An idea for....

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: An idea for....

Post by Guest on Fri Mar 29, 2013 5:00 am

xD how do we sign up?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: An idea for....

Post by Guest on Fri Mar 29, 2013 5:02 am

xMusicLov3rX wrote:xD how do we sign up?

Just your character name and what House you want XD
If you want to have the main character's house, give me a reason why you suddenly show up at the town- a bad reason too XD Like seeing herobrine or something.
Or could be homeless, OR if your a villager, then your just a villager and I fill in the info -w-

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: An idea for....

Post by Guest on Fri Mar 29, 2013 5:03 am

eheh! House number 4 and character name Rave.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: An idea for....

Post by Guest on Fri Mar 29, 2013 5:05 am

Okay ^^ Your the other villager farmer beside Slade XD

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: An idea for....

Post by Guest on Fri Mar 29, 2013 5:07 am

okay!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: An idea for....

Post by Guest on Fri Mar 29, 2013 5:08 am

Alright, just need villager 1 and the main character XD

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: An idea for....

Post by Guest on Fri Mar 29, 2013 4:29 pm

Hm... Can't really start without the main character(Minus Guilda and herobrine)
nor without someone taking control of herobrine. Which should be little easy for the fact he rarely is around. .w.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: An idea for....

Post by Guest on Fri Mar 29, 2013 8:24 pm

Another Update(This will become my update topic soon XD)

Has fixed up the Underground bar and taking screenshots of what is there so far.
Black market still in work.
Jobs will be a concern soon.

Jobs for Water Fall town
Farmers - Raven and turboshaw
Mayor
shopkeeper(You can do this if you live in house 1 or 2. At the moment I do not have shops for Water Fall at the moment. Farmers are kinda shopkeepers because of their food and so on)
Fishermen
Miners
lubber workers
(That's for Water fall)

The Cave of Water Fall town jobs

Barkeeper - Mr. Enderman(Meaning this job has been taken)
Black Market shopkeepers
Miners
Spy(Only for Black market shopkeepers)
(That's what I got so far)

Okay, that's it for the update at the moment -w- Still waiting for someone to Take herobrine and the main character before we even start this roleplay.
Also, you may give me ideas for more jobs among the two I have listed, or anything else. Also, I am going to need more places for these characters to be able to roam! So give you got an idea or question about this- go ahead and ask away!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: An idea for....

Post by Guest on Fri Mar 29, 2013 9:00 pm

Pictures of the cave/Bar/ not finished Black market. If you want me to change or fix anything- I'll try to do such thing. The bar wasn't so big as it is now.















Here's the Bar











Now back to the cave





A hot spring ;3





Now back to the cave, we're close to the unfinished Black market.



The unfinished Black market.





























There ya go, the pictures.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: An idea for....

Post by Guest on Sat Mar 30, 2013 1:51 am

Ooh, this sounds fun. Count me in! I'm going to steal your idea and use my actual skin and username. My char's name will be Foxx (because my username is MidnightFoxx hurr hurr |D)

I'll just get lost anyway~ i always do.oDo oh turboshaw be my character's name!

eheh! House number 4 and character name Rave.

I like pictures XD
I'm doing a drawing of what characters are so far in the RP
Chibi minecraftian's XD

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: An idea for....

Post by Guest on Sat Mar 30, 2013 2:05 am

§♫ Dendera-sandwolf ♫§ wrote:
Ooh, this sounds fun. Count me in! I'm going to steal your idea and use my actual skin and username. My char's name will be Foxx (because my username is MidnightFoxx hurr hurr |D)

I'll just get lost anyway~ i always do.oDo oh turboshaw be my character's name!

eheh! House number 4 and character name Rave.

I like pictures XD
I'm doing a drawing of what characters are so far in the RP
Chibi minecraftian's XD


do you need a pic of my mc charrie?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: An idea for....

Post by Guest on Sat Mar 30, 2013 2:09 am

♪The Screw Up♪ wrote:
§♫ Dendera-sandwolf ♫§ wrote:
Ooh, this sounds fun. Count me in! I'm going to steal your idea and use my actual skin and username. My char's name will be Foxx (because my username is MidnightFoxx hurr hurr |D)

I'll just get lost anyway~ i always do.oDo oh turboshaw be my character's name!

eheh! House number 4 and character name Rave.

I like pictures XD
I'm doing a drawing of what characters are so far in the RP
Chibi minecraftian's XD


do you need a pic of my mc charrie?
Yep please ^^ Cause I'm doing a drawing for the RP -w-

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: An idea for....

Post by Guest on Sat Mar 30, 2013 2:46 am

http://www.minecraftskins.com/skin/1188677/ender-girl-edited/



i use this skin.thinking on actually drawing her out on my 3ds soon.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: An idea for....

Post by Guest on Sat Mar 30, 2013 2:50 am

♪The Screw Up♪ wrote:http://www.minecraftskins.com/skin/1188677/ender-girl-edited/



i use this skin.thinking on actually drawing her out on my 3ds soon.

Okay ^^ Well, I'm drawing her on paper XD

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: An idea for....

Post by Guest on Sat Mar 30, 2013 2:52 am

okey!eue

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: An idea for....

Post by Guest on Sat Mar 30, 2013 2:54 am

♪The Screw Up♪ wrote:okey!eue
^w^

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: An idea for....

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum