Greetings.

Go down

Greetings. Empty Greetings.

Post by KK-Afterbrun on Sun Nov 17, 2013 9:12 pm

The name's K.K. Afterbrun, But please call me K.K.

I'm a fan Fiction writer on DeviantART and am always looking to do a little RPing.

I have 14 Sonic Fan Characters currently. (Thought Three of which have been 'killed' off at some point)

When it comes to my fan fictions, I do tend to ask other to if I am able to use their FCs for them so I can have a more well rounded story.

Be sure to stop by my DeviantART page and read my works, which are linked on the front page, and let me know what you think.

Legend Member
Legend Member

http://kk-afterbrun.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Greetings. Empty Re: Greetings.

Post by Caliburn on Sun Nov 17, 2013 10:39 pm

Welcome to the forum. I'm the admin and graphics designer here! Be sure to get to know members and drop by the cbox. Enjoy your stay.

Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Quiet Light on Mon Nov 18, 2013 12:09 am

Hello and welcome!  I'm your local Light Kitsune and newspaper editor.  Hope to see you around quite a bit and maybe snag you for an interview sometime!

Postscriptum: I'm a writer myself...I'll make sure to take a look at your works.

"I look at the mirror after I wake up, I look at the stars before I go to sleep.  Through it all, apparently empty of meaning, I wonder, 'What's the point?'

"Then I see kindness.  Then everything has a point."

Only Fire Guardian this side of the Atlantic (or Pacific, if you want to look at it that way).  Have a problem with the forum, especially the cBox, and I'm the highest rank officer around?  Give me a ring, I'll see what I can do.

Credit for avatar to lady-tragedy; credit for signature picture to MidknightBeast.  You're asking what signature picture?  This one:
Greetings. ZIO26On
Quiet Light
Quiet Light
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Spekkal on Mon Nov 18, 2013 10:15 pm

Hello, welcome to the forum! I'm Tank, or Spekkal, or whatever. I'll be happy to RP with you at some point for some wonderful character development!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum