Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wai Hellur!

4 posters

Go down

Wai Hellur! Empty Wai Hellur!

Post by Guest Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:15 am

Hai. I was searching up some new roleplay spots when I found this.
For a while, I've been reluctant to join any new forums since the last two died relatively quickly (or was considerably quiet all of the time) and I had a few bad run-ins.. mostly with just myself, but yeah.
Now that some time has passed, and I've acknowledged the fact that the previous places will most likely never be revived, I thought that maybe I'd join in here!

I'm a bit rusty around the edges with roleplaying, seeing that I haven't been for maybe a month or two now, but it's something that I really do enjoy and I'm more than ready to jump back into the swing of things.. I have a few FCs that I'd like to use again instead of just letting them gather dust in the attic..

Anyways, I hope that we meet in the future. I'd be delighted.

Back to top Go down

Wai Hellur! Empty Re: Wai Hellur!

Post by Caliburn Tue Jun 04, 2013 4:08 pm

Welcome good sir or ma'am to SRN. (Didn't check profile before posting this, sorry)
I am the nutter admin here. Be sure to visit the C-Box, that's where most of us go now. :3
Caliburn
Caliburn
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Spekkal Tue Jun 04, 2013 4:32 pm

Well hello! You seem like a very nice and respectable person! I'm Spekkal, or Tank if you want to go by usernames. And yes, the forum is thriving and is active! Mainly the chatbox where RPs tend to be formed, so feel free to pop by there and give a hello! (I warn you though, a few bite).

Hope you enjoy yourself here! *Salutes*
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by DeantheWolf Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:10 pm

*pops in front of you* HIYA! SALUTATIONS! HOLA! ALOHA! *other stuff here* ANYWAY Nice to meet Galemeshi. Welcome to the site, I am DeantheWolf, but some call me SR as well, either one doesn't matter. We hope you like it here ^3^
DeantheWolf
DeantheWolf
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadlineTheWolf Wed Jun 05, 2013 2:31 pm

Hello there! Welcome to the site!

I'm Shadline, or known as Nova sometimes. Most here call me Shad though ^^ (I am totally not here to take over the site)

Um, well, all I can say is not to be scared by us. We have some interesting people (*kicks SR*). But what am I to say, I'm pretty strange too!

Hope you enjoy your stay!

-Shad/Nova
ShadlineTheWolf
ShadlineTheWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 06, 2013 5:03 am

Thank you all for all of the warm welcomes. ^^
I don't really mind what I'm called by. ;v;
I've very pleased to meet you all~ I'm sure my time here will be more than awesome.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum