Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scruffy's Characters

Go down

Scruffy's Characters Empty Scruffy's Characters

Post by Scruffy™ Sat Mar 30, 2013 9:22 pm

Scruffy's Biography [W.I.P]
Scruffy's Characters 16qkh3
Reference:

Name:
-Scruffy Kiti IV

Nicknames:
-N/A

Species:
-Gold Fox, yet he believes he is a Cat.

Date Of Birth:
-December 19

Birth Place:
-Ice Cap Mountains

Current Residence:
-Underground Hideout in Station Square

Social Status:

Friends:
-Scamp The Hyena
-Tao The Cat

Rivals:
-N/A

Enemies:
-Wretch the Cat

Marital Status:
-Single

Crush:
-N/A

Lover:
-N/A

Parents:
-Scruffy Kiti III [Father]
-Kali Kiti [Mother]

Team Status:

Team Name:
Team Members:
Team Leader:
Team Formation:
Team's Special Abilities:

Abilities/Skills:

Weapons:
-N/A

Element:
-Cyrokinetic/ Ice

Forms:
-Frozen Cat

Powers:
- Cyrokinesis:
Lowering Temperature - He can lower the temperature within a 50 foot radius. The most outer reign of the area is not as cold as the central point (Scruffy) The closer you get to him while he is doing this the lower the temperature is. The cooling temperature depends on the temperature already. For example if he is in an icy cold reign around -5 degrees Fahrenheit. He will lower the temperature making the outer reign of his reach to be -8 and the central area around him to be about -38, yet in a hotter like area the temperature won't decrease to such chilling levels. If it were to be about 90 degrees Fahrenheit. He could lower the temperature to 70 and 50 in the central reign.
Armor - He can create ice to form around a given area on his body. Being young and not having his Cyrokinesis fully developed the 'armor' is a bit easy to break.
Ice Needles - He can form ice like needles as projectiles to throw at a enemy. He's not such an accurate thrower, thus missing most the time.
- Other:
Agility - Believing he is a cat he has trained and taught himself the ways of a cat's ability such as the fact that most are quick and nimble, thus making him a fairly good runner. He is able to increase his speed by dropping on all fours and running feral style. Running up to an average of 30 MPH.
Enhanced hearing - He is able to hear high pitched ultrasonic sounds up to 64 kHz. He is also able to detect the precise direction of a sound. He can distinguish between two sounds that are 18 inches apart at a distance of 60 feet.

Strengths:
- His speed allows him to easily dodge an attack. Though this does not mean it is imposable to hit him, he is actually a fairly easy target despite his speed.
- His hearing can allow him to detect anyone coming his way, and he can hear the high pitched whistling of a shot arrow or thrown dart like material.

Weaknesses:
-He's not exactly immune to the illness cold temperatures cause. Most the time he has a cold, and occasionally gets the flu which could weaken him very much. Making him easy to beat in a fight, yet a cold wouldn't effect him as badly.
-His strength is poor so if he manages to punch someone it wouldn't be too effective.
-Fire or other intense heat. This makes him a bit weak and makes it a bit hard to use his Cyrokinesis.

Personalities:

With Strangers:
With strangers he's shy and tends to stay hidden out of sight, yet he is also mischievous and messes around with them. Wanting to let them know someone is near, but out of sight. Though once he gets to know someone a bit he becomes very curious and tends to ask many questions. If he finds someone who looks somewhat evil and daunting he will more or less likely be scared than curious.

With Family:
Loving and Caring. He was never much of a rebel and mostly did what he was told.

With Friends:
He longs to find a friend his own age, yet he greatly respects the ones he has now.

With Rivals:
With rivals he likes to have his fun, and be a bit mischievous.

With Enemies:
valiant and unwavering.

Likes/Dislikes:

Likes~

Food:
W.I.P

Drink:
W.I.P

Other:
W.I.P

Dislikes~

Food: