Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello! Pleased to Be Here!

2 posters

Go down

Hello! Pleased to Be Here! Empty Hello! Pleased to Be Here!

Post by EternalTheLeopard Tue Jul 16, 2013 1:05 am

Well, hello I guess! My name is Eternal, and I'm pleased to be here! I kinda don't know why I'm doin' this introduction thing, but hey, what the heck, right?
There would kinda be too much to say about me here, but I'd love to get to know people and start up roleplays, so just ask anything you'd like about me. Just note that I've got a life, too, and might be slow at replying, okay?

EternalTheLeopard
Newbie Member
Newbie Member

http://eternalmonochrome.deviantART.com

Back to top Go down

Hello! Pleased to Be Here! Empty Re: Hello! Pleased to Be Here!

Post by Spekkal Tue Jul 16, 2013 1:17 am

Hello there! I'm Spekkal, or Tank if you want to go by usernames. So yes, welcome to the site, and I hope we can RP together!
And feel free at any point to pop into the chat box, since that is where most RPing takes place. Don't worry - we don't bite!

Hope to see you around! 83
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 16, 2013 6:09 am

Hello! :DWelcome to the site.
I'm Galemeshi, and I wander around this site. :3 I'm open for mostly any roleplays and I like to listen and talk to people, too. (But... For the most part I'm pretty quiet, I'd say.)

Wonderful to see another new face and I hope we get to know each other better. :]

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum