Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Worlds On Which To Live

3 posters

Go down

Worlds On Which To Live Empty Worlds On Which To Live

Post by ChrisLilyheart Sun Dec 29, 2013 6:40 am

Alright, because I read and kinda sorta have a brain - I've been reading a lot of the rules and so forth, making sure that when I post my character bio, it all works out and sounds legit.

Now the only thing I am wondering - I wouldn't mind RPing with the canon characters, if possible. However - one thing I always wondered in general about the Sonic universe. I haven't really seen where ANY of his worlds exist. When they were on places like Station Square and Solenna, there were humans there, showing that MAYBE they ARE on Earth. However, Sonic lately seems to be stopping Eggman on totally different worlds/planets, which almost make it sound like he can travel to different locations nearly seamlessly.

So my question is - if I put my characters location on Earth, would that make sense? Or would it probably be better to put him on a new location?

Thanks for any insight!
ChrisLilyheart
ChrisLilyheart
Newbie Member
Newbie Member

Back to top Go down

Worlds On Which To Live Empty Re: Worlds On Which To Live

Post by Uncanny-Illustrator Sun Dec 29, 2013 12:21 pm

It depends on what what canon you go by I suppose?
I know in the archie comics it is explained that mobius IS earth after aliens genebombed the planet. Animals turned into what are mobians now and the few groups of humans had their own hiding places such as Station square.

So overall I don't think it would that much sense if the character was places on Earth and not mobius
Uncanny-Illustrator
Uncanny-Illustrator
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by ChrisLilyheart Sun Dec 29, 2013 8:20 pm

Okay yes, that makes sense - so I guess to that end then, it would depend on each canon for what the roleplay is based on?

Either way, I think I still might be able to change my character's story, I just didn't want to make his profile sound crazy and not be able to work amongside some storylines.
ChrisLilyheart
ChrisLilyheart
Newbie Member
Newbie Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Caliburn Sun Dec 29, 2013 10:24 pm

I call it Mobius though I don't mind TOO much. As long as what's said is OOC. IC it's Mobius. Unless you take it to the Non-Canon section. ^^;
Caliburn
Caliburn
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down