Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tales of the Hyper and Beyond

Go down

Tales of the Hyper and Beyond Empty Tales of the Hyper and Beyond

Post by XwSapTrapXw Mon Apr 08, 2013 2:23 am

I did this before, but deleted it because I didn't want to be wasting space, but now I'm going to actually post some of the stories.
XwSapTrapXw
XwSapTrapXw
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Tales of the Hyper and Beyond Empty Re: Tales of the Hyper and Beyond

Post by XwSapTrapXw Mon Apr 08, 2013 2:28 am

Greed has power over all
MY name is Tinel Ebarse, and I used to live a simple life. Now I am stuck in a psychological limbo of twisted ideas and thoughts. A series of unfortunate events drove me to what I am now, let me start from the beginning.
It was a cloudy June day in the city, the streets were filled with people who either had jobs to go to, or had nothing to lead them. I was going to my job with my work suit on and my briefcase in hand. Nothing seemed to happen as this seemed to be like any other day for me, but then something happened.
I saw a man fly right past me, running at high speeds. It took me only seconds to notice that he had taken my briefcase! “Hey! Get back here!” I yelled as I gave chase. I knew If I gave it 100% I would at catch him fairly quickly. I followed him through the streets, going through the alleys that hide between the towering buildings. I then saw him going up the stairs of an apartment complex. Outsmarting him was the only option so I jumped to the elevator and mashed the button until the doors opened and I pressed the button that would lead me to the top floor, and sweet victory. I waited until I reached my destination made my way to the stairwell and watched for the crook.
I think I must have stood there for half and hour, and as foolish as I am, knew he was probably jumping the rooftops, assuming he can seeing as how fast he could run.
XwSapTrapXw
XwSapTrapXw
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down