Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pi "Angel" the Okapi~ °³°

Go down

Pi "Angel" the Okapi~ °³°  Empty Pi "Angel" the Okapi~ °³°

Post by Katynnzy Tue May 21, 2013 1:10 am

I'm gonna be original with this. Truth is, I can't use the bio base. Rats. But I shall use... PIIIIIIIIIIIII XD Pi!!
Name: Pi Angel Multiplication Radius Three Point Fourteen Squared (lol)
Age –Varies– One day she might be 14, another, 3, rarely she ever has an age over 20. Mostly, 16.
Species: Okapi (I think I'm ever the first to have an Okapi o.c)

Looks (image): Pi "Angel" the Okapi~ °³°  53385C_0BCE90B61AB3E_002_m
To add to that, she occasionally wears a pink dress with pink converses, and a bow in her hair, and
her hair is actually liquid gold. Not to mention to the outfit shown in the image, black shorts and zebra print hightops, oh! And medium legs and small feet!

Personality: Bubbly, hyper, SUPER cute, southern belle-ish, and fun-loving. Rarely ever gets mad. She kinda represents Cat from Victorious.

Powers: Controlling weather, math freak, changing ages, and a hard habit of doing every task in 3.14 seconds, reads DNA, and.. nothing else.

Theme song: Big Deal by Anuhea
Winning theme: Take Me On by A-ha!
Losing theme: Someone Like You by Adele

Voice: Light estonian accent that sometimes sounds either british or southern. ?
Singing voice: Kerli Koiv~

Backstory: Pi was a little okapi living in Africa, until she was 7 and taken to Estonia to be studied. Her parents died in a cloning experiment, while Pi was given a mutating pill and her siblings' remains have been dumped in a nuclear waste tank. Out of spite, she was aggravated by this, and escaped until she came to Ukraine, where she took out her anger and caused the Chernobyl nuclear accident. Her calm form decided to go live somewhere faraway, possibly in space. After years, and years of roaming, she found Mobius. She still roams, still homeless.
Spoiler:
Well, that's it. Well, baiii.

Last edited by Katynnzy on Tue May 21, 2013 1:16 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I got better ideas. Eat a hot dog.)
Katynnzy
Katynnzy

Back to top Go down