BLADE WEILDERS NEEDED

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BLADE WEILDERS NEEDED

Post by Guest on Thu Jan 02, 2014 8:07 am

Ok.I'm planning out a thread that pertains around 8 characters,7 weilding ancient blades,while the 8th,my character,was once the original owner of the blades mentioned.though he has lost his skill,he a dark power is rising,ana power he is familiar with,and he must travel with the 7 to help stop it.I hope people wish to join!

Great sword:
katana '
Dagger:
Axe:
"Scythe :
D
Schimitar:
Glave:

Back to top Go down

Re: BLADE WEILDERS NEEDED

Post by KK-Afterbrun on Thu Jan 02, 2014 1:36 pm

Interesting....

I'll join with my old pal Kale.

Not that he would do this willingly.

Kale's weapon of chose would most likely be the dagger, and he uses a knife on a wire, called a Lashknife, and a metal bladed boomerang is a weak short sword.

The dagger would fit him well.

Legend Member
Legend Member

http://kk-afterbrun.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jan 02, 2014 2:44 pm

Great!glad you can join!

Back to top Go down

Post by Quiet Light on Thu Jan 02, 2014 3:41 pm

Both Jaye and Jayne could comfortably hold and use a broadsword, though Jaye would probably be much less willing.

In order to not take up extra spaces, I'd be interested, RPing as Jayne.

"I look at the mirror after I wake up, I look at the stars before I go to sleep.  Through it all, apparently empty of meaning, I wonder, 'What's the point?'

"Then I see kindness.  Then everything has a point."

Only Fire Guardian this side of the Atlantic (or Pacific, if you want to look at it that way).  Have a problem with the forum, especially the cBox, and I'm the highest rank officer around?  Give me a ring, I'll see what I can do.

Credit for avatar to lady-tragedy; credit for signature picture to MidknightBeast.  You're asking what signature picture?  This one:
Quiet Light
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jan 02, 2014 3:53 pm

This sounds interesting,I may join.  Who am I kidding I will.
I have a character named 'shock' who can wield skillfully  a sword.he preferS a cutlass to be exact but is fine with anything that gets the job done.though with the selfish and close minded attitude of his te work would be hard for him to deal with.i just find it would make the story a tad bit exciting.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jan 02, 2014 5:59 pm

Ok.and of it appeals to any,I am willing to allow a chafe in the weapons.I'm glad you all wish to join.Quiet,I'm willing to allow a second character,if the 7 aren't filled soon,you can take a second slot.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top