Roleplay Settings

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Roleplay Settings

Post by XwSapTrapXw on Thu Jun 20, 2013 3:12 am

I have noticed that we are always very limited to the places we put our characters in. Sometimes not even real places, we just put them in "Generic forest" Or "Generic City" Doesn't it just get a bit tiresome? So I am going to suggest one of the places I think we should have them be:

I suggest Angel Island, cause no one goes there at all.

If you guys have any ideas try and come up with some new places.

Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Re: Roleplay Settings

Post by Quiet Light on Tue Aug 27, 2013 5:03 pm

Going to add here an invention of my own, though it may not fit into the site canon as I hope it does.

Going on these grounds:
- That Mobius looks vaguely like Earth.
- That the position of (the erstwhile destroyed) Station Square is comparable to the position of Los Angeles on the U.S. southwest coastline.
- That Central City is a few hundred miles inland from SS.
- And that CC is the largest city on the continent and SS is the third largest (until it was destroyed).

I came up with the city of Hydropolis.  It's the fourth largest city on the continent.  This city exists on the east coast (comparable to the U.S. capital, but on the coastline), being the most major port in the hemisphere.

Along with this suggestion, I'm also suggesting that if RPs aren't taking place in Central City that some might happen there.  (Unless, of course, CC was considered to be closer to SS and destroyed at the same time.)

"I look at the mirror after I wake up, I look at the stars before I go to sleep.  Through it all, apparently empty of meaning, I wonder, 'What's the point?'

"Then I see kindness.  Then everything has a point."

Only Fire Guardian this side of the Atlantic (or Pacific, if you want to look at it that way).  Have a problem with the forum, especially the cBox, and I'm the highest rank officer around?  Give me a ring, I'll see what I can do.

Credit for avatar to lady-tragedy; credit for signature picture to MidknightBeast.  You're asking what signature picture?  This one:
Quiet Light
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Spynmaster on Wed Jan 01, 2014 7:40 am

I saw this Sonic fangame, Sonic Before the Sequel. It had this asskickery level that involved a space station with a greenhouse. It gave me a thought: what if Mobius had space colonies and city-starships?

"I fight for my friends, I fight for my lover, and I fight for the will to determine my own course in life. Those who stop me will feel the force of my willpower, the fury of my passion, and the depth of my imagination."
Spynmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top