thing, yes.

Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 6 Image_by_knuxtiger4-d8t52uf
Karma!  Drew her one a canine skull being all cute and all.

Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 6 Image_by_knuxtiger4-d8t6kkq
Same Karma doodle along with others.  Also new logo design for my little side business stuff.

Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 6 Image_by_knuxtiger4-d8t6nkx
Vent doodle but also kinda concept for Karma since she's based off the Jersey Devil.

Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 6 Image_by_knuxtiger4-d8tb0p5
OKAY I REALLY LIKE HOW WELL THIS CAME OUT.  Was a bit of a challenge for myself to draw some perspective and I really liked how it came out.  I also want to try to color this one but I've done so much colored stuff with Fangs lately.

But yeah, Fangs and Jayden who are probably about to brawl it out.  Also brownie points for those can can figure out where the poses I picked came from~

Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 6 Image_by_knuxtiger4-d8tqlqi
Work doodle that kinda Homestuck?  I was bored. ;n;

Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 6 Image_by_knuxtiger4-d8twr0w
Practicing my hoomans.

Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 6 Image_by_knuxtiger4-d8twr0d
Zen doodle and a doodle of my cat Leo

Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 6 Image_by_knuxtiger4-d8tx6yx
Zen doodle and a head bust of myself~

Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 6 Image_by_knuxtiger4-d8tx6zd
As said, forgive me I have sinned.  Fangs x Goddess spawn because that it would be a horrible shit. 8D

Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 6 Image_by_knuxtiger4-d8uv5i8
Some aquatic character concepts I did!  A seal, fish and a jellyfish!

Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 6 Image_by_knuxtiger4-d8uv5iz
And also some sharks!  Nurse shark and a leopard shark.

Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 6 B4053fa9eb7b6cb7c6138ab1e2b3ada1
The logo with is line and colors done.  Still need some more adjusting but love how it came out!

Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 6 Karma_happy_icon_web_copy_by_knuxtiger4-d8v4flt
And finally my new icon here, just a happy little Karma.
Knuxtiger4
Knuxtiger4
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Caliburn Sat May 30, 2015 3:22 pm

Looks absolutely fantastic, Knux. My god, I love seeing your art.
Caliburn
Caliburn
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Knuxtiger4 Thu Jul 02, 2015 10:34 pm

IforgetIhavethisartthreadanddearbloodygoditsbeennearly2months.

Many doodles to show.  Also busted scanner still. :C

Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 6 Image_by_knuxtiger4-d8voyw8
I drew Uncanny! 8D  If things weren't crooked this one would be very nice~

Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 6 Image_by_knuxtiger4-d8vqqyb
Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 6 Image_by_knuxtiger4-d8vqsoo
Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 6 Image_by_knuxtiger4-d8vtd4w
Uncanny dared me to draw Karma as a Cubone and then making an anthro Cubone.

Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 6 Image_by_knuxtiger4-d8vrngc
I like this doodle~ As Dregan said "Did Uncanny accidentally a person?"

Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 6 Image_by_knuxtiger4-d8wpsp6
The lovebirds~

Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 6 Image_by_knuxtiger4-d8wpsoq
Chibi Karma

Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 6 Image_by_knuxtiger4-d8xm4to
Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 6 Image_by_knuxtiger4-d8xm4u1
Fangs doodles.

Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 6 Image_by_knuxtiger4-d8zg79d
Concepts of Mirror!Berserker 'Virgil' and Mirror!Fangs "Zandra"

And now.

Probably doodles that people don't want to see but hey, its what I've been drawing lately.

I present to you "Alien Space Rocks", the Knux edition.  Also this has helped a lot with working on my 'human' anatomy too, shhh.

Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 6 Image_by_knuxtiger4-d8xm4sj

Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 6 Image_by_knuxtiger4-d8xm4t8

Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 6 Image_by_knuxtiger4-d8xm4uc

Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 6 Image_by_knuxtiger4-d8xm4ul

Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 6 Image_by_knuxtiger4-d8xm4uy

Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 6 Image_by_knuxtiger4-d8xqbnz

Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 6 Image_by_knuxtiger4-d8xqh6z

Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 6 Image_by_knuxtiger4-d8xwoz1

Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 6 Image_by_knuxtiger4-d8xwozj

Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 6 Image_by_knuxtiger4-d8xwozv

Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 6 Image_by_knuxtiger4-d8y8c8i

Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 6 Image_by_knuxtiger4-d8yexfi

Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 6 Image_by_knuxtiger4-d8zbsrk

Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 6 Image_by_knuxtiger4-d8zbsrf

Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 6 Image_by_knuxtiger4-d8zazjf

Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 6 Image_by_knuxtiger4-d8z6kla

Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 6 Image_by_knuxtiger4-d8z6klr

Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 6 Image_by_knuxtiger4-d8zkgkk

Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 6 Image_by_knuxtiger4-d8zmcdu

Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 6 Image_by_knuxtiger4-d8zmcdl

And also have some flat colored stuff too

Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 6 Actinolite_revamped_copy_by_knuxtiger4-d8zo6uu

Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 6 Amosite_revamped_copy_by_knuxtiger4-d8zo6ur

Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 6 Anthophyllite_revamped_copy_by_knuxtiger4-d8zo6ui

Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 6 Chrysolite_revamped_copy_by_knuxtiger4-d8zo6ue

Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 6 Tremolite_revamped_copy_by_knuxtiger4-d8zo6u4

Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 6 Amphibole_by_knuxtiger4-d8zfaa5

Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 6 Riebeckite_by_knuxtiger4-d8zfa9w

And that's all I have right now.  Did some digital painting but not going to post those.
Knuxtiger4
Knuxtiger4
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Knuxtiger4 Thu Nov 12, 2015 1:37 am

-blows dust off to clean thread-

Basically probably going to be the last time I update this thread but going to leave links for those that want to view my art in other places.

Basically months back just completed stopped drawing Sonic stuff.  Just a lot of NEGATIVE emotions from my own characters that I just... well lost interest even with a lot of kinda folks trying to help me 'fix' them so I'm not going "Ew gross" every time I see my own characters.  I still very much feeling that way about them though.

I've have been doing art still, just focus shift on different set of characters that I rather enjoy drawing and developing.  But because they aren't even remotely Sonic related, not really going to post them here because there isn't going to be much interest.  Maybe one day I'll come back to my characters but honestly right now I'm just disgusted with them to want to bother.

That said.  My art can be found at the following links.

deviantART (updates sporadically)
Art Tumblr (updates often)
Gemsona Sketch Dump (updates every few days)
Knuxtiger4
Knuxtiger4
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Spekkal Fri Nov 13, 2015 7:39 pm

*Sad whining noises* ;-;
Well, I've already spoke to you about this, and it's sad to see you go for a bit, and even more sad that I can't aggressively continue to stalk this thread from the shadows and drool over your style. Still, just continue doing what makes you happy! And if you decide to pop round again, we're here! <3
And I stalk your art on those mediums anyway, so ;D
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next