Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I've finally claimed a car that my mom used to own! :D

2 posters

Go down

I've finally claimed a car that my mom used to own! :D Empty I've finally claimed a car that my mom used to own! :D

Post by Ember the Foxhog Sat Dec 14, 2013 10:17 pm

So I was talking with my mom on Thursday on the way to piano, and I asked her, "Mom, since you have this car now, could I have your old car?" She said yes. Very Happy There are some things wrong with it that we'll need to get fixed before it will be usable, mainly the motor and the rear passenger door, which the latch must be broken on because it doesn't feel like the button is pushing on anything. But the motor is permanently out of action. Luckily, we're coming up to christmas and my sweet 16th, so money will most likely be abound. With that said, we might be able to come up with 900 US $ to replace the motor. So for now, enjoy pictures of the car. Note that these aren't from my backyard or anything, snow is really in the way right now, plus I can't find the camcorder to take pictures, so these are from other sources that I think match my car's design and interior. It is a Bordeaux Red 1997 Buick LeSabre Limited Edition with cassette deck. Most likely will find a way to play cd music in it without replacing the stereo.

Outside

I've finally claimed a car that my mom used to own! :D F_291521892-2617334961

Inside Wheel and Dash

I've finally claimed a car that my mom used to own! :D 13091680

Inside Rear

I've finally claimed a car that my mom used to own! :D 422857-20-large
Ember the Foxhog
Ember the Foxhog

Back to top Go down

I've finally claimed a car that my mom used to own! :D Empty Re: I've finally claimed a car that my mom used to own! :D

Post by KK-Afterbrun Sat Dec 14, 2013 11:23 pm

Nice Buick.
KK-Afterbrun
KK-Afterbrun
Legend Member
Legend Member

http://kk-afterbrun.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down