Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.: Ocarina :.

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

.: Ocarina :. Empty .: Ocarina :.

Post by Guest Thu Feb 28, 2013 2:10 am

something random, ewe and to introduce my new charrie~

A young little light blue of different shades was in the park. Her older brother and Mother where unpacking there things I to the new house, and her mother told her should could go to the park. This little girl was looking for people to talk to,,and hoping to make friends.

It was a warm and sunny day, a little hot. Most people in the park, where playing with something water related.

The little girl sat down under a tree, looking around, hoping someone would come over and talk to her.

Back to top Go down

.: Ocarina :. Empty Re: .: Ocarina :.

Post by Guest Thu Feb 28, 2013 2:13 am

a black and grey colored cat was swinging a stick around,he looked about 8-9 years old.he continued to fool around till the sight of a little girl caught his eye.'?...'

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 28, 2013 2:16 am

The girl looked up at the young boy, and played with a strand of her hair. "..." She was a little nervous not knowing anyone, or seeming to be scared to talk to people, but also seemed excited to be noticed.

She got up and walked on over to him, hoping not to scare him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 28, 2013 2:18 am

he smirked putting the stick between his belt and pants,as if he sheathed a sword.'hiya!'

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 28, 2013 2:22 am

she smiled. "Hi." She looked at the stick, and smiled. "I'm guessing you like sticks?" She cocked her head to the side a bit. "I'm new here, and hoping to find sme friends."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 28, 2013 2:24 am

'no i like weapons! but daddy said im too young for them.'he smiled.'if its a friend your after,im Taze.'

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 28, 2013 2:26 am

She smiled and held her hand out. "I'm Ocarina!" She giggled and blushed slightly. "Yeah, my older brother likes weapons to, but mommy says I'm to young to learn at the moment."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 28, 2013 2:27 am

'awesome!where do you live?'

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 28, 2013 2:31 am

"Not to far from here, actually. I'm kinda Nervous about finding a school to go to. If anything, I want to go somewhere, where it's safe and I can making alot of friends easily." She smiled and pointed across the street, over at a hotel. "I'm on the 3 floor in the 23 room. We just now moved. Where's you father at?" She blinked and looked around.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 28, 2013 2:33 am

'hes at home,teaching other kids skills in martial arts!and i know a good school,i go to it too!'

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 28, 2013 2:37 am

She giggled. "Really!? Maybe you can tell my mommy about it, and I might go there to!" She smiled. "You wanna come?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 28, 2013 2:38 am

'sure!'

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 28, 2013 2:42 am

She smiled and had been careful, crossing the street. She took his hand and walked to the elevator. She got in and pressed the button to the 3rd floor. Then waiting for the door to open.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 28, 2013 2:44 am

he followed beside her.alittle excited.'

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 28, 2013 2:50 am

The door opened.

She walked out and giggled. "C'mon!" She smiled and ran down the hall way.

As they ran down, you could see her brother bring in the last box. Her mother was putting the food things away in the kitchen and looked back at her.

She smiled. "Bubby, Mommy! I made a new friend, and his name is Taze! He says he goes to a really nice school!"

Her brother looked down at Taze. "...well alright." He shrugged and went out into the lobby.

Her mother smiled. "That's nice Dear!" She looked at Taze. "Hello, Taze. Where is your parents? and you telling me you I ow of a good school?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 28, 2013 2:52 am

he removed his shoes before walking in.he bowed abit to ocarina's mother.'yes ma'am!my dad is at home teaching other kids.and im enrolled in a school thats nice in my opinion!'

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 28, 2013 2:55 am

Her mother smiled. "Well, could you possibly take my daughter, the first day you go back? So she can tell me where it's located? Or possibly have your father tell me, speaking of witch, would you like to call him, and tell him where you are?"

Ocarina was standing there all excited, and smiling.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 28, 2013 2:57 am

'no way!if i disrupt his class,i'll be in for a lecture again.and ya i could bring her along tomorrow!'

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 28, 2013 2:59 am

Her mother blinked. "Oh... Well, Taze, thank you for helping me find a school for her. I'm sure she'll be happy to go tomorrow."

The little girl smiled and hugged Taze. "Thank you!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 28, 2013 3:01 am

'not a problem!but sadly there are uniforms there.i'll bring one for you when i come to pick you up okay?'

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 28, 2013 3:03 am

She smiled and nodded. "Okay!"

Her other blinked. "Doesn't she need some pencils and books?" Her mother pulled out some money. "If not, you guys can go do something"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 28, 2013 3:05 am

'alright! lets go!'

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 28, 2013 3:06 am

Ocarina took the money,,and took his hand, and walked to the lobby. "...okay, so what do I need?" She blinked and looked at him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 28, 2013 3:08 am

he thought abit.'pencils,erasers,colored pencils,paper books,a ruler,and.....a case for the pencils!'

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 28, 2013 3:09 am

She giggled and nodded. "Now... Where's the closes Shop?" She looked around.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next