.: Any RolePlay Ideas? :.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

.: Any RolePlay Ideas? :.

Post by Guest on Sat Mar 23, 2013 3:07 am

Anyways, I have one story, but I'm not really sure anyone would join. I guess I shall tell the Roleplay before I start assuming though. Also please tell me what you guys think.

.: Story #1 :.

So out characters on a boat heading for a island. Many people love to go there for vacation, but on the down side. Everything goes wrong... The weather changed from peaceful into a horrible storm, and the ship wreaks as they are a few miles away from the island, and ping for survival until they can find a way to get help. Mean while there are some other people on the island suck as theirs and other creatures.

Back to top Go down

Re: .: Any RolePlay Ideas? :.

Post by MisterEightySix on Sat Mar 23, 2013 4:18 am

The only problem with that is, that plot's been done already. Like, a lot. I would know. I was in one, what, a month ago?

I understand that original plots are difficult to come by, but a lot of the time, they're worth the considerable effort that has to be put in.
MisterEightySix
Standard Member
Standard Member

http://stardustcelestial.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Caliburn on Sat Mar 23, 2013 5:13 am

Eternal Moonlight - An RP where night comes... and doesn't go. The world is engulfed in darkness, only light is the moon, yada yada, and the characters have to basically find the cause of all of the madness whether it be natural or mobian-made. Makes for interesting character development, and a nice eerie horror-like setting.

Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by HazardPlays on Fri Mar 14, 2014 9:11 pm

Burning-Fox wrote:Eternal Moonlight - An RP where night comes... and doesn't go. The world is engulfed in darkness, only light is the moon, yada yada, and the characters have to basically find the cause of all of the madness whether it be natural or mobian-made. Makes for interesting character development, and a nice eerie horror-like setting.
Wow, Burning, that's a pretty good idea.

HazardPlays
Newbie Member
Newbie Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Spekkal on Sat Mar 15, 2014 12:12 pm

Burning-Fox wrote:Eternal Moonlight - An RP where night comes... and doesn't go. The world is engulfed in darkness, only light is the moon, yada yada, and the characters have to basically find the cause of all of the madness whether it be natural or mobian-made. Makes for interesting character development, and a nice eerie horror-like setting.
That amuses me, because that's been attempted by myself and another member of the forum. Both died. Though I'd like to see it again, it's a really interesting idea and I want to see it followed through. Eternal sunlight would be interesting, however. Like a creeping danger - at first it's welcomes, later becomes deadly. Sleep becomes difficult and eventually impossible leading to mass exhaustion, the heat destroys crops and food becomes scarce. You get the idea.

EDIT: I just realised when this topic was made and the dates for the replies. Damn, this is old.

Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Woodpatch Chronicles on Sun Mar 16, 2014 10:20 pm

I would suport that Idea to however =D does sound like the start to something big, almost a movie plot.

Woodpatch Chronicles
Newbie Member
Newbie Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top