Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts

+9
PersimmonAutumn
Dark The Hedgewolf 2
Tyson_the_Comet
lady-tragedy
Caliburn
Spekkal
missbat
Dregan
Knuxtiger4
13 posters

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 5 Empty Re: Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts

Post by Knuxtiger4 Fri Oct 17, 2014 5:16 am

Its been a good week since I update my art thread.  Been having a rough week with personal matters but finally been pushing myself to draw to help take the edge off of things.

I do know a certain someone will love these doodles since for once, actually drawning folks I don't draw enough of.

Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 5 Doodles_23_by_knuxtiger4-d83164s
The doodle on the top right I really like, its of Dorn (demon form) with Talon.  Was trying to figure out exactly how he'd react if he was given the chance to encounter him for the first time.  Other two doodles are of Fia (Fangs and Berserker's daughter) and Talon again.

Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 5 Talon_and_dorn_doodle_by_knuxtiger4-d833zch
And this one popped into my head earlier.  I would think Talon would encounter Dorn in the future and get a chance to talk to him and Dorn basically gives him great words of advice in order to help Talon understand his insecurities he has.
Knuxtiger4
Knuxtiger4
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 5 Empty Re: Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts

Post by Knuxtiger4 Sat Oct 18, 2014 5:08 am

Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 5 02184ca9f433ac4d1cc3f78cb8f192eb

WIP of a digital painting I'm doing for a contest on deviantART.  The character is a fu-dog that isn't my character.  Also brownie points to anyone who know what he's dressed as~
Knuxtiger4
Knuxtiger4
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Knuxtiger4 Sun Oct 19, 2014 6:14 am

Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 5 __contest__mobilize___by_knuxtiger4-d83c4qw
Finished the painting I was working on a few hours ago~

Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 5 Rp_doodles_10_by_knuxtiger4-d83d3zj
Top doodle is of Nails and Nega, they are at a library trying to find out locations to something, kinda of an RP doodle?  Bottom ones are of Fia and Taryn with new clothing designs followed by Talon with a prototype clothing design.  Might be changing their clothing because they are all now living in the city and they kinda need to blend in.

...Think mostly that Quill want to get everyone dressed up and out of the 'tribal' get up. <:
Knuxtiger4
Knuxtiger4
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Knuxtiger4 Tue Oct 21, 2014 2:35 am

Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 5 __summer_sketchdump_2014___by_knuxtiger4-d83k7xu
...This is what happens when Knux doesn't do a sketchdump every few months.  You get one big sketchdump.  

Most of the stuff is in my art thread here already but yes, all my lovely doodles, about 6 months worth of doodles.
Knuxtiger4
Knuxtiger4
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Knuxtiger4 Sun Oct 26, 2014 1:55 pm

Had a bit of a busy week with art stuff~

Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 5 Talon_clothing_by_knuxtiger4-d83rmnd
Figured out new clothing for Talon that I seem to like.  I might adjust it a bit more if need be.

Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 5 Work_doodles_26_by_knuxtiger4-d83rmnz
Work Doodles from Wednesday.

Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 5 Spawn_doodles_2_by_knuxtiger4-d83ydrm
Doodles of Spike (Nails x Nega spawn) and Aten (Sehkmet x Ra spawn).  I was working on fixing up Spike's design on this page.  Also was plotting out how he behaves and such.  A lot of plotting with Lady but came to the conclusion that Spike and Aten work together to a degree.

Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 5 Concept_3_by_knuxtiger4-d83yds4
I sometimes do these when I want to plot out my next drawing.  This one is suppose to be of Talon and Quill walking in to find Spike, Aten, Sehkmet and Nails all together.  Family Reunion! 8D;;;

Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 5 Work_doodles_27_by_knuxtiger4-d840bvq
Work Doodles from Friday where I finally nailed down Spike's design~

Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 5 Spawn_doodles_3_by_knuxtiger4-d8477cc
From last night.  Top doodle happened in an RP, Talon was snarling at Quill which ended in her fighting him.  Bottom one was me doodling out how the siblings behave now.  Its kinda adorable until you realize Quill very unassumed by her younger brother.
Knuxtiger4
Knuxtiger4
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Knuxtiger4 Thu Oct 30, 2014 10:24 pm

I SAID I WASN'T GOING TO DO NOTHING FOR HALLOWEEN BUT THEN INSPIRATION HIT ME HARD SO HERE'S WHAT I DID.

Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 5 Ghost_three_by_knuxtiger4-d84oynh

Heavily inspired by this amazing animated music video that you all should watch!

(Also originally was only suppose to be just Karma and then got carried away, whoops~)
Knuxtiger4
Knuxtiger4
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Knuxtiger4 Sun Nov 02, 2014 4:07 am

Being that my animating mood has spiked, decided to work on another one this week.  Good news for some folks here, its not gift art. 8D;;;

Here's some sketches of some of the frames.

Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 5 C10f527dd29839902ddc41cf40c1d1d8

Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 5 2ef249f59f72f95fe71cc3239b052d3b

Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 5 3424c3914e91ac6f868519e4d660ad53

Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 5 9ec96acb01241db37f141503880a058c

And here's where I last left off.

Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 5 Fe0e6f172aa7f1bc539fb9392c4b9110

To explain, my plans are to have Karma blinking, her mouth moving as well as a bit of shifting image and to have those 'purple cracks' creep across her face slowly.  This is a lot to animate and probably more complicated than anything I've done since my days in college in my animation class.  Hoping this turns out how I want it to be. 8D

Also some other arts I did I might as well share.

Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 5 Work_doodles_28_by_knuxtiger4-d84tff5

Work doodles from Wednesday and Halloween~
Knuxtiger4
Knuxtiger4
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyson_the_Comet Sun Nov 02, 2014 2:40 pm

Knuxtiger4 wrote:I SAID I WASN'T GOING TO DO NOTHING FOR HALLOWEEN BUT THEN INSPIRATION HIT ME HARD SO HERE'S WHAT I DID.

Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 5 Ghost_three_by_knuxtiger4-d84oynh

Heavily inspired by this amazing animated music video that you all should watch!

(Also originally was only suppose to be just Karma and then got carried away, whoops~)
*Bobbing head to the music* x3

Also fantabulous animation as well!
Tyson_the_Comet
Tyson_the_Comet
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dregan Mon Nov 03, 2014 5:14 pm

You butt. Gonna have to make you ALL DA THINGS now.
I'mma need to start listing you people down...
Dregan
Dregan
Hero
Hero

http://barred.smackjeeves.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Knuxtiger4 Tue Nov 04, 2014 3:08 am

You all will never get revenge on me. >:c  I've done too much that you guys can't possibly out-art me. 

Speaking of art, guess who finished that animation project? 8D

Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 5 Wraithful_soul_test_1_by_knuxtiger4-d8572bn

Can't use it as a avatar but hey, came out nice anyways~
Knuxtiger4
Knuxtiger4
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Knuxtiger4 Sat Nov 08, 2014 2:48 pm

Been a bit buys with things this week but I have doodles to show!

Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 5 Doodles_24_by_knuxtiger4-d85chug
Drawing Talon and Quill because yes, feels.

Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 5 Work_doodles_29_by_knuxtiger4-d85dtym
That Christmas doodle speaks to me on many spiritual plains and I'm not even lying about that.

Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 5 Work_doodles_30_by_knuxtiger4-d85h8ym
Drawing tons of demons~  Also drew Spekkal's characters Gueton and Bafalaut because she is a butt~

Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 5 Demon_days_by_knuxtiger4-d85mh5l
Did a quick coloring of one of my work doodles of Dorn and Talon.  Sadly this will probably never happen because of reasons.

Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 5 Tiger_selfie_copy_by_knuxtiger4-d85ojxw
Tiger selfie!~  Did this for the character question thread. 

Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 5 Work_doodles_31_by_knuxtiger4-d85on8n
Last of the work doodles. FINALLY figure out Karma's outfits.  Left one is Fall/Winter and right one is Spring/Summer.
Knuxtiger4
Knuxtiger4
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyson_the_Comet Sat Nov 08, 2014 3:27 pm

Best. Selfie. EVAR! \o/
Tyson_the_Comet
Tyson_the_Comet
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Knuxtiger4 Fri Nov 14, 2014 2:48 am

Been kinda busy this week and a bit dead on art ideas but I have some doodles to account for at least.

Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 5 Doodles_25_by_knuxtiger4-d86bvbz
Karma, Quill having a fit after Nails attempted to separate her and Talon and a sketch of my "Tiger Selfie" picture I did.

Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 5 Doodles_26_by_knuxtiger4-d86bvbo

...the top doodle got way out of hand as I channeled Holly and I drew that.  Bottom one is a concept on an animation I'd like to do eventually.  I tried to work on it but lost the drive to.

Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 5 Work_doodles_32_by_knuxtiger4-d86a8bw
Started working on concept of a 'evil version' of Karma... sorta like the ones that Spekkal and Uncanny have (which by the way have fabulous designs).  I decided on identify Karma as a demon as I noted during a stream that she has a lot of feature like the Jersey Devil which is a demon too.  So here is what I doodled on Wednesday to get the gears moving.

Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 5 Work_doodles_33_by_knuxtiger4-d86a8bq

As you can see that today's doodles that I really refined that design which I now call it Stitches.  Going on the concept of a 'living skin' that within it is hiding something monstrous.  Really all that's left is clothing design and probably going to axe the 'dead wings' I tried to put on her.   Also draw Talon doing something to Cyril.  What is he doing, you have to guess! 8D
Knuxtiger4
Knuxtiger4
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Knuxtiger4 Wed Nov 19, 2014 8:05 pm

Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 5 Work_doodles_34_by_knuxtiger4-d86ym7o
Work doodles from this week.

Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 5 Spawn_doodle_4_by_knuxtiger4-d86ym7y
Whoops, added another spawn to my character lineup.  This little gal is Nekhbet, probably around 7 or 8 years oldish?  She the second child to Bastet (Sekhmet's mirror) and Dorn.  Their other child, the older one is Serketh.  Basically mirrors and demons can reproduce but very rare. 8D  Anyways this gal is a cutie~  

Need to draw her with her tiger totem necklace since their family uses it to hide the demon aspects of themselves.

Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 5 I_ll_shut_up_by_knuxtiger4-d86ym83

Vent art that I made colorful.

Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 5 94345fba3b72eb4bd059c7d8b3ac2be5
Derpy doodles I did in a livestream last week I believe?  Started working on concepts that would eventually lead to making Stitches.

Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 5 8f6e248d34e3b091e5ff709cfb9cf70b
Doodles from yesterday stream.  Talon with his tiger totem necklace and hey, doesn't look too much like a demon! 8D;;;  Also Duke trying to get Fangs' help on a certain child that trying to beat on him and Fangs telling it like it is.

Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 5 827e52c2cfca3dbb2a8ac409a6182b24
Annnnnddd working on updating my wiki's art.  Started with Fangs and going in order of how I have it set up there.  Aiming to have all the art updated and the bios updated and complete for 2015. c:
Knuxtiger4
Knuxtiger4
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Knuxtiger4 Mon Nov 24, 2014 5:33 am

Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 5 87dfa48a0870e4a2df01538ffaaebcf7

Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 5 9b1b9023126abdfadfa72a05941a277d

Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 5 4b0a4c461464885cf9122ec03e6ec659

Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 5 05f124a184fa1fa01a6304044bdd3f27
Progress on updating my wiki's art.  About half way through my main characters.  Interesting to look back at my art a year ago and see how much I've improved.

Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 5 Derpy_knux_avatar_by_knuxtiger4-d87h4sl

Sketch I did and did some flat colors on.  Using this as my new Tumblr avatar for now.  Getting semi-better with my humans sorta.

Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 5 8a763a16797a90a8fb624cc5b63cde4a
And ending my update with vent art.  Not exactly liking how it was coming out but eh.  Suppose to have something to do with anxiety.

On that note, not sure if I'll be doing a lot of art this week because of the holiday here.  Can say expect some work doodles Thursday and Friday! 8D  Trying to think of clever ones for Thanksgiving since I'm stuck working that day too.
Knuxtiger4
Knuxtiger4
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Knuxtiger4 Fri Nov 28, 2014 6:25 am

Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 5 __ascent___by_knuxtiger4-d87xez0

Been working on this one on and off for almost a week.  Painted this to help get me out of my negative moods.  Really, really like how this came out despite having some difficulties with the painting.
Knuxtiger4
Knuxtiger4
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by lady-tragedy Fri Nov 28, 2014 7:28 am

I actualy thought your icon was comissioned somewhere or something XD it's quite unlike your usual work and you have every right to be proud
lady-tragedy
lady-tragedy
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Knuxtiger4 Tue Dec 02, 2014 5:00 am

Been kinda dead the last few days, a lot of personal stuff and just generally not feeling up to doing art.  But slowly getting on the rebound this week and I do have at least some work doodles to show off.

Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 5 Work_doodles_35_by_knuxtiger4-d88emiu
Was experimenting with drawing Karma as her normal self and playing around with styles with her too.  Also some kinda sad art mixed in there???  Also included a breakdown of Karma's anatomy, she's actually a lot of fluff~

Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 5 Work_doodles_36_by_knuxtiger4-d88dy8h
Top one, damn its been a while since I did such a large doodle at work.  Got the idea after watching a show last night and my feels were all over the map.  Decided to draw the derps in an "end of the world" scenario and yes what is written is true.  Wish the doodle could have been a little clearer but work was busy today.  I'll wait here for those "You sap" comments. <:

Bottom one is dedicated to Uncanny for messing with me on Tumblr last night and this morning and I'm pretty sure this is a very accurate image to describe what exactly what was going on.
Knuxtiger4
Knuxtiger4
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dregan Tue Dec 02, 2014 6:28 pm

Arbitary 'you complete sap'. c:

Also, in regards to that last image you aaare rather easy to mess with. You need to mess back. Get even. Something about lemons.
Dregan
Dregan
Hero
Hero

http://barred.smackjeeves.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Knuxtiger4 Mon Dec 08, 2014 4:55 am

Dregan wrote:Arbitary 'you complete sap'. c:

Also, in regards to that last image you aaare rather easy to mess with. You need to mess back. Get even. Something about lemons.

Not a sap. >:c

And I've tried to get even and fail.  You forget the folks I'm up against, they can't be messed with... they can't be defeated. >:c

That said, got some arts to update with.

Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 5 Summer_wars_doodles_by_knuxtiger4-d8938rv
Just finished this one tonight.  I watched "Summer Wars" last night and dear god its an amazing movie I would recommend.  The story has a lot of focus on "avatars" and did Karma kinda like the avatars in the movie.  This actually was kinda hard since the avatars in the movie are draw in so many different styles but picked on I liked.  I might actually fix up the top on to make it my phone background.

Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 5 Work_doodles_37_by_knuxtiger4-d8939tm
Work doodles from last week.

Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 5 Acai_2015_by_knuxtiger4-d8939t0
Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 5 Berserker_2015_by_knuxtiger4-d8939sx
Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 5 Claws_2015_by_knuxtiger4-d8939ss
Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 5 Cyril_2015_by_knuxtiger4-d8939spKnux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 5 Dorn_2015_by_knuxtiger4-d8939sn
Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 5 Duke_2015_by_knuxtiger4-d8939si
Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 5 Elpidios_2015_by_knuxtiger4-d8939sg
Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 5 Fangs_2015_by_knuxtiger4-d8939sd
Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 5 Kaiser_2015_by_knuxtiger4-d8939s7
Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 5 Nails_2015_by_knuxtiger4-d8939s5
Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 5 Ozzi_2015_by_knuxtiger4-d8939s0
Progress so far on wiki art!  Got all of my Main and Secondary Characters drawn which leaves my minor and spawn characters.  Probably around half way done and trying to push to have them done in a week or two and then spending the rest of the month updating their wikis.  I'll eventually be posting them in one big group shot but right now you guys get a chance to see them individually.

My bio thread will be updated once I've swept everything and updated everything~
Knuxtiger4
Knuxtiger4
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Knuxtiger4 Wed Dec 10, 2014 2:07 am

Have some work doodles to update with.

Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 5 Work_doodles_38_by_knuxtiger4-d8952hm
Concepts of a Demon Lord since Tank told me to come up with one.  A lot of concept art that I still need to refine.  You might remember earlier concepts of her as the 'coydog' characters.  Other doodles are of Talon.

Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 5 Work_doodles_39_by_knuxtiger4-d89anf7
Top doodle is of all the merry siblings together. 8D  Based it kinda off some recent RP events.  Left to right: Aten, Quill, Talon and Spike.  Bottom doodles are of Fangs and Duke and Elpidios mediating.

Continuing to work on updating my wiki so not as much art for now.  Might be more in a few days from now.
Knuxtiger4
Knuxtiger4
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Knuxtiger4 Sat Dec 13, 2014 5:39 am

Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 5 Work_doodles_40_by_knuxtiger4-d89nbf0
Thursday's work doodles

Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 5 Work_doodles_41_by_knuxtiger4-d89nbff
Today's work doodles

Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 5 462d1ef3a300a67b97e7e4ba325a66d9
Drew Nina's character? Why? I dunno but took a crack at it.

Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 5 243048e7e8bba207078babbf99f5e1f5
Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 5 1fb425cdb8134a0b29419f68a40191a3
And went ahead and did 'alternative' colors to make her a bit more 'lioness' like in color.  I actually like the top one over the bottom one myself.

Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 5 8daeb2fedf95fa2853a4f3e9eec109db
Lastly vent art titled "My Characters aren't interesting" starring my very horrible day and emotions.

Not sure if I'm going to really do art this weekend...and slacking on wiki stuff because lost my drive to do it now so, whelp.  Maybe will be better Monday or Tuesday.

Last edited by Knuxtiger4 on Sun Dec 14, 2014 4:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Knuxtiger4
Knuxtiger4
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Knuxtiger4 Sun Dec 14, 2014 7:30 am

WHY AM I STILL AWAKE, ITS 2:30AM HERE.

Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 5 Iphone_lock_screen__summer_wars_karma_by_knuxtiger4-d89rljk

My new lock screen on my phone.  

Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 5 Wiki_banner_copy_1_by_knuxtiger4-d89s6zj
Was literally up all night making this as my signature here so I can link up my wiki.  I'm not good at design banners in general.
Knuxtiger4
Knuxtiger4
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Knuxtiger4 Tue Dec 16, 2014 6:41 am

...So finally got out of my 'bleh' state as some know I was in over the weekend where I didn't want to look at any of my characters.  Resuming my end of the year project and made some good headway tonight on them.

Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 5 4b3eafe1fed2102d50694e62ed6bc143
Complete Tonra~

Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 5 18e5899a8b322f21682e64e2e0f4d20d
Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 5 254cf33f10786c80fca7ee9efcc6a6f2
Got Neki-Ta and Kurva sketched out so they can be inked tomorrow as really want to push to get at least half of my minor character done in a day if possible.  Actually really impressed on how the art is coming along since you can see the difference in Kurva especially.  I have plans to stream some of progress this week since I probably won't have a lot of time to do so next week with the holidays and working a lot.

PROGRESS though considering about two days ago was just going to give up on my goal of finishing up my wiki for 2015.  Also what I don't have shown, actually drew bases for Roark, Lorelori (both adoptable's from Uncanny) and the rest of the spawn characters but not posting their bases here for my own benefit.

Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 5 B9e8c2f9571ac5ff531434721961a06e
Lastly a little sketch of a not so great demon design I sketched earlier.  Kinda was an idea that popped in my head earlier in the day at work.

Slowly getting back on the wagon despite still a bit bleh.
Knuxtiger4
Knuxtiger4
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Knuxtiger4 Wed Dec 17, 2014 4:55 am

Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 5 Kurva_2015_by_knuxtiger4-d8a4n65
Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 5 Neki_ta_2015_by_knuxtiger4-d8a4n6k
Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 5 Tier_ra_2015_by_knuxtiger4-d8a4n6w
Knux's Not So Dead Thread of Arts - Page 5 Tonra_2015_by_knuxtiger4-d8a4n77
Worked on wiki art and got Kurva, Neki-Ta, Tier-Ra and Tonra done which is a lot considering.  Their arts have been added to the wiki for now since I want to get all the art done that needs to be done before I go back and edit pages.

Tomorrow planning to work on Lorelei, Roark and maybe Faith and Gunther to knock another four out.  Still need to do art for Ebony, Zepher, Zig, Zag, Fia, Taryn, Isaac, Talon, Spike and Nekhbet.  On top of that need to do about 3 additional arts for some characters who have different forms and what not.  Basically if I push further on this week, I 'should' be able to get everyone done next week which give me a few days to update their wiki pages in time for New Years!
Knuxtiger4
Knuxtiger4
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next