Hello there

Go down

Hello there Empty Hello there

Post by Thom Maverick on Sun Sep 01, 2013 4:29 am

//Well... I'm pretty much new here. Not just on the website, but on role playing as well. And I also have the tendency to be a typo sometimes.
It might take a while for me to be a full-fledged roleplayer but I'll try my best. Anyway, let me introduce you guys to my OC.

The names Thom Maverick. I may be a Hedgehog but I'm not a native from Mobius. I live on a colony planet thousands of lightyears away from Mobius a hundred-thousand years in the future. Where I live, Mobians co-exist with Humans. And in the year 2525 a war between the Humans and a genocidal alien government called the Covenant and in the year 2547 my planet was destroyed. Everyone I knew gone in a flash, everyone but me. And a day after the attack, me and a few hundred survivors we're relocated to the colony world of Reach. And that was when I heard news about the illusive elite group of soldiers known as Spartans. I joined the program with one purpose. To avenge my friends, my family, my home. At the age of fifteen, I was already a corporal at that time when I was blasted to Mobius thanks to an EMP burst from a Deep-Space artifact that altered and activated an old teleporter sending me to Mobius a hundred-thousand years back to the past.

//If yo have any questions about my Introduction? Just reply

Last edited by Thom Maverick on Mon Sep 09, 2013 1:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Thom Maverick
Thom Maverick
Newbie Member
Newbie Member

Back to top Go down

Hello there Empty Re: Hello there

Post by Quiet Light on Sun Sep 01, 2013 4:54 am

No questions (currently, anyway).  Good to have you here!

I think we've met already, but if we haven't, I'm Light, alias Jaye.

Hope that you have a good time here and stay a while!

"I look at the mirror after I wake up, I look at the stars before I go to sleep.  Through it all, apparently empty of meaning, I wonder, 'What's the point?'

"Then I see kindness.  Then everything has a point."

Only Fire Guardian this side of the Atlantic (or Pacific, if you want to look at it that way).  Have a problem with the forum, especially the cBox, and I'm the highest rank officer around?  Give me a ring, I'll see what I can do.

Credit for avatar to lady-tragedy; credit for signature picture to MidknightBeast.  You're asking what signature picture?  This one:
Hello there ZIO26On
Quiet Light
Quiet Light
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Hello there Empty Re: Hello there

Post by Galemeshi on Sun Sep 01, 2013 10:16 am

Welcome to the forum. Very Happy
Galemeshi
Galemeshi
Basic Member