Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Faithful Light

2 posters

Go down

A Faithful Light Empty A Faithful Light

Post by Aurora Lightsune Mon Aug 26, 2013 6:13 pm

"Greetings, Mobians!" - Dr. Ivo Robotnik, SatAM

Hello to all!  I am Light (though I may go by other names).  Pleasure to meet you.

Disclaimer - Chances are you'll find my introduction a bit boring.  I tend towards so much seriousness that I usually come off as boring.

I've been a Sonic fan since I could play games.  I've also been an author since I could put words together to tell a story.  And when I stumbled upon collaborative storytelling, better known as RP, I took to it immediately.

A chance to put all three together seemed like a great chance to take, although sorry to say I had heard of this site at some point before I actually got past procrastination.

If you'll have me, I'll always do my best.  I'll be the eternal voice of reason and the eternal force for good.  (Although I broke away from my Lawful Good roots at some point.  I'm usually not a paladin any longer, not that I ever took to statistical RP in the first place.)

That should be about it.  Questions, comments, concerns?  Just reply, and I'll be honest and tactful as best possible.
Aurora Lightsune
Aurora Lightsune
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

A Faithful Light Empty Re: A Faithful Light

Post by Guest Tue Aug 27, 2013 7:08 am

Welcome to the site. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Spekkal Tue Aug 27, 2013 10:44 am

Hello! I've already spoken to you on the chatbox, but even so, welcome to this little site, and enjoy your stay!
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Lightsune Wed Aug 28, 2013 9:42 pm

Thank you both much, hope to see you around and stay for a while.
Aurora Lightsune
Aurora Lightsune
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down