Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello. And Im new Plus, A Info of me.

3 posters

Go down

Hello. And Im new Plus, A Info of me. Empty Hello. And Im new Plus, A Info of me.

Post by Flaming Nightmare- Thu Dec 12, 2013 11:40 pm

Rolling Eyes 
Hello,Im Flaming Nightmare. I'm also known In srb2, Named "Flames" and "Nightmare-".
I don't know If I can go on much..but I can sprite and stuff Like theese
And pictures. But ill be rping also.

Well byios.

(EANDOM WORDS FTW!,dsfkjersbfueibgfvuidebfciuasbfudsifnhioesfbuegifvekarsbgfvrsubacudkbguidbfvuaerskfnkesjdbacuidsbckjferusibgferskjfbeguvsgrksjfbuirseribfdsjbfukesgejbfeurgfbrufncerskjfkdfhueifnhesiunhcrk(Space bar to the flash.)dnskjiuvgsbiudfxgvyubverukjgbiuedrkbgfurfg cetwtherjndvgj)
Flaming Nightmare-
Flaming Nightmare-
Newbie Member
Newbie Member

http://flamesthefirehh.devientart.com

Back to top Go down

Hello. And Im new Plus, A Info of me. Empty Re: Hello. And Im new Plus, A Info of me.

Post by Aurora Lightsune Fri Dec 13, 2013 1:20 am

Hello and welcome!  Glad to have you here.

If you want to know anything about anything (especially the forum newspaper), I'm probably the kitsune you want.

Hope to see you around!
Aurora Lightsune
Aurora Lightsune
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Hello. And Im new Plus, A Info of me. Empty Re: Hello. And Im new Plus, A Info of me.

Post by lady-tragedy Fri Dec 13, 2013 7:23 am

ok that flash animation was really annoying, scared the peas out of me when the music suddenly started blasting.

-cough- anyway.

Welcome to the forum. I am the not so active lady-tragedy. I'm a rp veteran celebrating 10 years of roleplaying in 2014.

I'm also an artist. I studied game design for 2 years so I know a fair deal about everything game development related.

Also I'm best known around this sit for my character creating guides and critiquing peoples characters when asked. So if you want me to look at something, feel free to ask, but you need to be able to stand a little critisism cause I don't sugar coat things.
lady-tragedy
lady-tragedy
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum