Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Me Against the World (Anyone may join, FCs and OCs)

Go down

Me Against the World (Anyone may join, FCs and OCs) Empty Me Against the World (Anyone may join, FCs and OCs)

Post by Guest Mon Feb 25, 2013 8:39 pm

Time: 06:00 hours ( six o'clock)

Crisis City. The remains of what had been destroyed seemed to wither away right before the beholder's eyes. Unstable ground shook and threatened to explode into a fiery inferno once again. Everything was destroyed. Smoke so thick, you couldn't see past 5 feet. What was worse? Not only the fact that the putrid, contaminated air burned the back of your throat every time you took a breath, the whole place was unstable. The place destroys itself too many times to count, and the flames rise even higher, burning the remains of what used to be magnificent buildings and skyscrapers. Everything was a landmine, not to mention the lava holes and exploding, unstable ground. It wasn't always this dangerous. In fact, this place used to be the old Metropolis, before Iblis destroyed it. Not much was left after the others finally destroyed those Flames of Disaster, and not many knew what happened after that.

It's been months since something interesting decided to show up, and everything seemed to be put on halt. No activity has been sighted for weeks... but now, I know that there's something going on. Mysterious tremors have been able to be felt from all the way from the city of ruin to the new Metropolis, as if something there was awakening. What on earth could be going on? Were these just some random disturbances that occur only occasionally, or was the Earth detonating like a ticking time bomb, waiting to explode?

---

Your sign up sheet:

Name:
Pronounced:
Nickname:
Species:
Power(s):
Special Markings?:
About:
Have a form?:
How many?:
(Form names go here)
Pic/description:

----

My character(s) (may add more if needed):

Name: Shaylee "Shay" the Hedgehog
Pronounced: (I think we can pronounce it)
Nickname: Shay (preferred name) , Bee (GX called her this, if you read my fan fic.)
Species: Hedgehog
Power(s): Electricity, Mind Messaging
Special Markings: Battle ax birthmark on her left arm.
About: She was a normal child... at least until the age of 7 when her parents left her to die. Now at age 14, she is a highly skilled thief. She has an attitude, and can get almost anyone to do what she wants with a little "persuasion." (if you know what I mean :3) Her cunning and sly personality makes her one of the top five most wanted criminals, and she is an excellent spy. You will want to get on her good side.
Have a form?: yes
How many?: 5
Form 1: Normal (neutral)
Form 2: Hyper Charge: Her fur turns snow white and her stripes turn ice blue. Her eyes are engulfed in white.
Form 3: Fleetway Shay: The dark form of her Hyper Charge, and has the same power qualities, only it's evil. She turns gold and her eyes are red ringed. Her stripes turn deep red. She also has the ability to bluff this, meaning that her eyes and teeth change, but her fur doesn't. (She's normal at that time.)
Form 4: 100,000 Voltage: Her most powerful form. Her eyes are engulfed in white, and her fur turns lime green. Her stripes turn light blue.
Form 5: Blue Lightning: The dark form of 100,000 Voltage, with the same qualities. This form has 2 versions, but are both the same thing. Version one - her eyes are engulfed in red and is charged with negative energy. Version 2- Her eyes are engulfed in the deepest blue. Anyhow, her fur turns pitch black and her stripes turn deep blue. This form, if kept in it for too long, can destroy her. It is best to calm her down. Recently, she's been getting more and more unstable.
Pic/description:
Me Against the World (Anyone may join, FCs and OCs) Vpiyxs

---

you may start once you sign up ;D

Last edited by Shaylee the Hedgehog on Thu Feb 28, 2013 8:16 pm; edited 3 times in total

Back to top Go down

Me Against the World (Anyone may join, FCs and OCs) Empty Re: Me Against the World (Anyone may join, FCs and OCs)

Post by lady-tragedy Tue Feb 26, 2013 4:46 pm

Name: Geof Striker
Pronounced: Gee-Off Stry-ker
Nickname: The Mobian Grimreaper
Species: Hedgehog
Power(s):
- Controls shadows
- Can seperate peoples souls from their bodies using his scythe

Special Markings?:
Not really

About:

Once upon a time when Geof was young and stupid he happened upon several crystals, each containing a spirit. He ended up bonding with the one who called himself death, changing his life forever as he entered a symbiotic relationship with the spirit, granting him a sense of immortality, never aging, never changing and never dying. At least, not for long as long as the crytal containing the spirit remained intact.

Later he stole a scythe from the temple, though if you ask Geof it wasn't stealing so much as claiming what was rightfully his to begin with. It had once belonged to the spirit in the crystal. The guardians of the weapon though, begged to differ and want to get it back to this day.

Geof is many things these days, Father, Lover, Friend and above all else, the reluctant guide of lost souls. Though really, he's often tempted to abuse his power for some mad killing spreez yo.

He's a tad unstable.

Have a form?:
Yes
How many?:

1. Crystal form; irisses turn black and Geof will sport a deathknight like armor, fusing completely to a mental level with the spirit within his crystal and utilising its power to the fullest.

2. Beserker Form; When put under great amounts of stress or in the pressence of a lot of fresh blood, geof tends to lose himself. This is not so much a form as a mental state in which he cannot seperate friend from foe and won't stop untill everyone around him is dead or he can no longer fight. Be it through death or incapacitation

Pic/description: He's my current DP and you can click the image in my signature for a more detailed ref.

---------------

Some small grit and pebbles crunched underfoot as the hedgehog made his way to the center of the metropolis, paying little heed to his suroundings. The heat didn't bother him, it sort of reminded him of his own zone where the temperature was always nice and toasty, it had to be. He was cold blooded after all, in both the literal and figurative sense. It would have been a bigger problem if the temperature in crisis city had been freezing.

He had his hood up, eyes on the road. After stepping in a puddle of tar once already he didn't want to repeat the unpleasant experience of trying to pull his boot out of the mess again. Not the mention the smell was disgusting.

Not that the rest of the city was any better really.

He snorted as he continued to head where the rumbling had come from. Now a sane person ran away from potential danger. A curious person would go and find out that curiousity did really kill the cat. Geof was neither curious nor sane. He was bored and really, if you were as hard to kill as he was, potential death and destruction sounded like a beach party.
lady-tragedy
lady-tragedy
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Me Against the World (Anyone may join, FCs and OCs) Empty Re: Me Against the World (Anyone may join, FCs and OCs)

Post by Guest Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:22 pm

A black female hedgehog was at the edge of the city of ruin. She was about to walk straight across the landmine, not really bothering to give it a second glance. She brushed her bangs out of her bloody red eyes. Shay has been here before, but that was a while back. Silently, she tramped right through the smoke, appearing only as a dull outline for a brief second before disappearing again from view.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down